Rajju Varga in Marriage Match Making

According to South Indian astrological method, matching of kundlis for marriage is determined by the 20 koota (bees koota). Rajju varga is one of the 20 kootas. In this article we will discuss how predictions are done and what ways are the ways of obtaining predictions from the rajju vargh.

What is Rajju vargh
In South Indian astrological method there are two ways of ascertaining Rajju vargh. In the first principle three shivaling are made and four lines are stretched on them. Then from the west-north direction all nakshatra are placed in its right side. While analyzing a bride’s kundli if her birth nakshatra is in a line or not in a line then it is inauspicious. This situation in her kundli may create inadjustability with her husband.

In the second principle three nakshatra are placed for three times on three fingers starting from the index to the ring finger of a hand. While considering the nakshatra of a couple if it is seen that the nakshatra are in the same place then it is inauspicious for them. It is very inauspicious if the placements of the nakshatra are in the central line.

How Rajju Varga is determined.
There are several astrological methods through which Rajju vargh can be determined. Amongst them Paanch Naari Chakra method is also practiced to judge Rajju vargh. There are five types of Rajju vargh named as Padarajju, Ururajju, Nabhirajju, Kantharajju and Shirorajju.

How Rajju Vargha influences
Every Rajju has distinct influence on the Paanch Rajju. Astrology says that if both the man’s and the woman’s nakshatra is in Padarajju then a wife has to face the separation from her husband because he may have to stay abroad. If the couple’s nakshatra are in Ururajju then there may be a possibility of wastage of wealth in their life.

If both the married couple has their nakshatra in Nabhirajju then they might have to face adverse circumstance from their child. Kantharajju is very dangerous for girls. If the bride and groom’s nakshatra are in Kantharajju then life of the bride may be at risk. And the groom’s life might be in difficulty if the couple’s nakshatra is in Shirorajju.

The auspicious state in Paanchrajju is then when the bride and groom’s nakshatra falls in separate Rajju, which results in a happy married life. In this cycle if the husband’s nakshatra is higher than wife’s nakshatra then the couple is blessed with a long life. That means the couple will enjoy the fruits of their married life for long period.

