Coaching centres are gaining a lot of attention and are a form of business. The person is able to run his own coaching centre according to the planetary combinations in the birth-chart. Let us see which planetary combinations are auspicious for a person to achieve success in this field.
Important House: Fifth, Fourth, Tenth or the Eleventh House
The fifth house and the fourth house in the birth-chart are considered as the houses of education in the birth-chart. When the fourth house is twelfth from the fifth house it becomes the house of expenditure for the fifth house. Unless the person is qualified and has attained higher education he can not think of teaching others and provide desired education. When the fourth house or the fifth house is in relationship with the tenth house then he will earn his income in the work associated with education. In addition, if the lord of the eleventh house influences the tenth house, then the person will incur money and fame through coaching centre.
In the birth-chart, if the lord of the fourth house forms any kind of relationship with the Ascendant/Ascendant lord or the tenth house/lord, then the person will achieve success in this profession.
Important Planets: Jupiter and Mercury
Jupiter is the Kaarak of knowledge and Mercury is the Kaarak of intelligence. The influence of auspicious planets on these two planets in the birth-chart will make a person knowledgeable and qualified. Both, Jupiter and Mercury when combine, make the person an expert in his subject of studies. When these planets form a relationship with the lord of the second or the fourth house, then it will be auspicious for him.
1. In the birth-chart, if the seventh house is fourth from the fourth house, then it is acknowledged specifically for education. If the seventh house or its lord is in relationship with the tenth house/lord, eleventh house/lord, Ascendant/Ascendant lord or the Second house/lord then the person will be highly interested to run an education institute.
2. The auspicious influence on the ninth house increases the possibilities to reap benefits from education. If the lord of the ninth house is in relationship with the lord of all the four Kendra and also Jupiter or Mercury influences them then the person will be inclined to run a coaching centre.
3. If the lord of the fifth house is in the fourth house or the lord of the ninth house is in the eighth house. In addition, Mercury aspects the fifth or the second house then the person will earn his income in this profession.
4. In the Libra Ascendant, if Saturn is the lord of the fourth house or the fifth house and is located in the second house and Jupiter or Mercury aspect the ninth house, then the person will run an institute of higher education.
5. If Jupiter or Mercury influences the Ascendant and Moon forms the Gajakesari Yoga in the Kendra, then there are high possibilities for a person to earn respect and honor in this field.
6. If Jupiter or Mercury is placed in the tenth house and Saturn aspects these planets even then the person will get the opportunities to provide education to others.
7. If Jupiter is the lord of the Ascendant and is located in the ninth house and Jupiter also has an aspect relationship with Venus. Mercury is the lord of the tenth house and aspects the Ascendant. The lord of the fifth house influences Venus through its aspect. In these Yogas, the person will earn income through his education.
8. Saturn aspects the fourth house due to the influence of Rahu in the tenth house. If Jupiter, which is the Kaarak of knowledge, is in conjunction with Sun, Mercury or Moon in the Ascendant, then the person will try his luck in coaching centre.