Natives of Pushya are Generous and Hard Working

Saturn is the lord of Pushya nakshatra. Let’s see the impacts on the nature of the natives born under the Poshya nakshatra. Indian astrology says that Pushya is an auspicious nakshatra, perhaps the best nakshatra after evaluating its qualities. The word ‘Pushya’ means nourishment, which means that its natives are blessed with some finest and refined qualities. Combination of Pushya yoga and Sundays forms an auspicious Ravi-Pushpa yoga.

The natives of Pushya nakshatra are very helping, as if they have dedicated their life for serving others. Perhaps they have a difficult early life, a problematic childhood which has incorporated patience and wisdom in their nature, as a result they become responsible adults.

Poshya nakshatra natives are hard working in nature. They are dedicated to their work, especially to religious and spiritual duties. They might have playful character .They are attracted to opposite sex. They love to travel and explore.

A native of Poshya nakshatraa may undertake a profession related to travel or he/she may go away from his family to earn livelihood. They make a slow but successful career in either business or service by their hard work and sincerity.

Hard work and dedication are the assets of their character. They are friendly and make useful contacts in the society. They value money and do not spend much in unnecessary things.

They lead a controlled life and think twice before performing a job. Perhaps they are very systematic and stay satisfied blindly following the confined notions. The beautiful attributes of their nature are their helping attitude and unselfish thoughts. They help others without any selfish motive. They always give.

The natives of Pushya nakshatra give prominence to justice and truth in their life. They don’t deviate from the path of truth even in adverse circumstances. And if it happens they get depressed and sorrowful. They don’t allow laziness to dominate them. They are fast movers, quick learners and do multiple things at a time.
Article Categories: Vedic Astrology

