Usefulness of Wearing Pearl and Emerald Gemstone

Pearl-and-Emerald-gemstoneThe navaratnas are not only beautiful but have some unique qualities that are very useful for the overall development of human beings. Astrology highlights the auspiciousness of gemstones by stating that the navaratnas absorb the planetary qualities and bestow them in the nature of their natives.

According to astrology the navaratnas may provide both positive and negative results to their natives. That’s why it is particularly said that people should consult an astrologer before wearing gem stones. In this article we will discuss the astrological attributes of gems.

Astrological characteristics of Pearl
Pearl is the gemstone of Moon. Pearls are beautiful gems formed in oysters, a certain mollusk.  But our religious texts say that pearls are made from elephant tusk or ivory, snake gem and bamboo. Pearl is the symbol of love. It is very soothing and has tranquil effects on its native. Pearl is usually white in color but it can be found in pink, blue, silver, yellow and black colors as well. Pearls of different colors have individual influence on the human body.

Astrological benefits of sporting Pearls Gemstone
Pearls generate calmness and politeness in the nature of its natives. It proves very effective for the people who are short-tempered. Pearls soothe the mind and help to concentrate on good things. Pearls have been proved as benevolent gems to couples who are devoid of the happiness of a child. Pearls strengthen the social status and enhance the reputation of its natives in the society and improve contacts with influential people. If a person sports a pearl he or she may soon get a good fortune.

Pearl is also a significator of your general health. It has the power to curb diseases from the body. Pearl maintains normal body temperature and in fever it works as a soothing blanket to the body of its natives. It keeps the heart beat normal and lessens the diseases related to ulcer, intestine and other stomach problems.

Astrology says that if a person wears original pearl then he or she is fortunate to get the blessings of lord Laxmi, which means they become wealthy in their life.  Wearing a Pearl can act as a friend for married couples in crisis.

Pearls of different colors bestow different qualities in a native. Yellow pearls are good for wealth whereas red pearls generate intelligence in a native. White pearls craft your social reputation and fame and blue pearls uplift your spiritual traits.

Astrological characteristics of Emerald Gemstone
Emerald is the gemstone of Mercury. People who have debilitated Mercury can get good results by wearing emerald. Emeralds are basically green in color and disperse greenish glow. The emerald green is of various shades like peacock green, parrot green, sandal green and transparent green.

Astrologers say that the best and genuine emeralds are bright, scatter green rays and transparent like water without any scratch and grate marks on them. Original emeralds have become rare. As emeralds are delicate gemstones they get scratched while cutting and finishing.Grate marks in emeralds are filled with certain chemicals and their brightness is also enhanced in markets to get handsome value for them. That’s why people need to be very careful while purchasing emerald.

Astrological benefits of wearing Emerald Gemstone
Emerald is the symbol of compassion and love. It is said that emerald as a gift from a lover boosts the luck of the native. Emerald is very effective for the natives of Gemini. It is good for health and wealth. It increases happiness in the life of its native. Emerald lessens the chances of snake bite.

It also safeguards its natives from evil spirits. Bearing an emerald on the body can reduce maternal pain of pregnant women. Emerald is also favorable for people who suffer from mental illness, nervous problems, blood related problems etc. Emerald adds patience and consistency to the personality of its natives.

Article Categories: Gemstone Astrology

1. munmun said on Sep 19, 2010 09:00 PM
    Want to know the effects of wearing bluish pearl...
  2. deepak.sutrave said on Oct 13, 2010 07:41 PM
    iam wearing a blue sapphire & diamond ring in my middle finger & my dob is 8-4-1980 at1.30pm night now a astrologer has told me to wear a pearl peandent & green emerald in little finger for prosperity & bussiness is it ok or is there any problem in wearing this two gemsstones kindly suggest. mine is dhanur rashi& purva ashad thanking you.
  3. KING IS HERE said on Nov 26, 2010 05:04 AM
    ^^This GemStone Combination is neutral in effects
  4. Rimjim said on Jan 01, 2011 01:55 AM
    My dob is 5th oct 1988 and the time is 5:45 p.m. I m wearing a gomedh and a emithist. Now one astrologer told me 2 remove d gomedh and 2 wear a ruby, red coral n a yellow pearl. Should i follow it? If no what should i wear for wealth, career and marriage.
  5. mini said on Jan 19, 2011 07:49 PM
    can i wear emerald along with yellowsapphire?
  6. Rafeeq said on Jan 22, 2011 04:45 PM
    My name is rafeeq & d.o.b is 22.09.1960 & time 20.30,place of birth is mumbai & living in nizamabad,ap,since childhood,so far i am unmarried,so kindly suggest me what to wear gemstone for marriage & for other matters.