Article Categories: Marriage Match Making

1. Lakshmi said on Apr 02, 2012 10:37 PM
    Is there any remedy for Kanda rajju mismatch. I have a couple suffering due to this. Please leave me as reply as soon as possible.
  2. hemambujavally said on Dec 01, 2012 03:57 PM
    i and my husband belongs to kanda rajju. what paiharam do i ve to do?
  3. sreejith said on Feb 25, 2013 04:59 PM
    I was marry my lover. after mary i hear about kandarejju . Give me a remaddy for overcome kandarejju
  4. thamizh thendral said on May 11, 2013 01:53 PM
    i and my husband belongs to pada rajju. what paiharam do i ve to do?
  5. nalanu said on May 24, 2013 10:45 PM
    halo...i want to ask it have any remedy for ururajju cause my sister n her husband suffering for this..thank you..
  6. MARIAM HAJWANA said on Jun 21, 2013 07:47 AM
    me and my husband belongs to kanda rajju how to overcome this problem
  7. r.valliappan said on Jul 15, 2013 08:20 AM
    Birth Stars of the Girl and Boy indicates Same Rajju. But Rajju is found as Arohanam and Avarohanam. Boy is hastham and girl is swathi. Can marriage is possible?
  8. Raja said on Jul 26, 2013 10:45 PM
    Girl:8may1989 time 9.35PM Boy:17jun1985 time 4.55PM i checked in internet and came to know that we have kanda Rajju dosham.Kindly let me know is there any pariharam for this?
  9. divya said on Oct 29, 2013 06:58 PM
    Is there any remedy for kandarajju
  10. Yasodha said on Dec 11, 2013 07:59 PM
    Am in lov with a boy who ia Ayilyam and am with kettai which falls under same Rajju that is Paada raju, wht is the effect of this and what is the pariharam for this paada raju porutham
  11. anju said on Feb 21, 2014 12:58 AM
    am.in trouble am in love since 14 yr .but our rajju porutham is bad wat to do
  12. Sukanya said on Apr 10, 2014 09:16 AM
    Am in love with a boy for the last five years. He is professionally settled well n we are planning to get married soon as am 28 yrs old and he is 32. My parents are nt accepting due to caste and also that we have paadha rajju. Giving our details as below. Pls let us know the result. It is hard fr us to get apart as v hav developed gud understanding these years. MINE -Meena raasi revathi nakshatram HIS - Kadaga raasi aayilya nakshatram Also pls let us know whether his aayilya nakshatram will affect my mom s lifetime
  13. sivashankri said on Apr 20, 2014 09:11 PM
    me and my boy7friend belongs to sirasu rajju... but we planned to get married end of this year. is there any remedies for this sirasu rajju?
  14. nandakumar said on May 08, 2014 02:52 PM
    hi, Me and my girl comes under kana rajju is there any remedy for that we both r in same rasi and same natchara but some of astrologer say that we can proceed for the marriage i am confused .can u give us some information. thank you,
  15. saranya.a said on May 10, 2014 10:49 AM
    My name is saranya, sathayam natchatram.my lover name g.muthamilselvam, swathi natchatram..I have kanda rajju pls give any possible solution..
  16. Mahesh said on May 27, 2014 09:24 PM
    I am from one of the mahanakshatras so if my wife and me both are in paada rujju so is it safe. As many astrologers says in mahanakshatras no need to see kootas for martial life as it (mahanakshatras) are powerful. Is it true?
  17. Silpa said on May 27, 2014 10:38 PM
    I wish to know parihara for kanda rejju dosha. My nakshatra is atham and his is chothi.
  18. saranyapriya said on Jun 01, 2014 05:24 AM
    hi I'm saranyapriya mithuna rasi ,thiruvathurai my lover name sathishkumar kumba rasi,sathayam natchathiram...we have kanda raju...plz give me solution n remedies to marry my lover
  19. Karthi said on Jun 27, 2014 01:14 PM
    Is there any pariharam for NabhiRajju dosha? plz give solution
  20. jahnavi said on Jul 01, 2014 01:30 AM
    hi...me and my partner has padha rajju.will this effect more.in padha rajju he is aroha and i m in avaroha..kindly reply
  21. vijayalakshmi said on Jul 02, 2014 03:18 AM
    hi am rohini nakshatiram and my partner hastam nakshathiram belongs to kanda rajju we have getting marriage come soon let me know is there any pariharam pls
  22. Suganya said on Jul 02, 2014 04:12 PM
    Is there any remedy for kanda rajju... Pls help me...
  23. Satheesh said on Aug 08, 2014 01:01 PM
    why should we blame the planets and stars for our misfortunes? Only per centh of the world population believe in these things.