1. shylaja said on Feb 24, 2012 07:13 AM
    My husband born in Pushya nakshatra..it's most suited to his character and life... really good... Thank you
  2. hemanth reddy said on Mar 26, 2012 07:34 PM
    hi this hemanth reddy ,I born in pushya nakshatra well this year I will get marry and all my debts get clear.
  3. abhijit khaunte said on Mar 29, 2012 10:01 PM
    my janma and lagna rashi is cancer and i was born on pushya nakshatra 4th charan.but within one year of my marriage my divorce became.please give me solution
  4. keshava said on Jun 09, 2012 06:19 PM
    I born in Pushya nakshatra..it's most suited to my character and life... really good... Thank you
  5. kumar vel said on Jul 21, 2012 07:28 AM
    I born in pushya nakshatra, almost what you have mentioned is perfect in my life cycle, the last sentences real it's for me. thank you.
  6. abhijit khaunte said on Jul 21, 2012 09:45 PM
    sir my date of birth is 30 th june 1976 and my birth star is pushya 4th star. my moon sign and lagna rashi is cancer. please tell me if i have the yog of 2nd marriage in my kundali. the 2nd marriage should be peacefull without any difficulties. please tell when are the chances.
  7. shashi jain said on Sep 15, 2012 01:19 PM
    Sir my date of birth is 12.5.1951and Pushya 1charan and cancer Rashi . but I have face too many hurdels in my life dueto so many sec rate enemies from last twenty years I have facing so obesticals to comp lite my house due to black magic I lost my husband also and every day I face a problem from my enemies inspite of all I have a strong possiviety If u have any solution please help me I am greatful to u
  8. Subba Rao said on Sep 22, 2012 12:08 AM
    Sir, My dob 07.11.1963 in Pushya nakshatra, karaka raasi. Two years back I was a good IT Job and forced come out of the company, at present I don't have a job and no idea when I will be getting a good job to support my family. Suggest me when my sufferings and when I will be getting a good job?
  9. Harinaksha said on Oct 17, 2012 11:56 AM
    Me, Harinaksha, my Birth star is, my character is that ,.what u giving..than u..
  10. gayathri said on Dec 20, 2012 01:20 PM
    Dear sir My Son name is Vinyas DOB 14.06.2002 Time 6.15pm Place Whitefiled. He is born in Pushya Nakshatra. Please advice me about his education & future
  11. A.UMA MAHESWAR said on Jan 11, 2013 10:06 AM
    i am in deep diffucties in financials problems and court letications
  12. S.krishna said on Jan 27, 2013 08:59 PM
    My name is s.krishna my d.o.b 19.11.1970 my star is pushyam 4 padam. When myself will get married? Please explain me ?
  13. Nag said on Mar 09, 2013 12:36 AM
    Dear sir, My son born on August 15th 2012 at 1:24p.m. Royal oak, MI, U.S.A His nkshtra is Pushyami 1st quarter and Rashi Karka and Lagna Tula rashi. Please suggest few Telugu names as per the Vedic astrology and numeralogy for his overall well being. Thanks Nag.
  14. lakshmi said on Mar 12, 2013 09:53 AM
    hi,sir...my self lakshmi.my d.o.b 25-12-1988.at 6.45pm pushyam 2padam.when myself will get marriage?plz plz explain me...
  15. venkata lakshmi said on Mar 12, 2013 09:56 AM
    hi,my self venkata lakshmi.my dob 25-12-1988 at 6.45pm pushyam 2 padam.when myself will get marry.plz reply me plz plz plz?
  16. hema said on May 24, 2013 12:42 PM
    hi sir i born october 7 1977, when will i gt marriage
  17. Dayanand said on Jul 01, 2013 10:32 AM
    Dear sir, My son born on December 05th 1990 at 22.10p.m. Maharastra(Bhayander-Thane DIst)India His nkshtra is Pushya and Rashi is Karka . Please suggest us which rashi/naksatra girl to be married as per astrology for his future well being. Thanks -Dayanand.
  18. dayananda said on Sep 06, 2013 07:01 PM
    Dear Sir, my DOB is 20/08/1959,Time:-04:35Hrs, born at Hiryur(Karnataka). I am facing verst situations in my married life. kindly suggest a solution for this.
  19. M.C.ShashiDhara said on Sep 17, 2013 05:16 PM
    I am waiting that when I can become a big and the most sucessfull businessman, and when I can achieve all my goals.
  20. harshitha said on Jan 01, 2014 09:20 PM
    my date of birth is 9/1/1993 i want to ask about education and job
  21. hemanth said on Jan 17, 2014 03:40 AM
    I my D.O.B 13/09/1974 my grand mother nameing is manjunath but jathak pupshy nakshtra karka rashi i very hard worker but any job work not ther I very feel why plz answar me
  22. Shashikanth said on Jan 17, 2014 09:57 AM
    Dear Sir, We blessed with a baby boy on 21 December 2013. And we are looking for the name "Devdatta", Sir pushya rashi 4 charan Suggests to Keep the Name Starting with Da. What is your best advice. With Anticipation Thanking you Shashikantha
  23. sudha said on May 08, 2014 01:51 AM
    sir my d.o.b is 13-6-64 pushya star unhappy chilhood atroubled growing period with a perverted father an invalid mother though married had difficult in -laws now after my parent death i am taking care of my 36 yr old brother my husband is punarpoosam most of the time we have lived separate have a daughter what future?????
  24. gowrisankari said on Nov 27, 2014 04:29 AM
    sir,my date of birth is 5th june 1992. cancer rasi,mithuna lagnam,pusa natchattram.am suffering from lot of health issues,and i can't able to concentrate my career.i am getting feeled by lot of negative thoughts. my surroundings and my parents also not supporting me.In my childhood days also am not celebrate even good things,i cant able to enjoy even for a small things. ok i thought its my deed,(fate).k how would be my marriage life? i wish to concentrate and to balance my family and my career also in my future, so tell me about my future life? how it would be?
  25. Krutika said on Dec 16, 2014 07:16 AM
    My Grand daughter born on 11.12.14 at 3.45 AM in Ontario - Canada. What is her nakshtra and any shanti is required. please let us know