  7. Shantanu said on Mar 11, 2011 10:44 AM
    My business is not running. My family life is not good. There is constanct friction between my wife, my parents and me. I am also in debt. So regarding this I consulted 4 astrologers. Each has diffrent version of what to do and what gemstone to be worn. On every Saturday I need to put 2 spoons of oil in Maruti mandir. Which I am doing for last 15 years. 3 Astrologers mentioned that I need to wear a Puskraj and Moti which I am using for last 7 years. 2 Astrologers recently mentioned I need to wear a Blue sapphire. other 2 mentioned to wear a diamond. I am confused in this matter. Can anybody please guide me in this matter. My DOB is 19/06/1976 my TOB is 10.20 am Place Belgaum Karnataka India. Looking for a reply. Thanks Shantanu
  8. SARABJEET SINGH SAGGU said on Mar 15, 2011 11:31 PM
    my date of birth is 26-09-1968 time is 10.17am pl. suggest me the suitable gems to wear.
  9. vikram said on Mar 15, 2011 12:54 PM
    My DoB is 26 March 1976, time 22:55 hrs, city of birth- ujjain. Which gemstone should I wear to see benefits in career, marriage and to have a peaceful mental state without constant worries of stability in career and whether I would be able to discharge my duties responsibly towards family and work.
  10. Manoj Chakraborty said on Apr 05, 2011 11:12 PM
    my wife is wearing white pearl of 13 roti.DOB is 26th november.is it good for her
  11. Sharon said on Apr 29, 2011 04:35 PM
    my husband is 22nd january born i have just got an garnet stone installed by r jeweller as he had said that his birth stone is garnet will/is it d right stone for him as he is facing a lot of financial problems.
  12. Austin said on May 05, 2011 10:50 AM
    Could you suggest me If I wear emerald ring and pearl ring together at a time as my birth stone is emerald and lucky stone is pearl is there any problems.also would you suggest me on which finger it should wear.
  13. Janakaraj said on May 26, 2011 08:09 AM
    I recently brought pink pearl from shop what are effect of this pearl while wearing and which finger i want to wear
  14. Rachna said on May 18, 2011 06:47 AM
    M wearing pearl n emerald together in small finger n my dob is 1990 Jan 10th is it ok to wear
  15. Rais Khan said on May 31, 2011 02:35 PM
    My husdand DoB is 1st Sept, time 5.00am, city of birth- Mumbai Which gemstone should he wear to see benefits in career, marriage life , financial situation and to have a peaceful mental state without constant worries of stability in career and whether he can be able to discharge his duties responsibly towards family and work. he is not getting a proper job also wherever he goes for interview there is no result . is there any change to go aboard for job . pls advise some good solution. Wearing emerald ring and pearl ring together at a time is good . is there any problems. also would you suggest me on which finger it should wear.
  16. raj said on Jun 11, 2011 10:56 PM
    my date of birth december 18 th 1984 .i am going to wear emarald stone .pls advise which date , and time ,& how means with silver or gold to wear ,and in which finger . thanks regards Raj
  17. Zuhin Mulla said on Jun 22, 2011 04:20 PM
    My name is Zuhin Liyakat Hussain Mulla My DoB is 17th jan 1986 & birth palce is Thane time was 07:10pm. plz suggest me some stone for my success
  18. jyoti desai said on Jun 19, 2011 07:13 PM
    my DOB is 20 sept 1977.place of birth is vapi,gujarat, 7 :55 pm.my struggle is never ending.will white pure pearl sut me
  19. mohammedsadiq said on Jun 25, 2011 02:13 AM
    my dob is april 20 1980, sunday 10:25am, which stone is suitable for me, plz msg me
  20. DEEPAK M. AVHAD said on Jul 26, 2011 06:04 PM
    MY DOB IS 27/07/1963, SATURDAY, TIME 03:15 NOON, PLACE NASHIK, MAHARASHTRA,SHOULD I WEAR EMRALD,PLEASE REPLY,THANKS,DEEPAK
  21. vimlesh maurya said on Oct 01, 2011 09:16 PM
    my dob is 02/11/1976 which stone will be fine for my bright future in all respects. also my wife's dob is 13/12/1980 pls suggest the same for her.
  22. Sravanthi said on Oct 14, 2011 12:49 AM
    my name is sravanthi. my dob is 26th jan 1982.time:3:30 am. i am wearing a pearl ring on the middle finger of my rt hand. want to know what is my lucky stone and can i wear it with gold.
  23. Shalini said on Oct 19, 2011 10:14 AM
    I m married and i have wore pearl, white sapphire and emerald in my right hand and i have aquamarine as a locket in my necklace. Will these bring any sort of happiness in my married life?
