Importance of Nakshatra Gender in Marriage Matching

According to South Indian astrological principles nakshatra are classified into three genders. These are as 1. Feminine  2. Masculine and 3. Neutral gender.

Let us see the classifications of nakshatra in to various gender vargas

The Feminine nakshatra
This category has Uttrasadha, Ashlesha, Purvafalguni, uttrafalguni, Purvasadha, Dhanistha, Bharani and Vishakha nakshatra.

The Masculine nakshatra
Ashwini, Rohini, Pushya, Purvabhadrapada, Uttrabhadrapada, Hasta, Shravan, Anuradha, Punarwasu and Magha are masculine nakshatra.

The neutral nakshatra
The Mrigashira, Mula and Shatavisha nakshatra are neutral gender.

According to South Indian astrological method it is auspicious if the boy and girl have same nakshatra gender as their own gender. Different nakshatra genders may create difficulties in the couple’s married life.

Let’s discuss some other methods of future predictions from gender varga of nakshatra. While matching the kundlis if the bride’s nakshatra is feminine and the groom’s is masculine then the couple will get wealth and assets. But if the bride’s nakshatra is masculine and the nakshatra of the groom is masculine gender then the married life may not be happy and peaceful.

If both the couple has feminine nakshatra then wastage of money may happen in their married life. Astrology says that it is very auspicious if the bride and groom has neutral nakshatra. In this way if the groom’s nakshatra is in neutral gender and the bride’s nakshatra is a feminine one then it said to be a normal situation as the couple get normal financial benefits.

Astrology says that while matching couple’s kundli for marriage special attention must be given on the gender of the nakshatra.  For a wealthy and happy married life your groom’s nakshatra should be masculine and yours a feminine nakshatra. If you are a male person then vice versa is required. By following these principles of vedh vargh a native may have a happy and peaceful married life.

