Determination of a particular moment of time to begin a work is important to ensure its successful completion. Starting any work randomly will create problems later. It is therefore better to begin a job at an auspicious Muhurta. Once the beginning is good the end result will definitely will be good
To get an election ticket or job we have to submit an application letter first. If your application is accepted, you will get your election ticket or get a call for a test and interview for the job.
You should consider an auspicious Muhurta when you decide to apply for an election ticket or a job. If you do this during an inauspicious Muhurtha, you may suffer from failure or disappointment. Astrologers believe if you apply during auspicious Muhurat it will be favorable for you.
Let us assess the Muhurat for this auspicious and important task:
1. Assessment of Nakshatra:– An auspicious Nakshatra should be selected while applying for a job or applying for election ticket. Auspicious Nakshatras for applying for a job or election ticket are Hast, Ashwini, Pushya, Abhijeet, Mrigashira, Raiveti, Chitra, Anuradha, Uttara Phalguni, Uttrashada, Uttrabhadrapada, Rohini Nakshatra. You can apply in consideration of the Nakshatras mentioned above. Careful selection of nakshatra will always turn out to be favourable for the job.
2. Assessment of Tithi:- Whenever you apply for a job or election ticket, you should consider the Tithi in Panchang. Second, Third, Seventh, Tenth, Eleventh, Thirteenth and Full Moon (Poornima) Tithis are auspicious in this concern.
3. Assessment of Day:-After the assessment of Nakshatras and Tithis, you should also consider an auspicious day. Sunday, Monday, Thursday and Friday are considered auspicious for applying for the job or election ticket.
4. Ascendant: – All signs are suitable but if you have a choice then fixed signs 2,5,8 and 11 are preferable. The ascendant should be free from affliction. Before taking up any employment, ascendant and tenth house should be checked.There should not be any malefic influence on these houses. Malefic planets should be in 3,6,10 or 11th houses.
4. Caution:-According to astrology the fourth, ninth and fourteenth are Rikta tithis, which are not auspicious for applying for job or Nakshatra then Tara dosha is created which is not auspicious for the application. Chandra Shuddhi and Tara Shuddhi is necessary for this as well as all other Muhurtas to ensure earnings for livelihood. We should also avoid applying for job or election ticket in the presence of Bhadra or any other inauspicious Yoga.
According to some learned scholars for starting any new work certain Nakshatras like Poorva Phalguni, Purva Ashadha, Purva Bhadrapada, Bharani, Krittika, Ashlesha and Malefic Yogas Yatipata, Vaidhriti should be discarded as a general guideline for the activities for applying for a job or election ticket to ensure success.