  24. arti said on Oct 25, 2011 11:26 AM
    Name-ARTI LODHI,dob-01jan1985,08:35am...birth place-vidisha(m.p.).please help me.my struggle is never ending.
  25. Samrat Chatterjee said on Oct 28, 2011 01:29 PM
    DOB ~02/09/1979, TIME~8.45AM, PLACE~KOLKATA 1) HOW TO GET CAREER GROWTH & STABILITY 2) HOW TO CONTROL MY SHORT~TEMPER & ERRATIC BEHAVIOUR 3) IS (EMARALD+PEARL) COMBINATION GOOD FOR ME...SUGGEST ME ON THIS
  26. Virendar Tickoo said on Nov 01, 2011 07:25 PM
    I am jobless for last two years.Very frustrated.Kindly help me out.one astrologer advised me to wear Panna 8 rattis in ring finger of my right hand.Last one & half year I am wearing it but no result.My dob-05/08/1968,time-3.30 am,place-Srinagar,J & k.
  27. Rajiv Kar said on Nov 01, 2011 11:07 PM
    My name is Rajiv Kar and my date of birth is 31/dec/1982,birth place- Srinagar(J&K),Time- 6.35pm.Please guide me regarding my job,health and future prosectus.As i will be wearing 6.25carat natural emarald in gold ring in right hand next to the middle finger.
  28. sarnam said on Dec 03, 2011 08:28 PM
    1254 date of birth-31 july 1988 time of birth-00:15 place of birth-new delhi,delhi,india sir, 1) i am suffering from acne/pimples(skin problem) from last 8 years and some gyaenecological issues and i am very depressed because of that and all medications have proved a failure. i feel very sad and feel like crying all the time.i lack that confident spirit one should have.some astrologers said that its because of excess body heat. should i wear a pearl to cure both the problems? will it suit me as per my birth details? other astrological remedies are also welcome. 2) i am advised to wear ruby. but i heard that women should avoid it as it destroys lusture of the body? should i go for it ? 3) is moon weak in my birth chart?              i request you to reply as soon as possible. regards
  29. netih said on Nov 10, 2011 08:42 PM
    my sunshine is gemini, I have some queries regarding Green Emerald: - Can i wear green emerald ring with combination of side small white emerald cut diamond. - Can i wear ring in Index Finger. - Does Green Emerald affect Married life. - Best results can get in Rings or in Pendants? and why.. THanks in Advanced my email id is : netih.animator@gmail.com
  30. Maneesh Pandey said on Nov 22, 2011 09:01 AM
    My D.O.B. is 03/06/1968 ,Place of birth is Lucknow at 0645 in the morning.What should I wear to excel in my career? Thanks.
  31. sachin said on Nov 29, 2011 11:09 AM
    My birth date is 8/1/1976 at 2.40 pm in mumbai, can u suggest me which gems stone are perfect me?
  32. Mukesh said on Dec 18, 2011 12:46 PM
    i am wearing a emrald & diamond ring in my middle finger ,my dob is 10-3-1980 at 11.03 pm night and my Birth Place is Phalodi (Rajasthan) now a astrologer has told me to wear a pearl in small finger it is ok or is there any problem in wearing this kindly suggest. Thanks you. Mukesh
  33. Soumen Chattopadhyay said on Dec 22, 2011 03:14 PM
    DOB-02/06/1980, Time-5:55AM, Place of B.-India, Dumdum Jn(WB), Which Gemstone is suitable 4 me??plz reply soon
  34. Ranga said on Dec 24, 2011 07:11 PM
    I am about to wear an emerald based on personal astrological chart given by you. But is it necessary to wear pearl also if the dasha is in moon transit
  35. vidhya said on Dec 27, 2011 09:01 AM
    my DOB is 27/may/1991..my TOB is 11.00am.please suggest me a good birthstone.i wish to get a good job in IT industry.
  36. OINDRILLA MAITY SURAI said on Jan 02, 2012 01:26 AM
    My DOB is 8/8/1977, in Kalna, west Bengal, India at 05:05 am. Should I get a permanent job during the first part of this year - 2012? should I travel for a crash course at a foreign land in the fisrt quarter of this year? Thanks a ton. Kind regards. Oindrilla Maity Surai
  37. partha das said on Jan 16, 2012 08:38 AM
    My birth date 01/02/79 after 12 noon.iwant t know my horoscope and what gems should be worn for best result.