  24. mala said on Sep 28, 2014 02:57 AM
    Hello sir me n my partner has thoda rajju. any remedy. For thoda rajju. plz help me sir. Thanks
  25. karthika said on Oct 05, 2014 11:51 PM
    Sir.. Me and my partner has nabhi rajju.. Any remedy for this prblm. Pls help me sir.. Thank you a lot..
  26. divya shanthi said on Nov 11, 2014 05:38 PM
    Hi, did any one marry in rajju dosha. Did you find any remedy for rajju dosha? Pls help.
  27. Aarthi said on Nov 12, 2014 06:42 AM
    Sir, please help me Me and my partner has kanda rajju.. Is there Any pariharam
  28. senthilkumar said on Dec 18, 2014 04:13 AM
    Sir me and my wife are in kannda rajju there is remedy and parharam to over come sir please help me si
  29. vinu said on Dec 20, 2014 07:30 AM
    Myself and my hubby have kanda rajju. What parikaram we have to do for rajju dhosam.
  30. lavanya said on Dec 23, 2014 10:13 AM
    Hi me and my future husband having patha rajju..is there any remedy for us to.do as we are getting married next year..pls.advise me.on this..mine is ashwini nachatiram mesha rasi..his are simmam rasi magham nachatiram
  31. Shanti said on Jan 10, 2015 11:27 PM
    my friend and her husband is from same rajju. that is nabhi rajju.what is the pariharam
  32. ranjani said on Jan 12, 2015 05:30 AM
    sir. please me and my boy both are avittam.. there is any parigaram for this
  33. vaishali said on Mar 09, 2015 10:23 PM
    Both our families accepted. But both of us are avittam. Is there any parigaram for this. Can't live without each other
  34. Bindhu A S said on Mar 17, 2015 06:47 AM
    Me and my husband falls under ooru rejju. Please can you help how to overcome this.
  35. saran said on May 03, 2015 12:52 PM
    I with raasi Hastham and nakshatra Kanya(15-12-1987, timing not sure). My Boy friend with raasi Maharam and nakshatra Thiruvonum(26-08-1988, 07.00 AM). We see in most of the website this match have kanta Rajju Dosham so marraige is not compatible. We are in relation for about 3 years. Can you please suggest us if any dosha parihar or about our compatibility
  36. Madhu said on May 09, 2015 05:44 AM
    We have padha rajju .don't know what to do but we want to marry please help us
  37. Rajarj said on May 14, 2015 01:02 AM
    Hi , Mine is Nabhi rajju and girls is also nabhi rajju our koota coming 33of 36. any parihara for nabhi rajju dosha. Please help
  38. murali said on Jun 22, 2015 02:00 AM
    Hi, Mine is Makha nakshatra, simha rassi and the girl is moola nakshatra , Danush rassi and we are facing Pada rajju...Kindly please help us, shell we marry or not.
  39. prakash said on Jun 26, 2015 02:06 PM
    Hai. Me and my girl friend have paddha rajju. Mine star is moolam and her star is revathi. We r going to get marry soon. Our family accepted. Will paddha rajju cause more problem?
  40. Yegammai R said on Sep 09, 2015 06:51 AM
    Kindly refer this link for your queries. http://www.nagarathar.net/PDF%20files/Nagarathar%20Thirumana%20Poruthangal.pdf If both guy and gal fall in same rajju then u can check for arohanam and avarohanam. (excluded for sirasu rajju)
  41. nandini said on Oct 13, 2015 04:44 AM
    I belong to Meena Raasi, Revathi nakshatram, whereas the boy is Aayilyam. is the marraige suitable
  42. suganya said on Oct 17, 2015 11:50 PM
    Hi mine star is moolam and my boy friend star is revathi. We both have pattha rajju . Please help us, shall we marry or not? Any causes will come from rajju porutham? Is there any possible remedy for this problem? Kindly reply me......... Pls
  43. kiruthi said on Oct 29, 2015 04:02 AM
    hello me and my fiance are in the same shirorajju, the girl is avittam and my fiance is mirugasiritam.we r gonna get married,pls is thr any remedy for the bad cause..?
  44. Kasthuri said on Nov 05, 2015 01:24 AM
    Me and my hubby belong to Kanda rajju is there any parikaram. please convey any remedies and we both have strong trust in our love and god.
  45. anitha said on Dec 04, 2015 06:24 AM
    Hi mine is kadaga rasi ,ashlesham nakshathram and my fiance is viruchaga rasi ketai nakshathram. Both are in padha rajja porutham. We need to marry. Will we be able to.. Plz reply as soon as possible......
  46. Purushotham said on Dec 07, 2015 12:27 PM
