Before marriage she has to follow her father, after marriage her husband and in the old age her son or children. It means that a woman is always dominated by her family. But this was the case in the ancient period. Today's woman is very independent and bold. She is capable and she walks along with men. That is why a change in the ideology is needed.
Indian society has always been described as a male-dominating society, where women are expected to follow the commands of their men. Women have always been dominated and bounded.
There is one famous saying in this regard:
Before marriage she has to follow her father, after marriage her husband and in the old age her son or children. It means that a woman is always dominated by her family. But this was the case in the ancient period.
Today’s woman is very independent and bold. She is capable and she walks along with men. That is why a change in the ideology is needed.
We will talk about the importance of Vashya Koota in match making:
According to Astrology, Vashya koota millan is second in the Ashtkoota system. Before we discuss anything about Vashya Koota we should know its meaning. Vashya means the power to influence someone. In ancient period, Vashya Koota was referred to judge whether the woman will stay under the domination of her husband or not. But today it is referred to analyze how compatible their relationship will be or whether they will be able to understand or have devotion for each other in their relationship.
Let us understand the basic features of match making through Vashya koota:
Vashya of Different Signs:
- 1. When Taurus and Aries are located in the birth-chart of the girl or boy, Chatuspada Vashya is created.
- 2. When Gemini, Virgo, Libra, Sagittarius and Aquarius are located in the birth-chart of the girl and boy, Dwipada Vasya is created.
- 3. When the signs of Cancer, Capricorn and Pisces are located then Jalchar Vasya Koota is created.
- 4. When Leo is located in the birth-chart of both girl and boy, Vanchar Vasya Koota is formed.
- 5. If girl and boy both are born in the Scorpio sign then Keet Vasya Koota is formed.
Vasya Gunbodhak Chakra
According to Astrology, compatibility or conflicts in a relationship depend upon the nature of signs. When a friendly relationship is formed among the signs of bride and groom then Vasya gets two points, which is good for marriage. When Vasya is not compatible it gets just 1 point which is considered normal. When it becomes Bhakshaya then it gets 1/2 points which is considered weak, and when Vasya Vair is bhakshaya it gets 0 points and it is considered inauspicious. The compatibility between husband and wife in their married life is assessed on the basis of these points.
Dosha is not applicable in these conditions
- 1. If the lords of the signs of bride and groom are friends.
- 2. If the lords of the signs of both bride and groom are same.
- 3. If the Navmansh of bride and groom are same.
- 4. If the lords of the Navmansh of bride and groom are same then also it is not applicable.