  38. Kaveri Devi Mishra said on Jan 25, 2012 04:48 PM
    I am wearining a Panna in my small finger on rt hand, meena rashi REvati Nakshatra, it is ok
  39. roopali said on Feb 17, 2012 12:30 PM
    i have mangal in 8th house lagna rashi is vergo i am told to waer greem emerald with daimonds in my little finger presently wearing in right hand..........but your gem index say me to wear one of these from gomeda/hessonite garnet & jaichint
  40. Bunnie said on Jan 30, 2012 11:12 PM
    my DOB 12/5/1961.i want wealth health and fame in life,my business must prosper, suggest me what gem and which finger and day to wear it
  41. praveen tripathi said on Feb 05, 2012 12:33 AM
    dob=21-07-1991 time=07:48 am place=azamgarh, india, u.p on 04.02.2012 i wore gomedh in silver in my middle finger of right hand and i will wear on wednesday panna in gold in my small finger, my question is that its ok for me or not. thanking you
  42. Pritha Samanta said on Feb 05, 2012 08:11 PM
    I am a gemini woman. Can i wear emareld, red coral and pearl together?
  43. manoj said on Feb 07, 2012 10:16 AM
    my date of birth is 12th june 1980 at night time 1:20 am.
  44. Yogesh S Rajput said on Feb 09, 2012 01:25 PM
    Can a red coral and moti can be wored in one ring in ring finger gomed in middle finger and emrald in small finger at same time is it ok my date of birth is 13-aug-1978 and birth time is 00.32 min can any panditji guide me for this what should i wear according to my birth time and place kalyan,State :- Maharashtra
  45. Geetanjali Bora said on Feb 21, 2012 01:10 AM
    One astrologer advise me to wear a pearl in silver and that is on my little finger.But as I know pearl should be wear on index or ring finger. So should I be wear little finger?? Please advise.
  46. sachin khera said on Feb 24, 2012 01:39 AM
    My DoB is 27-march-1976, time-17:35 pm new delhi.iam wearing a emerald of 6.75 ratti in little finger of right hand about 10 days back only . Along with the white pokhraj in first finger of right hand . Is this ok with me ? Pls confirm?
  47. Manpreet Ramdeva said on Feb 23, 2012 11:36 PM
    I'm wearing ruby and diamond ring as one. I would like to know if it is beneficial for me. I was born on 3rd may 1985, Lagos (Nigeria). Can someone please advice me on this.
  48. Purnima Kaushal said on Mar 02, 2012 07:25 AM
    I am wearing emrald in gold ring in my finger right now I have some financial crises so want to know if I remove it and sell it will it effect my health,sucess and my mental peace.My date of birth is 05-10-1971,time is 00.15 hrs.please let me know urgently on my email address.thanks ,Purnima
  49. Ayush said on Mar 15, 2012 05:44 PM
    My DOB is 20 june 1994. I am wearing emerald ring in my little finger of right hand. Can i wear other gemstone like pearl or any other 1. Plz suggest me as soon as possible. Thanks Ayush
  50. archana said on Mar 29, 2012 05:20 PM
    my DOB is 8-12-82. In which finger i can wear a pearl ring. is it sutable for me.
  51. Jennifer Saini said on Apr 03, 2012 01:32 PM
    my dob is 07/11/1979, i have started a new mens saloon & my astrologer has asked me & my husband to wear emrald stone, my husband dob is 05/09/1976, i have purchased this saloon on 22nd of March all work is fineshed,but till date we are unable to do the opening as we are not getting any body to work there . Please advice when my shop will start and would it be running well. Pls advice at the earliest i will be very thankful.
  52. Priya said on Apr 08, 2012 08:24 PM
    My DOB is 17/03/1978 in karur,tamilnadu at 9:27am. I am not yet married and have lost my job also.I keep having problem working not able to work continuously some or the other problem comes and i have to change jobs. Marriage nothing is working out neither arranged or love. Its really been very painful, my life is been stuck like this for long.Please help me out of this. I am already wearing a coral on my right hand ring finger is this fine. what other gem stone should i wear and which finger.Pls help me. It will be a blessing on me. Thank you. God bless you.
  53. ravi jamwal said on Apr 12, 2012 08:38 AM
    my dob 5 april 1981 which fingre iwear pearl ston n how many weigh
  54. amna said on Apr 28, 2012 05:45 PM
    hi my d.o.b is 06.05.1983 and am facing many accidents and suden problems what stone should i wear i have been told to wear neelam in my right hand middle finger ,can i wear it with embrelds in the same ring?also should wear diomends with this as well?
  55. syed irfan ahmed said on Apr 29, 2012 04:35 PM
    my dob is 09-03-1966 time is 5.10am please advice my lucky stones thanks
  56. SAJED ALI said on May 10, 2012 01:17 PM
    my DOB is 3/9/1974 i am wearing white pearl in first finger & emerald in little finger for finance problem & to lead in office for promotion. please suggest is it right or need some changes...
