Planetary Combinations to Become an Astrologer

India is considered as the birth place of Astrology. Indian Astrology is famous worldwide. Astrology is the contribution of life long experiences of saints and seers. Today, this mode is very famous. There will be very less people who will be unaware about Astrology.  Let us acknowledge the planetary combinations whose presence in the birth-chart will make the person capable to become an Astrologer.

Planetary Combinations in the Birth-chart
(1) To be an Astrologer, Mercury should be in a strong position in the birth-chart. Because Mercury is the planet of intelligence. Similarly, Jupiter should also be strong and placed in the Gajakesari Yoga with Moon. If this yoga is created in the Ascendant, ninth, fifth or eighth house, then the person will have an interest in Astrology.

(2) If Mercury or Jupiter is in conjunction or shares an aspect relationship in the eighth house, then the person will be curious to know the mysterious arts and secrets.

(3) If Moon-Saturn have an aspect relationship in the birth-chart, or Moon is in conjunction with Mercury and Saturn aspects both the planets or Saturn-Moon and Mercury are in conjunction. In addition, if Jupiter forms any kind of relationship with Mercury or Venus, then the person will be inclined towards Astrology.

(4) If the lord of the eighth house forms a yoga with Moon or Saturn through an aspect relationship or conjunction, or the eighth lord is in conjunction with the fifth lord, then the person will develop an interest in Astrology.

(5) If Mercury is located in the sign of Jupiter or vice versa, even then the person will take enormous interest in the knowledge of Astrology. In addition, if the fifth lord or the ninth lord are in conjunction or share an aspect relationship with Mercury or Jupiter, then he will be a successful Astrologer.

(6) If Mercury, Jupiter, Ascendant lord, eighth lord, fifth lord or the ninth lord are located in the tenth house, the possibilities to become a successful Astrologer will increase.

(7) The second house is the house of speech. If the fifth lord, eighth lord, Mercury or Jupiter are in conjunction, then the person will learn this art to predict future.

(8) If the second lord, tenth lord, Ascendant lord or else Mercury or Jupiter are in conjunction with the fifth house, or the eighth lord aspects on all these planets and their house lords, the person will become a successful Astrologer and will earn his income from the profession in Astrology.

(9) If the lord of the eighth house is located in the Ascendant with the lord of the fifth house and shares an aspect relationship or any kind of relationship with the second lord or the eleventh lord, then the person will achieve success in the profession of Astrology.

(10) In the birth-chart of the Scorpio Ascendant, if Jupiter, which is the kaarak of knowledge, is placed in the second house in the sign of Sagittarius and aspects the eighth house. And Ketu aspects the eighth lord and is located in the fifth house in the Pisces sign, which is the sign of Jupiter. Sun as the tenth lord is in the fourth house, which is the house of fame, and aspects the tenth house, and Saturn as the lord of the fourth house located in the seventh house and aspects Moon in the Ascendant. The person will gain popularity and fame in the profession of predicting future and will be a successful Astrologer.

(11) If Mercury is located in the tenth house in the birth-chart of Gemini Ascendant, Jupiter is aspected by the fifth lord in the fifth house. The eighth lord and the ninth lord are placed in the Saturn Ascendant and aspect Ketu, which is the Kaarak planet of mysterious arts and studies, and the second lord is in the Moon Ascendant, then the person will be proficient in the field of Astrology.

(12) In the birth-chart of Virgo Ascendant, if the fifth lord, eighth lord, Saturn or Mars is located in the Ascendant. The second lord or Venus as the ninth lord is placed in its own sign and aspects the eighth house. Jupiter in the Kendra of Pisces aspects the Ascendant or the Ascendant lord i.e. Mercury. And Ketu is placed in the twelfth house, which is the house of liberation, and aspects the eighth house, which is the house of the mysterious method. Hence, the person who will have these planetary combinations in his birth-chart, will be an expert in Astrology.