    I with raasi Hastham and nakshatra Kanya(20-05-1986, 4.56 am). Girl with raasi rushaba and nakshatra rohini(22-05-1993, 07.00 pm). We see in most of the website this match have kanta Rajju Dosham so marraige is not compatible. Can you please suggest us if any dosha parihar or about our compatibility
  47. sudha said on Dec 19, 2015 10:18 AM
    Hi, I am sudha. My wodby name anand Raj. We didn ot having raju porutam. But we loving each other. I don't know which raju it is. Now his family rejecting our marriage due to this problem. So my marriage was in pending. I want an imediate remidy to solve it. Please help me. I will do any parigaram or any pooja to solve this. Pls reply me soon...
  48. Sandeep shetty said on Dec 24, 2015 06:49 AM
    Hello sir I have manglik dosha and my fiancee doesn't have manglik dosha so in her house they are not accepting for our marriage I don't know what to do so if there is any remedies I am ready to do in order to solve this problem and getting married
  49. Kavitha said on Jan 10, 2016 10:45 AM
    Me and my hubby belong to padda rajju is there any parikaram. please convey any remedies to the above said mail and we both have strong trust in our love.
  50. Jothi Manikandan said on Jan 21, 2016 12:39 AM
    Hi am rohini nakshatiram and my lover hastam nakshathiram belongs to kanda rajju we are getting marriage come soon let me know is there any pariharam please.
  51. Anu rekha said on Jan 24, 2016 09:49 AM
    Hi.. me and my cousin having urru rajju.. but his nakshatram is in aarohanam and mine is avarohanam.. is there any problem in our marriage life.. plz tell me immediately
  52. lakshmi said on Feb 28, 2016 12:00 PM
    Lakshmi moolam. Dhansu. Sugumar aswini mesham
  53. Kavitha said on Mar 03, 2016 12:22 PM
    Is there any remedy for ururajju? Please help
  54. Manikandan said on Mar 08, 2016 03:49 PM
    Myself and girlfriend have same raasi and nakshatra, Scorpio and kettai..ia there any remedy. Please suggest me
  55. Keerthana said on Mar 19, 2016 02:59 AM
    Hi.. Myself and my lover has Sirasu rajju mismatch. Pls suggest some pariharam
  56. kala said on Mar 20, 2016 06:07 AM
    After a previous divorce now i got in touch with a person ( divorced ) whome i liked a lot. We are deeply involved with each other and due to raaju dosha facing great difficulty to go ahead. Please help us as we cant go through the pain of seperation again. ( Girl Name : Kala Panicker DOB 30/8/1981 TIME : 7:30 AM PLACE MUMBAI // Boys Name : Vishwa DOB 28/4/1974 TIME : 12 NOON CHENNAI
  57. Thulasi said on Apr 10, 2016 03:22 AM
    Hi.. im belongs to paddha rajju and my boyfriend belonhs to kanda rajju.. is there any pariharam?
  58. divya said on Apr 17, 2016 05:32 AM
    Hi.. mine is vishaka nakshathram and thulam raasi and his nakshathram is utthiram and kanni raasi.. i have utthira rajju.. is there any remedy for utthira rajju (middle rajju).. pls help me..
  59. rita said on May 09, 2016 09:23 AM
    Hi, mine is 8.8.1991 (punarpusa) n my fiance is 27.10.1988 (kirthika). We are having nabhi rajju. Is there any remedies.. please really need hep.
  60. ak said on May 09, 2016 06:15 PM
    everyone places comments and it's useless. no one seems to reply back!!
  61. Siva said on Jun 28, 2016 06:16 AM
    Please tell me the remedies for sirasurajju dhosham
  62. S.D.Jai sankar said on Jul 01, 2016 12:43 PM
    Boy -Simmam Puram Girl -Meenam Utthiratthi Is there any problem in matching ?
  63. Bathma said on Jul 23, 2016 11:52 PM
    Boy mirugaseraagam girl chittirai v have sirasurajjju problem....tats any pariharam . .plz help us ..soon v getting marry
  64. Sri said on Sep 04, 2016 09:21 AM
    My Boy frnd is having vishaka star 4th pada is ther any remedy to solve tis prob.i am having younger bro.p ls suggest me
  65. Shri said on Sep 10, 2016 08:26 AM
    any remedies for thoda rajju please
  66. Kumar said on Dec 13, 2016 07:49 AM
    me and my Fiancée falls in kanta rajuu. Please assist for remedy
  67. Parkavi said on Jan 17, 2017 10:54 PM
    Hai, Me and my partner has aa sirasu rajju, any pariharam for that? Please tell any solution....
  68. Vishnu said on Mar 03, 2017 03:38 PM
    Me and my lover has sirasu rajju....Do we have any parigaram to get married ?.Please do a reply
  69. suseema said on May 11, 2017 02:08 AM
    Myself and my lover are kantha rajju please assit for remady
  70. Guru said on May 23, 2017 10:58 PM
    boy having meenam uthiratathi,girl having viruchigam anusham is there any problem in matching?how to solve it?