  57. arvind misra said on May 12, 2012 08:18 AM
    17-11-70 kanpur 8.25 pm should i wear pearl as a MALA.
  58. kashyap said on May 30, 2012 11:03 PM
    my DOB is 02 feb 1985,time 5:30 am. I should wear emelard, but how much gram it should be. Thanks
  59. Amit said on Jun 04, 2012 09:47 AM
    Dear Sir, I am wearing Daimond Emerald Hessonite Blue Sapphire Yellow Sapphire and Pearl please suggest accuracy of this combination Regards
  60. Himanshu said on Jun 07, 2012 05:48 PM
    For 99 percent perfect suggestions related to Gemstones..email me at jsrmj@hotmail.com
  61. reynoldjit kaur said on Jun 14, 2012 02:44 PM
    my date of birth is 11 april 1976 and time of birth is 2.57am. please advise me which is my lucky stone. I am so confused which stone to wear. Some suggested moonstone, pearl and jade. Other said cat's eye. Thank you.
  62. Rezwana Shah said on Jun 25, 2012 12:36 AM
    Hello,my DOB is 12 June 1985 and time of birth is 07:22 PM.Currently I am wearing emerald on little finger of my right hand and Ruby on ring finger of the same hand.Please advise,are those gems suitable for me?? If not then which gem should i wear??
  63. navin mishra said on Jul 11, 2012 02:33 PM
    DOB- 17th June 1981 Time- 4.35 PM Please suggest which gem stone should I wear
  64. mohammed saifulla shariff said on Jul 11, 2012 09:13 PM
    hello sir my DOB is june 16th 1977 time 5.20pm what stone i can ware please tell me
  65. prince agarwal said on Aug 03, 2012 02:31 PM
    my dob is 20/06/1988 birth time is 06:30am in ajmer rajasthan. please suggest me which stone i should wear
  66. madhu said on Aug 07, 2012 11:16 PM
    my dob is 25 july 1988.i am wearing pearl on my right hand little fingure.please let me know should i wear it or not.
  67. jayachandran.s said on Aug 16, 2012 08:17 PM
    my dob is 25 Jan 1968/time 4.4pm which gemstone are suitable to me. kindly advise.
  68. Mohit Khanna said on Aug 18, 2012 01:09 PM
    My date of birth is 12/10/1985,Time is 9.20 a.m.(Morning),Place Rohtak,Haryana.I want to know that what stone i should wear for my career.
  69. vishnu lalwani said on Aug 27, 2012 04:50 PM
    my dob 22/4/77 time 21:30 ajmer rajasthan can u plz suggest which stone i have to wear.now days i am facing prob in work no income plz advice thks
  70. fizza said on Sep 05, 2012 08:24 PM
    i am wearing emerald dark in my pinky finger, right hand, is it fine?
  71. JEETENDRA ROY said on Sep 10, 2012 09:31 AM
    NAME-Jeetendra Roy D.O.B-18.08.1986 PLACE-Bhubaneswar How many kinds of gemstone I can wear?
  72. pratik doshi said on Sep 15, 2012 11:11 AM
    Hi I am pratik plz tell about my future my details 2-8-1984 10:15am thane Maharashtra plz tell me urgent on rajdrcorators@gmail.com
  73. Faisal said on Sep 15, 2012 11:50 PM
    My DOB is 17 November 1974. I am wearing blue sapphire, yellow sapphire , Emerald and Gomedh. Is that combination is Ok or I should reduce any gem
  74. Sonia Chopra said on Sep 20, 2012 11:34 PM
    My date of birth is 18/06/77 I am always very disturbed and always worried in arguing with my near and dear ones. I have an emeral pendant in gold which I was told to wear however took it off after 2007. Please advise if should rehear it and at what time and day. I have absolutely no peace of mind and am forever getting angry with my kids parents and husband. Many thanks sonia
  75. harish chander bhatia said on Sep 27, 2012 10:41 AM
    My DoB is 18-february -1943, time-03.40am new delhi.iam wearing a topaz in silver ring of 5 ratti in first finger of right hand . Along with it I want to wear pearl . In which finger and what time , what mantra should I wear it? Pls confirm?
  76. Bhagyashree Sonone said on Sep 25, 2012 05:12 PM
    My D.O.B is 17 jun 1983 n my birth time is 8:15 pm on friday. M wearing blue sapphire n white pearl in combination with coral. M facing loads of problems in terms of my career, health n wealth. My very old astrologist suggest me to wear Emerald to get rid of all the problems. Kindly guide me n suggest the gem stone which favor my luck. Regards Bhagyashree Sonone
  77. kanhu said on Sep 26, 2012 06:26 PM
    my bd 03/02/1967 time 7:00 AM, place rourkela, orissa. Suggest me best stone.