Article Categories: Marriage Match Making

1. kshantaram said on Oct 23, 2010 10:15 PM
    the gender theory of nakshatras is interesting - is this rishi prokta, what is the authority for this information. i have read in a book by a south indian guntur based author that if both have male nakshatras there would be quarrels. both female are not desirable but passable. while irrespective of original male or female gender - one must have male nakshatra and the other female nakshatra for a satisfactory married life. why these variations. how does a common man ascertain these truths. the above information is however interesting though. if one could clarify based on classic texts, facts, and research in this area as this is quite intriguing and confusing. regards/kshantaram
  2. soundarya said on May 06, 2011 12:32 PM
    I have a relationship with my bf. He was born in chitra nakshatra and i was born in anuradha nakshatra. My uncle says that there is a chance of loss of one life after our marriage. But we are ready to face any problem. Can any one suggest us whether we can go with this or not.
  3. Rishab Dev said on Sep 13, 2011 11:16 AM
    i am chitra nakshtra and would like to know which nakshtra of female native is suitable for marriage
  4. Krishna Kumar said on Oct 23, 2011 08:22 PM
    i am Mirugasira nakshtra and would like to know which nakshtra of female native is suitable for marriage
  5. Deepthi said on Nov 18, 2011 06:14 PM
    I have a bf, he was born in anuradha nakshatra, and mine is ashlesha nakshatra 4 th pada,can u please suggest can we go with this?
  6. anusha said on Nov 28, 2011 03:37 PM
    i am moola nakshatra dhanur rashi and my husband mithuna rashi poonarvasu nakshtra will our married life will be good or no is there any harm to my husband
  7. NEHA said on Dec 16, 2011 12:39 AM
    my nakshatra is anuradha and my boyfriends is mula nakshatra...some say there is threat to a life if we marry..please reply should we proceed or not.....please reply as soon as possible.
  8. NEHA said on Dec 16, 2011 01:06 AM
    I have a relationship with my bf. He was born in moola nakshatra and i was born in anuradha nakshatra. My uncle says that there is a chance of loss of one life after our marriage. Can any one suggest us whether we can go with this or not.we dont want any risk in my parents or his parents life....pls reply as soon as possible
  9. Rao said on Dec 29, 2011 12:21 PM
  10. Madhura said on Jan 10, 2012 02:45 PM
    Hi, My birthday is 20th Feb'1987 request you to kindly tell at which year i will get marry and how will be life partner. Thanks.
  11. Natasha said on Feb 19, 2012 10:52 PM
    i want to know about my married lif as well career point...,my birth date is 10 may 1984 birth time is 1.30 afternoon n place is belgaum, i hav a bf his very carring...n loving so far i feel he has all d qulities of a good & understanding husbund...but just scared...by looking all around of unsuccessful marriages so wil u plz quide me wether i shud marry him or not? n plz kp it confidential...,i hav his details but... i dont want to go wrong...bz my family is very strict... plz help me out....,hop to c your rply regards,Natasha
  12. jithin said on Mar 18, 2012 03:53 PM
    my nakshatra is chitra....can i marry a girl with visakha nakshatra?
  13. deepu said on Mar 19, 2012 05:04 PM
    iam girl of ashlesha nakshara any problem if i marry a boy with name n.lokanath reddy plz reply me soon
  14. prathibha.k said on Mar 22, 2012 08:57 AM
    Brides nakshatra is poorvashada & Bride grooms nakshatra is uttarashada but the other gunas are matching out of 36 the score is 34, so please help can we get married because of other gunas are matching.
  15. Gopinath said on Apr 15, 2012 02:26 PM
    i am Shatabishekha nakshtra and would like to know which nakshtra of female native is suitable for marriage
  16. Priyanka said on Apr 19, 2012 12:10 PM
    i am Priyanka nakshatra is Vishaka, and male nakshatra is Revathi and his name is Pavan Kumar. Please tell me these two nakshatras are suitable for marriage or not,,,
  17. Archana said on May 06, 2012 11:54 PM
    Hi am archana my nakshatara is mirugasirusham and my fiancy nakshatara is hastham. Kindly tell the matches between these two nakshataras.
  18. jethva kashyap said on Jun 05, 2012 05:48 PM
    My daughter-Nishita and proposed boy-parthiv both are Dcotors(MD), but their nadi score is 0 in match making with total gun 21. But Girl's nakshtra is anuradha and boys nakshtra is purva phalguni. How marriage life will work.
  19. Sudhakar said on Jun 15, 2012 12:21 PM
    Bride Nakshtra is Dhanishta and Bride Groom nakshtra is Aslesha. Is this match preferable
  20. navin raj said on Jun 27, 2012 01:07 PM
