Sixteen Sanskars : Garbhdharan Sanskar

According to the Hindu dharma there are 16 Sanskars from birth to death. Since ancient times these sanskars have a special place in our lives. The importance of Nakshatra and date in each sanskar or in other words which sanskar should be performed at which Nakshatra and date will be discussed here. First sanskar is garbhdharan sanskar.

Garbhdharan Sanskar
Pregnancy marks the beginning of a new life. Parents do everything to see their children healthy and happy. We want our generations to have good qualities and lead a fulfilling life. Astrology says that seeds sown in auspicious Muhurta give good results. Parents must ensure that pregnancy takes place in fortunate Muhurta. Astrologers consider the fourth and the sixteenth date after the monthly cycle very lucky for Garbh Dharan. Apart from that, the sixth, eighth, ninth, tenth, twelfth, fourteenth, Poornima (full moon), and the night of Amavasya (new moon) are also auspicious.

Nakshatra:
Uttara phalguni, Uttara ashada, Uttara shada, Uttara bhadrpad, Rohini,  Mrighshira, Anuradha, Hast, Swati, Shravan, Ghanishta and Shatbhisha nakshatra are considered very good and positive for pregnancy.

Date:
Astrology also underlines the importance of dates (tithis) for pregnancy. Accordingly the first, second, third, fifth, seventh, tenth, twelfth, thirteenth dates (tithis) are very lucky for conceiving.

Day:
Wednesday, Thursday and Friday are the most propitious and blessed days for the beginning of a new life. Apart from these days, Monday also is considered an average day in this regard.

Ascendant:

Nished:

Article Categories: Muhurtha

1. megha said on Dec 13, 2010 07:19 AM
    mazhe lagna houn 6 month complite. mala ajunahi pali yete.aai honyasathi kadhi & kuthli wel changli te sanga.mala aani mr.na juli mule(twins baby)hawi tar kay karawe. pl.help mi.mazya magun lagna zale tyana diwas gele.sasrchi sagli boltat.so pl help me.
  2. pragati said on Jun 25, 2012 04:45 PM
    mazhe lagna houn 2 varsh complite jhali. mala ajunahi pali yete. Trtment chalu aahe. aai honyasathi kadhi & kuthli wel changli te sanga.pl.help me.mazya magun lagna zale tyana diwas gele.sasrchi sagli boltat.so pl help me. majhi janm vel ahe pahate 4.50 am.(Thursday) 29.01.1987.
  3. kanchan said on Feb 01, 2013 09:28 PM
    mazhe lagna houn 2.5 yrs has completed. pan ajunahi pregnency rahar nahi. mazi birth date 01/11/83 asun vel. pahate 4.05 ahe. IUI treatment chalu ahe.Pls. help me.
  4. babita said on Feb 11, 2013 05:23 PM
    what is the best time for garbhdharan sanskar (pre natal) for conceive for new born in the month of feb, 2013.
  5. jyoti said on Jun 04, 2013 02:33 PM
    mala 6 mahine zali pan me ajun pregnent nahi mazi friends lanngala 1 mahine zale ti pregnent ahe pan me kadhi honar aai Pls help me
  6. snehal said on Jul 18, 2013 03:02 PM
    want to know garbh dhan muhurat in july and august 2014
  7. swati said on Aug 08, 2013 03:12 PM
    i have one daughter. she is 6 years old now we want babyboy.so which day was good for conceiving in the mont of august 2013 and september 2013.plz tell me guruji.my DOB is 18 dec 1983.
  8. sanchita said on Sep 03, 2013 01:49 PM
    lagn houn 3 varsh zali mazya stanatun pani yete
  9. sushama said on Mar 20, 2014 05:37 AM
    mazhe lagna houn 2.4 varsh complite jhali. mala ajunahi pali yete. Trtment chalu aahe. aai honyasathi kadhi & kuthli wel changli te sanga.pl.help me.majhi janm vel ahe ratri 9.30 pm.(Sat.) 07.08.1982
  10. Kaanchan said on Apr 27, 2014 07:25 AM
    Majhe Laguna houn 8 yes jhale, treatment chalu aahe ayurvedic tari ajun pali here. Tari pregnancy rahnyasathi Kay karave lagel. Aai honya sathi kadhi & kuthli veil changli the Santa. Pl help me.
  11. lisa panda said on Jun 23, 2014 05:28 AM
    namastey guruji, i have a son,he is 4 and half yrs old .we want a baby girlwhich day month and thithi is best to conceive my dob is 1984
  12. deepikabhatia said on Jul 27, 2014 01:42 AM
    My date of birth. 9 june 1988.timing 9.00am morning. .I want twins baby boy and girl.so please help me and proper time and any upays.thanks.my ph no.7814371641.
  13. ddk said on Aug 11, 2014 01:18 PM
    Majhya lagnala one n half year jhale mala ajun pali yete Aai honyasathi mi Kay Kari gharatle serve torched kart at pls sanga Kay karu majhi birth date aahe 2 march 1986
  14. sami said on Sep 12, 2014 09:10 AM
    mala lagna houn 10 mahine zale, ata amhi balasathi planning karnar ahe, mazi date of birth ahe 04/08/1991, vel sakali 10. amhala mulaga hava ahe, karita november ani december mahinyatil yogya tarikh ani vel sanga.
  15. deepa said on Sep 17, 2014 11:01 AM
    Lagnala 4 varsha chalu ahe pregnancy sathi kuthla month changla ahe mazi date of birth 20 jul 1992 time- 6 am ahe
  16. Ashwini said on Oct 13, 2014 07:55 AM
    Ascendant: Rules of astrology advocate that ascendant must be auspicious and strong at the time of pregnancy. Presence of benefic planets in centre (1, 4, 7, 10) and triangle (5, 9) and malefic planets in 3, 6, 11 houses is benefiting. The Sun, Mars and Jupiter favouring ascendant and the Moon in odd Navamash result in an excellent setting. Nished: Women must also not conceive in scenarios when the Moon has moved to the fourth, eighth house from where it was at the time of birth. Apart from this the third, fifth or seventh star dosha and bhadr dosha must also be avoided. Parents obeying these rules of astrology are blessed with a child who adds to the pride and dignity of the family. i didn't get these two paragraphs! please help me to know whether october 20th 2014 night 11:50 pm on wards is auspicious or not for conception/garbhadhan. Many thanks in advance.
  17. nilakshi said on Nov 29, 2014 02:44 AM
    Namskar guruji mala lvkar mil have ahe mazya lagnala 7 mahine zale tri ajun mazi maxim Pali yete tr mala salla havay
  18. pragati said on Dec 11, 2014 05:19 AM
    Namskar Guruji , Maja lagnala 2 varsha jahali pan ajun mi aai honyasathi kay karu pls mala sujjection dya maji dob ahe 01-09-1988
  19. Shravani said on Jan 19, 2015 04:32 AM
    Namskar Guruji, Mazya lagnala 3 varsha zale aahet tar pregnacy sathichi yogy vel kay asel hya babat sangal ka mazi birth date aahe 20.07.1991
  20. vijay said on Mar 13, 2015 03:43 PM
    Garvdharan Karne Ka time and date in April and may
  21. VARDHAMAN KANADE said on May 01, 2015 12:14 AM
    mala don muli ahet .mala ata mulaga hava ahe.
  22. jayshree said on Jun 23, 2015 06:19 AM
    mala mulga hava aahe mala aata 4 may mazi date hoti pan ajun aali nahey tar nakshatra chagla aahe ka mazi date of birth 22/1/1993 aahe
  23. Mann said on Jul 01, 2015 05:46 AM
    Majya lagnala 2varsh hot ale mala ajun baby nahi 4month pahila misscarrge zale hote ajun rahile plz kahi sujestion dya... Kay karu
  24. shrawani gawand said on Aug 14, 2015 04:26 AM
    i have one daughter. she is 5 years old now we want babyboy.so which day was good for conceiving in the month of Nov,15 & dec,15.plz tell me guruji.my DOB is 11 sept,1981
  25. REENA MOUNDEKAR said on Aug 14, 2015 07:22 AM
    mazhe lagna houn 4 varsh complite jhali. mala ajunahi pali yete. Trtment chalu aahe. aai honyasathi kadhi & kuthli wel changli te sanga.pl.help birth date 04.12.1984
  26. Poonam said on Aug 24, 2015 12:46 PM
    Namaskar mi poonam maji birth date 19.7.90 ahe.mala 2 muli ahet .amhala mulga hava ahe.amhi mulga honyasathi kay karave te sanga mala last period 29.7.15 la ale hote.pls amhala madat kara
  27. priya said on Sep 21, 2015 07:28 AM
    majya lagnala 2 varsha hot aali ahe pan ajun kahi goodnews aali nahi ahe pls help me my birth date : 02/11/1981 time 10.27AM
  28. Anusha gawde said on Oct 07, 2015 03:56 AM
    majya lagnala 4 varsha hot aali ahe pan ajun kahi goodnews aali nahi ahe pls help me my birth date : 07/08/1982 time 09.30PM & husband birth date 19.11.1979 time 15.05PP
  29. praful p vaghela said on Dec 01, 2015 04:22 AM
    hi, my birth date is 22/5/1983 my wife bd is 8/6/1985. i want to know my best garbhdharan muhurat, plz tell me.
  30. apeksha said on Dec 06, 2015 04:00 AM
    Mala lag ala teen varshe jhali tari ajun mala pali yete pan don divasch agavarch disate mi pregnet rahnyasathi kai karu please.help me
  31. Jyoti said on Feb 26, 2016 03:32 AM
    Majhe nav jyoti mala2 muli aahet aamhala mulga haway tya saathi upay sanga.majhi dob 7may 1984 plz give me answer.
  32. manisha said on Apr 02, 2016 01:19 AM
    hi my name is manisha My birth date is 09th july 1989. & my husbond nod 31/01/1981. I have 2 twins daughter. I give 1 baby boy
  33. Ganesh Bhogle said on Jul 14, 2016 06:47 AM
    maja lagna houn 5 varsha zali ajun mul hot nahi , kahich kalat nahi kay karaycha , mala madat kar
  34. sonali mahajan said on Dec 17, 2016 06:01 AM
    mala 1 mulgi asun ti 4 varshachi ahe mala 2 baby boy hava ahe tya sathu kay karave lagel
  35. Sarita khot said on Jan 18, 2017 11:31 AM
    Mala don mulgi aahet ata mulga Java aahe pls sang mulga hotya sathi kay karave