  78. gunjan sushil said on Sep 28, 2012 01:11 AM
    i want to wear an emerald. please tell me whether it will suit me or not
  79. ramadevi said on Sep 28, 2012 05:34 PM
    My dob is 29/5/1981 meena rasi and uttarabhadhra-4 padham. i am wearing blue sapphire on my left hand middle finger and pearl on right hand ring finger.some astrololorges are suggesting me to wear coral and emerald also. is it will be ok for me for leading a life with less problems
  80. Dhanush said on Oct 31, 2012 12:36 PM
    my dob is 01-03-1988 Please suggest which gem stone should I wear
  81. Vibha kumari said on Nov 27, 2012 03:22 PM
    I m vibha, mera jnm 11 oct 1979 ko (uos din dhanters tha) time sayd sam k 4 ya 5 bje huaa tha. Maine abhi akik pahana h, kya mai moti pahan skti hu. Mera exam hone wali h. dr lg rha h.
  82. Husna said on Jan 22, 2013 05:23 AM
    hi my son date of birth are 17 Jun his name is Farhad time of birth between 5-6 an evening he suffering sum health issue can you please advice us any good birth stone for him.
  83. s.pushpa said on Feb 11, 2013 08:48 PM
    26/01/1981 Monday 4.30 my birth timeings, right now I am wearing emarald,coral and pearl together shld I continue or what else I do pls suggest me
  84. deep kumar said on Mar 05, 2013 06:22 PM
    hi, I weared pearl(moti) 16.25 ratti as astrologer suggested. about one month completed & now i am facing pain in my legs & also pain in body. due to same i cannot walk or run. Pls help.
  85. JAZIR said on Mar 06, 2013 06:05 PM
    I am Gemini ascendent but mercury is debilitated in 10 place(pieces). for increase the mercury power can i wear emerald stone. It's possible to were with silver ring? how may caret minimum should were and after wering when i can feel the good result and good changes?
  86. Suvendu said on Mar 15, 2013 07:34 PM
    DOB-20/01/1989,2.50 PM. what gemstone should i wear??please let me know its urgent..i am unemployed ..
  87. Abhi said on Mar 30, 2013 11:55 PM
    To All Who have made requests above. Most of you have so many problems,i would suggest gemstone do work.But more then that try to help others in need and your problems would get solved. Help poor,help anaths,help blind,help handicap people and all of your problems should get solved. If above works,do not forget to donate to nearest anath ashrams.
  88. suma said on May 06, 2013 11:22 AM
    My DOB: 5/3/81 TIME: 10:15PM PLACE:BELGAUM KARNATAKA KUMBA RASHI SHATATARA NAKSHATRA.. MY BHUDHA IS WEAK ACCORDING TO ONE ASTROLOGER AND HE SUGGESTED TO WEAR EMERALD.. ANOTHER PERSON TOLD THAT I AM UNMARRIED AND NOT TO WEAR.. I AM CONFUSED.. I DONT HAVE LUCK AT ALL IN ANYTHING. CAN I WEAR EMERALD.. PLEASE GUIDE
  89. Prashant said on May 13, 2013 01:17 PM
    I lost my emeraled please tell what happen my life
  90. sandeep said on Jul 07, 2013 12:38 AM
    dearshatanu, as per your horoscope luck and fortune giving planet mars is debiliated in 12th house for boosting up your luck you have to strengthen mars by wearing coral or you have to recite hanuman chalisa daily and fast on tuesday this will help you to bring up your luck "OM NAMA SHIVAYA"
  91. ajay johari said on Jul 17, 2013 03:20 PM
    my date of birth is 16/1/1965, time - 5.45 am , place - kanpur (up), pls suggest suitable gemstone for good career and love life, health and wealth.
  92. chaitali said on Aug 03, 2013 09:03 PM
    Hi This is Priya Dey my date of birth 08/04/1980 time 4-22 am place purulia ,west bengal I am so confused as two astrologer confusing me ..one suggested me to wear blue sapphire ,diamond and emerald ..another one saying red coral , yellow sapphire and pearl. i am highly qualified but without any job . my boyfriend loves me a lot but we argue a lot that is why we are avoiding marriage as well. pls help. regards, priya.