    I have a relationship with my gf. she was born in moola nakshatra and i was born in anuradha nakshatra. My uncle says that there is a chance of loss of one life after our marriage. Can any one suggest us whether we can go with this or not.we dont want any risk in my parents or her parents life....pls reply as soon as possible. thank u very much
  21. ava said on Aug 05, 2012 03:15 PM
    bride sarvana and boy pushya is this match preferable
  22. abhijeet said on Aug 26, 2012 01:00 AM
    I'm in relationship with my GF having Mool native & i'm Shravan native....is there any problem arises in our marriage due to this?
  23. kartik said on Sep 04, 2012 01:07 PM
  24. NITHIN.R.CHANDRAN said on Sep 12, 2012 06:18 PM
    utram nakshatram matching or not makam nakshatarm
  25. chaitra said on Sep 17, 2012 04:15 PM
    I have a boyfriend, he was born in swathi nakshatra, and mine is ashlesha nakshatra 4 th pada,can u please suggest can we go with this?
  26. ava said on Sep 22, 2012 03:12 PM
    dear sir, my boy nakshtra is poosam and my sarvana can i get marry with him please reply me
  27. Anup said on Oct 21, 2012 03:31 PM
    Hi my nakshatra is uthara phalguni ...do you see a chance for me to get a better professional life?
  28. Bala venkatesh said on Nov 02, 2012 09:20 AM
    plz tell me whether a anuradha nakshtra felmale can marrie moola nakshatra male or not
  29. Nish Kala said on Nov 25, 2012 12:33 PM
    Hi i'm anuradha (1st path) and my bf is chitirai.sincerely in love for 3 years and friends for 6 years. do we have marriage compatibility ? PS i cant live without him
  30. sneha said on Dec 01, 2012 11:14 PM
    hi im anuradha(1st pada) and my bf is uttara phulguni nakhatra do we have marriage compatibility and will i get married with him or someone else
  31. venkat said on Dec 03, 2012 05:27 PM
    i am Mrugasira nakshtra and would like to know which nakshtra of female native is suitable for marriage
  32. ASLAMSULTANA said on Dec 08, 2012 11:22 AM
    plz tell me can a revathi nakshatra girl can marry a uttarbhadra nakshatra boy
  33. Sreenivas Desabhatla said on Dec 13, 2012 11:02 AM
    I dont find the stars Chitra and Aridra in any of the 3 categories.Only 21 stars are given out of 27. Is it a omission or doesnt find in the Classical texts writtten by the Rishis? Pls. Clarify. Sreenivas Desabhatla CEO Sree Astro point of India, Bangalore
  34. Priyanka said on Dec 30, 2012 12:09 PM
    My Nakshatra is Revathi.. Plz let me know which male nakshatra is suitable for me...! Thank you
  35. swapna said on Jan 09, 2013 11:15 AM
    bharani nakshatra pada1 and bharani nakshatra pada3 can do marrage
  36. sowmya said on Jan 09, 2013 03:54 PM
    i am moola nakshatra 1st padha and my husband's purvapalguni(pubba)4th padha. Is the married life will be good and what he will have a good life span?? Plz suggest i am very much worried.
  37. Khiruthiga Selvan said on Jan 15, 2013 07:08 PM
    My Nakshatra is Thiruvonam.. Plz let me know which male nakshatra is suitable for me...! Thank you
  38. Sanjai Selvan said on Jan 15, 2013 07:12 PM
    i am Thiruvathirai nakshtra and would like to know which nakshtra of female native is suitable for marriage
  39. geetashree said on Jan 26, 2013 11:19 AM
    dhanishta 4pada would like to knw which nakshtra of male is suitable for me n interested to knw my future ......
  40. Ravi said on Feb 25, 2013 10:16 PM
    hi friends.., if any body want to know about their future ( I mean which u all are having the same doubts i.e, who will be my best partner etc) plz cantact me, I will reveal your doubts. email me at Ravindravemuri123@gmail.com thank you
  41. rohing said on Mar 08, 2013 02:46 PM
    swathi and aslesha nakshtra relation ship and rohini and rambabu relatioship gurinchi cheppandi
  42. MURALI said on Mar 11, 2013 10:07 PM
    i am magha nakshtra and would like to know which nakshtra of female native is suitable for marriage
  43. Jiashree singh said on Mar 15, 2013 03:25 PM
    hi! i am jaishree singh and i am vishakha nakshtra ,who is male nakstra maching my nakshtra.plz reply me
  44. Raghava said on Mar 20, 2013 08:03 PM
    hello,, mine is mrigasira nakstra please let me know which nakstra girl suitable for me
  45. anu said on Apr 07, 2013 11:23 AM
    Hai,i am bharani 4th pada and my guys is purvashada 1st padam ....is our marriage preferable plz do suggest....
  46. swapna said on Apr 09, 2013 05:41 AM
    my nakshatra is aslesha and my husband's is dhanista v got married in the year 2005 n got separated in the same year n I have a son of 7 yrs. he applied for divorce in the yr 2006 n i won the case for reunion. once again they have applied for divorce. can u tell me whether v ll join together or not. pls .
  47. nikith said on Apr 15, 2013 04:11 PM
    hii am nikith my nakshatra is ashlesha my gf is swathi nakshatra can v marry or v have problem after marrage plz tell me ,,
  48. hyndhavi said on Apr 18, 2013 11:50 AM
