Ruby and Coral Boost Energy and Intelligence in Human Nature

Gems are the wonders of nature. They are very beautiful and have composite structure. Gems are found in various colors and shapes. Astrology calls gems as ‘navaratna’ as they are related to the 9 planets or ‘navagraha’. There are many types of gems throughout the world but Indian astrology has approved 84 types of gems.

The features of Ruby
Ruby is a red-colored gemstone. But ruby can be of pink, blue and black color also. Ruby is the hardest gem of the world, next to diamond only.

A pure ruby scatters its red glow when the first sunray falls on it. To determine finest ruby, dip it in milk for 100 times and it can be seen that the radiance of ruby is emerging from the milk itself. When kept in a dark room ruby blazes like Sun. An interesting fact about ruby is that even if rubbed with a stone its weight remains same.

Benefits of wearing ruby
Ruby is the gemstone of love. Astrologers say that ruby generates liveliness and spark in human nature. It casts away despair and gloominess of character. Ruby is effective in safeguarding a person from evil spirits. Ruby enhances financial stability and assures recognition in the society.

Wearing ruby can also fulfill a native’s desire of a son. According to astrological principles ruby fades or changes its color when inauspiciousness afflicts its native but it gradually gains its color after the bad phase. Ruby is so effective that it lessens the impact of poison and becomes pale when there is a poisonous thing near by.

The features of Coral

Corals are basically red in color. But there are pink, golden and black corals also. This is a very lucky gem stone, especially for females. This auspicious gem generates courage and free spirit in the nature of its natives. Ancient Greeks used to wear coral made ornaments.

Benefits of wearing coral
According to popular beliefs it is very auspicious for females to sport coral on their body. Coral is the embodiment of luck and prosperity. People who dream horrible things and get frightened now and then should bear coral with them. Astrology says that native who has weak Mars must wear coral as it will relieve him or her from many difficulties. It is said that coral too fades or changes its shades when a native suffers from disease and gains its color back when the native is healthy.

The usefulness of coral is found in ancient Buddhist religious texts also. It says that corals are very effective in curing mental illness. Corals are very helpful in developing mental ability of its natives
Article Categories: Gemstone Astrology

1. balwan singh said on Dec 22, 2010 11:46 AM
    Gemstones realy works if suit you and are recomended according to specific condition or needs of your body
  2. Diwan Rashidul Hassan said on Oct 06, 2011 11:42 PM
    My date of birth is 08.02.1950. I don't know which stones should I wear. Please suggest me. I am a diabetic and heart patient.
  3. Runa Banerjee said on Jul 16, 2014 07:59 AM
    My DOB is 4th august 1973 11.50am.I don't know which stone is perfect for me. Plzz suggest.
  4. chandresh said on Jan 02, 2015 07:04 AM
    my DOB : 11/08/1971-MUMBAI. TIME: 21:45. WHICH GEMTSONES ARE RECOMMENDED FOR ME?
  5. ashok said on Feb 26, 2015 10:38 AM
    dob:14/07/1981 time: 22:45 birth place: narnaul(haryana)
  6. Tapan said on Aug 28, 2015 02:07 AM
    DOB 12/Apr/1977 time 10:46pm. Place New Delhi. what gems I should wear and can I wear Ruby and Red Coral together.
  7. ARUN KUMAR said on Sep 16, 2015 07:31 AM
    my D.O.B. is 27/02/1994. sunday:7:20AM. currently i am looking for a job. i wear ruby and red coral for a benefit of a good job.it is beneficial to me
  8. amritpal s brar said on Jan 21, 2016 06:53 AM
    Hi,I really need honest review for my birthday chart. My d.o.b is February 4 1983 ,time around 6 am place ..moga ( Punjab ). Weight 173.6 lbs. Height 5.8 inches .I am going through highly troubled times of my life .I lost thousands of dollars in gas station. And I hve troubled getting married. I am really more confused what stone i need to wear ,i hve talked to top notch astrologer but all hve different versions and stories .everyone is recommended different stones .so I found ur reviews by peoples very positive .can ur team suggests me what really i deserve .
  9. ashesh said on Feb 11, 2016 03:11 PM
    currently I am wearing Ruby in right ring finger and red coral in left ring finger my date of birth is 07/08/1996 . plzz tell me if there is any problem wearing wrong stone or wearing Ruby and coral together will harmful or beneficial for me...plzz suggest email- asheshtoppo@gmail.com
  10. sushant said on Mar 02, 2016 11:42 AM
    Hi I wear ruby on right ring finger..can I wear red coral on left hand ring finger .please advise... As my dob7/11/1985time2.26 place kangra
  11. suryakant mohanty said on May 07, 2016 06:56 AM
    currently I am wearing red coral in right ring finger and red coral in left ring finger my date of birth is 18/11/1973 . plzz tell me if there is any problem wearing wrong stone or wearing Ruby and coral together will harmful or beneficial for me..
  12. smita said on Jun 12, 2016 05:14 AM
    Hello i m wearing ruby in my left ring finger and red coral is in my right hand ring finger. Can we used left ring finger for ruby and right ring finger for red coral....and wearing ruby and coral together will beneficial for me
  13. Chetan sahu said on Jul 10, 2016 07:53 AM
    I born on 15th Oct,1989 in morning at 10:20 am.Can I wear red coral,ruby,pearl and tiger stone,for good luck and success in life,pls suggest me.
  14. Atul deelip wadekar said on Aug 04, 2016 07:03 AM
    I wear Ruby and coral in same finger My B.D.is 3/7/1973
  15. Krishnarain Hansraj said on Aug 11, 2016 01:47 PM
    Great information on ruby and coral.
  16. Ramesh said on Aug 16, 2016 09:01 AM
    Sir, please let me know the suitable gem stone as per my date of birth. 6th April 1980 Time: 5:10 AM
  17. venkatesha g said on Aug 20, 2016 11:14 AM
    my birth date is 28-3-1978 6.55am pls advice me wich gem stone suitable for me
  18. Latha said on Dec 12, 2016 04:40 AM
    Hi, I'm wearing red coral on ring finger on my right hand. Intially everything is going well but now my health got some issues and I don't have a job. Please suggest me proper gem stone are should I continue wearing this ring. My dob 07/05/1986
  19. sankalpa sukhatankar said on Jan 30, 2017 04:35 AM
    My dob is 02 March 1987 2:30 AM An astrologer recommended me to wear Yellow sapphire ruby and emerald however heard ruby and emerald enemic with each other and other recomemendation suggest to wear yellow sapphire ruby and coral but is is advisable to wear both fiery stone together also heard coral and emerald are enemic in nature really unable to understand what to do
  20. Gopinathan said on Mar 10, 2017 06:23 AM
    28/11/1952 06.40am can i wear red coral
  21. Sagarika das said on Apr 18, 2017 11:26 AM
    May i wore both ruby and red coral both...plzz give a suggestion