  93. mudassar said on Aug 10, 2013 06:01 AM
    my name is mudassar my date of birth is 01.06.1981 can i wear the silver pearl ring..?which finger i want to wear?plz guid me
  94. manoj khanna said on Aug 13, 2013 01:17 PM
    hi my DOB is 30.10.1965 can i wear pearl and emerald
  95. Aspi said on Aug 19, 2013 11:18 AM
    Hi my DOB :25.10.50 Pls advise what stone should i wear
  96. barnali said on Aug 21, 2013 01:48 AM
    My DOB is 26 October, 1981. I am wearing a green emerald on my 4th finger of my right hand. Is this stone suitable for me to wear?
  97. kswamy said on Sep 16, 2013 03:44 PM
    dob :16-11-63 / tob :12:45am/pob :Mumbai. Wearing red coral & Cats eye Gemstone.Please advise if this combination is okay.
  98. Uma kanta Mohanty said on Sep 19, 2013 12:34 AM
    I have no correct DOB or time, but seeing my palm earlier one astrologer advised me to wear Perl & Red Coral but recently seeing my regularly unsuccessful in my sales job & loosing job frequently one astrologer asked to remove both Perl & Red coral and advised to wear Emereld & Yellow sapphire. Please advice what should I do?
  99. jiten said on Oct 08, 2013 11:16 PM
    my dob is 05 feb 1989 time 0900 hr which is the luck and best gem for me.. pls give me guideline....
  100. prabhudass said on Oct 09, 2013 02:05 PM
    am prabhudass born on 29 Nov 1966 @ secunderabad India bt I don't know the birth time can you tell me which is my precious stone to my finger
  101. ATANU BHATTACHARJEE said on Oct 21, 2013 06:37 PM
    Iam ATANU BHATTACHARJEE from Kolkata.My DOB is 08/10/1982 at 6 am friday and birth place is kolkata,pls suggest suitable gemstone for my allover progess..
  102. lokhan said on Dec 17, 2013 07:01 PM
    my date of birth is o6.o6.1980 at half past midnight.a priest told me to wear ruby ring on ring finger on left hand, is it ok?
  103. vinti said on Jan 28, 2014 09:56 AM
    Date of birth is 22 oct68time 1.20am.can I wear emerald? Thanq
  104. Munawer shaikh said on Feb 02, 2014 06:23 AM
    I dont know my birth month and date which gem is suitable for me
  105. shamla said on Feb 15, 2014 03:06 PM
    05-06-1983 31 years of age ,will I ever get married and find a partner and be happy I am so sad everthing alway go wrong 4 me,I just want to be happy
  106. PARTHIV DAVE said on Mar 09, 2014 08:10 AM
    My name is Parthiv from ahmedabad. My DOB is 3 rd Jan 1986 at 19:35 in evening. Born place is Dholka in Gujarat. I m facing trouble in career as well as financial. Can I wear yellow saphier and pearl. And which gemstone I will have to wear which can benefir in short time. Can u please guide me about my career and life.
  107. R.Gowrishankar said on Mar 16, 2014 11:27 AM
    I WEARING EMERALD IN LEFT HAND RING FINGER. I READ IN NET THAT MY TIMES R BAD SO THEY HAD SUGGESTED TO WEAR BLUESAPHIRE ON MIDDLE FINGER OF RIGHT HAND IS IT OK . MY DOB 15-9-1969
  108. suraj bhote said on Mar 17, 2014 10:28 AM
    My name is suraj bhote from pune. my DOB is 27/10/1989 at 3.27PM. born place is Pune In maharashtra. one jyotishi told me to wear emerland and i am wearing since 2 week but i am facing some economical trouble so i just want to know that is it happening becoz of this stone ? or this is right stone for me or not ? plz give me suggestion.
  109. Kuldip said on Mar 26, 2014 06:51 PM
    Himydodbrithapril161981time1145pmindiaWhatstonegoodformeiwearingmotipukhrajdontbenefitme
  110. zafar said on Apr 05, 2014 01:00 AM
    My DOB is 13/04/1975 time:22:30 Place Kanpur (Uttar Pradesh) Kindly suggest what gems I should wear
  111. Mahnoor Malik said on Apr 09, 2014 09:33 AM
    Emeralds(Zamurd) are valuable gemstones known for their numerous benefits. it is also called Zamurd in persian. You can use zamurd stone in rings or in fancy jewllery to give a vintage look. I have read your article about Zamurd stone and trust me it was an amazing post about gemstones. You have mentioned it really well.
  112. sachin said on May 02, 2014 07:49 AM
    my DOB 22.12.80, which ring I should wear, currently I have pachu or Emerald. Can I wear one more ring with Pearl(Moti) or (Nilam) Natural Blue Sapphire please suggest
  113. alok said on May 02, 2014 01:37 PM
    my dob is 7-2-83 time 11:05am sould i wear pearl and red coral if yes then how much ratti
  114. Lopamudra Sarkar said on May 05, 2014 02:41 AM
    DOB is 11/08/1974 , time 8:45pm , place coochbihar, Kindly suggest what gems stone I should wear to get a good job?