    iam marred anurada nakshtra boy my nakshtam was swati what about my married life is sucessfuly life long
  49. aswathy said on Apr 21, 2013 07:05 PM
    I am married for a couple of years my nakshatra is uttrashada and my husband chitra after i met him my career is not doing good less opertunities for both of us and difficulty to have a baby will our life will be good financialy
  50. Rajlakshmi said on Apr 21, 2013 10:36 PM
    hii , i am Rajlakshmi , my nakshatra is Uttara phalguni..I jst want to know about my Carreer and Married Life...As my parents are forcing me for Marriage within Next year..Though i am 20year of age..
  51. rajasekhareddy said on Apr 22, 2013 12:25 PM
    sir sir i am love with sravani sincere lover can i marry her plz tell me i am moola my lover was shravana nakshram plz tell me
  52. sandhya said on Apr 27, 2013 08:39 AM
    Hi,my nakshatra is moola and my bf nakshatra is bharani, is there any problem if we marry ,please tell me.
  53. raj said on May 04, 2013 03:00 PM
    im ponarpusam and my gf is uthiradam nakshatra,does it will match.
  54. shymu said on May 05, 2013 12:48 PM
    my nakshathram is Anuradha. And my lovers is Chithra nakshathram. We are planning to get married. Hence wanted to know whether our nakshathram matches?
  55. anu said on May 05, 2013 06:53 PM
    helo ,my name is anita,my nakshtra is magha 3 padam,which nakshatra is suitable to me.plz tel.
  56. bhuvanesh said on May 11, 2013 03:23 PM
    Iam born with moola nakshatra, is it possible to marry a girl who has both father and mother alive, some suggest only father or mother should be alive, please suggest.
  57. chinni said on May 16, 2013 12:37 PM
    iam in love with one person his nakshatra is aslesha and mine is rohinihow will be our marriage life
  58. roopa said on May 17, 2013 12:25 PM
    my name roopa date of birth 15.06.1989 time 14th night 12.15am wen ill get married...
  59. Nivetha said on May 31, 2013 12:53 PM
    my bf born in the star of swathi and mine is ashlesha. shall we get marriage. is that okay?
  60. Pritam said on Jun 10, 2013 02:42 AM
    Hi,I'm pritam my nakshatra is uttara phalguni and my girlfriend nakshatra is satabhisha(sadhayam),is the married life will be good and what she will has a good life span? Please suggest me I'm very much worried.
  61. RENUKA said on Jun 12, 2013 01:38 PM
    Hie...u mentioned only 21 nakshtras...can i know wat is the impact of remaining nakshtras during marriage
  62. jayaprakash said on Jun 13, 2013 11:44 PM
    Hi, My name is jayaprakash and mine is moola nakshatra.Can you please suggest the girls star supposed to be for marriage?.
  63. reshmi said on Jun 17, 2013 01:49 AM
    i am reshmi and my nakshthra is bharani and the boy nakshthra is magayiram .... can you please rply both nkshathra should be match for marriage
  64. anita said on Jun 19, 2013 02:57 AM
    my nakshatra is vishaka.... Plz let me know which male nakshatra is suitable for me...! Thank you
  65. Chellingi Rama Gopal said on Jun 19, 2013 10:17 PM
    my son Bharani 1 padam, girl is Pubba 3rasi , shall I go forward to marry them
  66. Lakshmi chandana said on Jun 25, 2013 07:41 AM
    Sir., My name Lakshmi chandana, My would be name Nagendra. We are in love.... But our nakshtra's did not match plz tell me remidies My date of birth and time is 27-aug-1990 6.30am narasapur Ngendra date of birth 9-dec-1988 5.30am razol Plz send me reply to my mail. tell me the before and after marg remides.
  67. ambalal said on Jun 26, 2013 12:12 PM
    Hi. My name is ambalal, i've a relationship with my gf. Her nakshtra is ashalesha and my nakshatra is magha nakshatra, can i get marry with her? Please reply me as much as possible, i'm in tension plz. Thanks in advance
  68. yogi said on Jun 28, 2013 11:19 PM
    HI my name is yogi, my nakshatra is moola nakshatra and my lover nakshatram is barani nakshatram, can i get marry him, please reply has soon has possible, having fear about my life.. i cant live without him...
  69. KRISHNAVENI said on Jul 03, 2013 08:31 PM
    hi,my nakshatre hastam,boy nakshatra aswini.wheather itis suitable for marriage
  70. asritha said on Jul 04, 2013 10:28 PM
    hiii my name is asritha nd d.o.b is 11-5-1990 and my nakstra is anuradha can u plz tell about my career and marriage life
  71. shobhana said on Jul 10, 2013 03:10 PM
    Your count is 21 nakshatras.what about the other 6 ? How carelessly this article has been put together amazes me !
  72. naveen said on Jul 10, 2013 11:46 PM
    i am born in utthara phalguni star kanya rashi...which girl is best for me ...plz
  73. Sowmya said on Jul 19, 2013 08:16 PM
    I am chitra nakshatra and my Guy is moola nakshatra. thr are problems in the kundli. is thr a way we can solve it.
  74. kalyani said on Jul 20, 2013 03:35 PM
