What Does Your Fate Line Indicate

What Does Your Fate Line IndicateWe often blame our fate saying that ‘it was not meant for me’ when we lose an opportunity. What if we could find out what our fate holds? The fate line can reveal what will be the important trends in our life.

Palmistry says that there are seven varieties of fate lines which have separate influences on an individual.

1. Deep fate line
Deep fate line in a native’s palms indicate that he or she may achieve paternal wealth and other profits from various means. Elderly persons will help enhance the success of the individual.

2. Light fate line
A native with a light fate line in his hands means that he or she may have to undergo failures and difficulties in life. Due to unsuccessful attempts in his life he may often feel hopelessness. But a strong Sun line in the native’s hand will provide him success. In this way presence of other lines and mounts may also alter the results.

3. Divided fate line
According to palmistry if the fate line splits into two parts and create a ‘y’ shaped structure in a native’s palm then it indicates that the person may suffer from confusion and contradiction. He may be indecisive as his fate lines may not let him make a strong decision and stand by it. In short it can be said that he may be riding on two boats at a time.

4. Zig Zag fate line
Zig zag fate line in a hand suggest that a native may experience many ups and downs in his or her life. She can attain success only after defeating the problems and conflicts in her life. The native may not get the fruits of her efforts easily. This type of fate line also says that at crucial times of decision making the native’s thoughts may become vacillating.

5. Broken fate line
Broken fate line in a native’s hand indicates a danger.  A breakage in a fate line means the native may face an accident at a certain point of time.  The accident may cause physical damage or may even put the native’s life in danger. Natives who have a broken fate line should be very careful.

6. Chained fate line
A native may face many ups and downs in his life if the fate line is chained in his palm. He might swing between failure and success. He may successfully carry out a task and may sometimes face immense problems doing a simple task!

7. Invisible fate line
Palmistry says that every people has a fate whether the fate line is visible or not. The natives who do not have visible fate line can get information about their future by considering other lines of the palm. So, there is no need to worry for those who don’t have visible fate line.

Article Categories: Palmistry

1. Saptarshi das said on Feb 01, 2012 07:16 PM
    a fate line starting from the base of the arm and ending in the mount of jupiter,what does it signify
  2. Mueen said on Mar 04, 2012 10:56 PM
    My fate line starts near the base of the wrist then after crossing heart line bends towards and ends at the mount of Jupiter. What does this mean?
  3. Justinedipsz said on Mar 20, 2012 12:32 PM
    You explain very nicely each structure of fate line. Its easy to match. I like your post. Palmistry is very interesting subject. I love reading palm. Palmistry Fate line indicates the success and self made individual.
  4. ishwar singh said on Jun 24, 2012 01:20 PM
    i hv fate line which starts from my wrist and ends in the center of palm.(before touching the head line).so wts about my luck or future...
  5. anita swain said on Jul 24, 2012 01:56 PM
    My fate line starting from wrist end on headline then a line starting from rightside near fate line right to saturn fingure. what about my future , service , money and me.
  6. riva bose said on Oct 28, 2012 03:01 AM
    i have different types of fate lines in two hand. in right hand from near wrist to head line then bifurcate in leftlines2 rise frm life line& mount moon joins & touch hd line bt not clearly.wt it predict abt my career& fate.
  7. gautam mishra said on Dec 24, 2012 05:02 PM
    We have no fate line on my plam, whar do you mean?
  8. rav said on Dec 24, 2012 08:25 PM
    Sir, I have no fate line in my hand. What will be my future without it.
  9. kuljit said on Jan 12, 2013 07:47 AM
    I have very strong fate line with propeer sun line. fate line start from wrist and goes to the saturn finger. so what about my luck and money
  10. punit said on Feb 09, 2013 09:30 PM
    my fate line starts from middle of my palm and goes towards saturn. and i have 1 more line,starting from my wrist and going towards mercury. what will be my finacial n business position
  11. Earl Arthur Alon said on Apr 14, 2013 01:46 PM
    I havew a fate line which starts just an inch above the wrist and it forks, and ends before touching the head line then another fate line appeared above the head line goes to the left side of the saturn finger. what does it mean? any idea will be highly appriciated. thanks!
  12. Mihir Chakraborty said on Jul 26, 2013 01:04 PM
    Hi, My fate line is broken which is starts from above of my wrist to head line, and after that having another one line starts from side of that line and broken to heart line and starts another one fate line which goes up to middle of Saturn and Jupitar fingar...can you suggest that what this meaning....
  13. Nitin prakash said on Sep 11, 2013 10:15 PM
    I'm in std-12 i am worriwd about my life becoz in my right hand the fate lines are not seen.... So pls, reply for me on my email.id.
  14. BD Sharma said on Sep 13, 2013 05:23 PM
    My right hand only two lines. A long deep & straight upto 1" below index finger head line which hardly seen in any hand. Another Life line curved. Please explain if possible. Regards.