1. prince said on Nov 29, 2010 04:47 AM
    yes its true as i can found these combinations in mine horoscope an i m very much inclined towords this astrology, i want some guidance from a guru whose can give his blessings so that i can become astrologer. I want to take over this as social service.
  2. Anvesh Soni said on Dec 10, 2011 06:25 PM
    Sir, I am Very Much Inclined towards Astrology And Not able to think about aqnything else but astrology, My relatives Have started Calling me Jyotishi ji ,i Have Near About every Software and e books available on the Net Related to Astrology , Can You Please Tell Me that if i will be able to be an astrologer (i dont want to have my living from it ) I will do business but i really like it very much, Thank You, My D.O.B Is 04/02/1994 T.O.B Is 11:56:00 P.O.B Is Jaipur (Rajhasthan) 75:49 E 26:55 N
  3. Rohit said on Jan 11, 2012 04:32 PM
    Yes I do agree with this...I have some combinations as mentioned...I am practicing astrology as profession.
  4. kamlamalhootra said on Apr 19, 2012 11:35 AM
    kya hindi me article hai
  5. Rajesh said on Jun 10, 2012 07:01 PM
    Yes!!! I too have some of these points in my horoscope and I am also inclined to astrology. By profession I am a teacher.
  6. RAVI SUBRAMANIAM said on Aug 31, 2012 06:59 PM
    Yes I do agree. I have Jupiter as ninth lord and on his own house of Dhanus and my eighth house grahas Mercury and sun aspects my second house where my 10th lord Saturn (retrograded) is present. I am interested in this art and want to learn more with Guru's guidance too. This is a veda vidhya which needs more guru's dhirsti and his guidance. praying for my lord to show me a good guru. jai sai ram Ravi
  7. Prasanth said on Sep 13, 2012 03:55 PM
    Yes,it is absolutely correct,I am having some of these combinations in my chart,and i am providing astrological consultancy on an amateur bais ,even though I am a Chartered Accountant by profession
  8. tariq ahmad mir said on Oct 16, 2012 02:47 AM
    I want to become astrologist
  9. surendra said on Oct 23, 2012 10:32 AM
    09 feb 1980 birth place puskhar,rajasthan,time 1700pm,fish sign in palm,intrested in astrology,please suggest me,may i became renowed astrologer or saint
  10. bhupendra said on Dec 05, 2012 09:28 AM
    i have some of these combination in my birth chart i am trying to learn self and i am success.....with these combination we need a good will power....thanks for this article
  11. shehar choudhury said on Jun 03, 2013 11:10 AM
    I have the most powerful combination to become and Astrologer! I have been doing practice in Astrology for many years now and give FREE CONSULTANCY to the needy without taking money because Astrology is a true divine science you SHOULD NOT do business out of it or else your life will be miserable, I have seen many astrologers in their personal life. my planetary alignments which made me a passionate Astrologer (by profession I am a GRAPHIC DESIGNER - www.shekharc.in) my Mercury with Venus (vargottam) in 12 house and is aspected by Jupiter (vargottam) from 8 house of mysteries and occult.
  12. Lokesh said on Aug 15, 2013 06:04 PM
    I have ketu in lagna in virgo rashi, budh and shukra in 6th house whose lord is Shani, Brihaspat in 7th. I guess this makes me interested in astrology.
  13. Vivek Saxena said on Nov 17, 2013 11:20 PM
    A very good article, written quite intelligently. many people will get these combinations in their birth horoscope. I believe that 8th house of secret arts is strongly linked with astrology and if your jupitor is linked to 8th house in any manner like conjunction, aspect etc. U may become astrologer by ur own interest.
  14. vijay purohit said on Dec 30, 2013 01:30 PM
    yes; the above comments are very correct. I have the combinationations of mercury jupiter moon and having keen intrest towards astrology.also calculatingand analysis of individuals horoscope and predictions which almost correct..astrology is my hobby as a profession im a civil engineer in govt deptt and as a hobby astology give me pleasure and satisfied my self esteem....thank you.
  15. sudhir khanna said on Feb 11, 2015 06:19 AM
    DOB: 24/5/1979, Time of birth: 1:40 pm, Place of birth: Amritsar(Punjab) i am intersted in doing business but my parents wants me to do job? Please advise can I do business if yes in which field?
  16. eddie said on Feb 23, 2015 08:19 PM
    DOB:aug,23,1989. Gmt:-4:00 Long:74'w00 Latitude:40'N43 PLace: new york manhattan. Time:7.26pm asc:Aquarius 2.07 degrees Aqaurius ascendant. 5th lord mercury in 8th house of virgo, conjunct 9th and 4th lord venus. 5th house occupied by Jupiter. Does this count towards rule number 5? I wanna make sure:) 5) If Mercury is located in the sign of Jupiter or vice versa, even then the person will take enormous interest in the knowledge of Astrology. In addition, if the fifth lord or the ninth lord are in conjunction or share an aspect relationship with Mercury or Jupiter, then he will be a successful Astrologer.
  17. Ashutosh said on Jun 18, 2015 03:30 AM
    Namaskar Indeed a very nice and exhaustive description. I have Ketu in lagna aries. Moon, Mars in Gemini in 3rd house.Venus in 6th house in Virgo. Rahu in 7th house in Libra. Sun, Mercury in 8th house in Scorpio. Jupiter in 12th house. Of late, I have been quite inclined towards Astrology however not certain yet if i could ever really learn it well. I am trying to match if any of the combinations are applicable in my case.deep regards
  18. vinod kumar thakur said on Sep 06, 2015 03:59 PM
    tell me about futher future my date of birth is 16/01/1968
  19. cudayakumar said on Mar 05, 2016 12:17 AM
    yes. this is a good article and i too have this combination and iam interested in astro.
  20. Ananda Kumar said on May 03, 2016 07:12 AM
    Astrologer or Astrologial inclination will develop when you GURU and Mercury in good place of Rasi Chart, The main factor when you see Dasamsa D10 division once has to see Rahu Ketu where it is placed and best is it should be in where 2nd and 5th lord should be Mercury or Guru then you can be good astrologer if you have Mercury you will have Guru too from Rahu and Ketu. This is best result confirming to be an Astrologer. Kindly check Dasamasa which KARMA Division to have these planets to make sure. Prnams Anand
  21. sridhar said on Feb 01, 2017 07:06 AM
    sir my dob is 13 07 1971 time 4-30 am place bangalore karnataka can i become astrologer