  115. vikram said on May 06, 2014 02:27 AM
    My DOB is 05/10/1979, time 07:15AM Place Theog (HP)one jyotishi told me to wear white sapphire in Rt middle finger for venus and i am wearing since 2 week but i am facing some economical and many more trouble so i just want to know that is it happening becoz of this stone ? or this is right stone for me or not ? plz give me suggestion.I am also wearing emerald in little Rt finger and lapiz lazuli in left middle finger.Another astrologer guided me to wear white sapphire in index finger and index finger is for jupiter as iam wearing white sapphire for venus.
  116. Dipa said on May 08, 2014 05:01 PM
    Hi my DOB is 1/11/1977. Time -19:20pm.Place-kolkata.I have shani mahadasha and rahu antardasha currently. My parents are having ill health since 5-6 yrs. I have a blue sapphire, white coral and emerald in my hand. Can you tell me that if white coral and blue sapphire can be worn together ? I am having ego fight with my husband as well.
  117. sajal kumar chakraborty said on May 11, 2014 12:25 PM
    I am a male person having date of birth 12/11/1969,06.30at morning, at Adra, West Bengal, want use emerald. In which finger i should wear it. Is it suitable for me at all ?
  118. manjula said on May 18, 2014 09:52 AM
    I am married but my life is not good my husband is not working my D.o.b-8.11.1982 T.o.B-2.45PM I want To Know what type of Gem Stone i Should wear
  119. Chirag Shah said on May 25, 2014 08:58 AM
    My name is Chirag Shah, My DOB is 06/05/1986 Birth place:Borivali(Maharashtra) Birth time:11:35 A.M. I got married on 19-jan-2012 and I am having 9 month old boy child but I am facing a problem in my marriage life starting from my married life, My wife and my son are not living along with me right now,So I want to know that is pearl will help me to solve this problem if I wear it? this is also to inform you that I am currently wearing ruby and diamond so I can continue to wear these both or I have to stop wearing these please give answer to my question as early as possible and help me to solve my problem
  120. mrs asma shabbir ahmed pardiwala said on May 25, 2014 12:02 PM
    My birth date is 13-8-81at 11.00am on thursday.my uncle is jeweller he suggested me to wear panna n moti of 5-5ratis in one ring in right hand finger ring.pokhraj in first finger all in silver made.is it right .please suggest me a right path
  121. Seema GOWDA said on Jun 04, 2014 10:54 AM
    My DOB is 10/06/77, 3.30 pm at chellakere, Karnataka, which gemstone should I wear for prosperity
  122. nitin said on Jun 22, 2014 01:23 PM
    My Dob-4/5/2014, time -10:15am, Mandsaur(MP) I m mechanical engineer but currently i m jobless...,. Plz suggest some stone's for me. according to lagan and planets position.... Someone suggested me to emerald blue sapphire and diamond. But i m cofused because MERCURY is debilitated, SATURN is the lord of 8th house and venus is the lord of 12 house... So Plz help me.....
  123. zubair said on Jun 23, 2014 01:26 AM
    sir my date of birth 26 may 1988 which stone is suitable for me and size of stone
  124. nabanita choudhury said on Jul 25, 2014 11:32 AM
    Sir my date of birth 18 oct. 1985.. 0ne astrologer advice me to wear panna .. and one another told me to wear red coral.. but in my information panna and red coral should not wear to gether.. so i am totaly confused.plz help me..and advice me which stone suitable for me.. and in which fingure it should be wear
  125. Shilpi Agarwal Basu said on Aug 06, 2014 04:08 PM
    One of the Astrologer advised me to wear Moti and another one asked me to remove it. I have heard that if Pearl doesn't do good, it doesn't harm as well. it has a neutral effect if not good. Is this correct or It can be harmful? I am born on 24th April 1977 at 8.01AM
  126. RAJINDER said on Aug 07, 2014 09:28 PM
    hi dear i wear emerald stone that gave me negative effect i have that stone ring with me when is the right time to wear for me again which give me good effect.my date of birth 26-may-1982.please answer me.with regards
  127. dimple kumar said on Aug 30, 2014 10:01 PM
    Sob 28.09.1978 time 00.07 am can I wear panna with diamond and moti for business.
  128. lakshmi said on Sep 03, 2014 07:01 AM
    hi, am a gemini by moon sign, suggest me that can i wear emerald, i have already with hessonite/gomedh for my ring finger in right hand waiting for your reply please reply me