    Hi can u plz tell me which nakshatra of male is suitable for aslesha 1 path female for happy,caring and long married life. Plz reply to my mail.
  75. sudha said on Jul 28, 2013 03:04 PM
    please tell me purvabhadhra nakshatra girl can marry revathi nakshatra boy
  76. NANDINI said on Jul 31, 2013 06:40 PM
    i was born on 27th july 1987. my nakshtra is Ashlesha & gan is Rakshas, i am facing lot of problems in life... in marrige matter as well as job matter what i will do please give me solution. Thanks in Adwance
  77. nikith said on Aug 02, 2013 01:43 PM
    hii am nikith (male) my nakshtra is ashlesha my girl nakshtra is swathi can ve marry o wht plz replr,,.
  78. vaishnavi said on Aug 03, 2013 10:16 PM
    does rohini nakshatra match with magha nakshatra?
  79. Lakmal said on Aug 13, 2013 11:21 AM
    Hello, I am Ashlesa 1st pada. Auuarius ascendant / Sagittarius sun / Cancer moon. Please suggest me the best nakshatra.. Thanks for reading.
  80. Ann said on Aug 29, 2013 06:30 AM
    Hello, i need your help, mine and my fiance both have same moola nakshatra and dhanus rashi, is it preferable. we we have to do any kind of pooja before our marriage kindly advice, as iam worried reading many article on both boy and gal having moola nakshatra is not preferable for marriage.
  81. swathi said on Sep 10, 2013 12:34 AM
    hai im swathi im my nakshatra is jyesta and my boyfriend too jyesta nakshtra can we go for marraige if there is remidies plz send me
  82. Avinash said on Sep 10, 2013 10:19 AM
    my nakshatra Revathi ,Girl nakshatra Moola, is there any problem in making marriage relationship??
  83. Avinash said on Sep 10, 2013 10:27 AM
    mine Revathi nakshatra and girls moola nakshatra ,is this mariage will succedes?
  84. b mamatha said on Sep 13, 2013 12:56 PM
    Mine rohini nakshatra boys bharani nakshatra does it matches
  85. radah said on Sep 25, 2013 11:16 AM
    my daughter is chitrai thula can get marry with vishakam thula boy pls. let me know.
  86. shashi rekha said on Oct 02, 2013 04:45 PM
    Mine is ashlesh nakshtra and boy s purvashada nakshtra. Is Der any problem in marriage
  87. tulasi said on Oct 08, 2013 02:14 PM
    my nakshatra is ashlesha 2nd padam ,i want to know with which nakshatra can i go for marriage? please help me out.........
  88. sowmyyalakshmi said on Oct 18, 2013 03:17 PM
    iam ashwini nakshatra my fiance is hastam can we get married and have a prosperous peaceful life
  89. Ravi Kiran said on Oct 26, 2013 08:17 AM
    My Nakshatra is Revathi and My GF Nakshatra is Uttara Badrapada. Do we match? how will be our after married life?
  90. vijay chandra said on Oct 29, 2013 11:47 AM
    my nakshatra is purvabhadrapada2npada 22.07.1989.,07.pm.,hyd.A.P. Married life will be good please suggest me the good nakshatra. Thanks in adwance.
  91. Nanditha Sanakkayala said on Nov 04, 2013 08:50 PM
    My nakshatra in Satabisha.My date of birth is 09/05/1991.Time:615 am and Day:Thursday I was born. I want to know about my marriage life and which nakshatra of male native is suitable for marriage
  92. balaii said on Nov 02, 2013 07:05 PM
    Hi my name balaji. I was born in moola nakshethram.. can u tell which nakshethra girl match to my moola nakshethra... Thanking you.
  93. Vipul said on Nov 10, 2013 12:16 PM
    my nakshtra is swati, tula rasi. I have a proposal from a girl whose nakshatra is uttaraphalguni, kanya rasi. I want to know whether I should go ahead with this proposal from astrological point of view.
  94. ramya said on Nov 10, 2013 12:38 PM
    Hii...im ramya im born in bharani nakshatra.... my boy frnd is born in pubva nakshatra...is d compqtability ok for mrge...pls do rply me with valuable suggesions
  95. Deepthi said on Nov 16, 2013 11:37 AM
    Hi I am deepthi I born in moola nakshatra,my boy frnd is born in anuradha nakshatra ,is there any capability for marriage..plzz give me valuable suggestion,thanking you,,,
  96. bheem said on Nov 18, 2013 01:14 PM
    Deepthi, u come under dhanus rashi n he comes under vrichika rashi..the net compatibility between you guys out of 36 is 15 only. It is considered the compatibility score should be at-least 18 of 36..
  97. Manjunath said on Dec 01, 2013 10:46 PM
    Mine is Anuradha which is Masculine gender & my Girl friend(Bride)Prathima Nakshatra is Neutral, how is this compatibility.....
  98. Aswathygireesh said on Dec 03, 2013 11:22 AM
    My name is Aswathy in Aswathy nakshatra and my husband name is gireesh Krishnan in atham nakshatra .sir I want to knw the matching compatibility
  99. rajeshwari said on Dec 07, 2013 05:27 PM
    hi y nname is rajeshwari chitra nakshatra and y boyfriend venkatesh ula nakshatra ,please tell me about compatability between us
  100. Ravi said on Dec 13, 2013 03:12 PM
    @Vipul,My nakshatra is Uttara. If you are not marrying ur GF. please give her contact details. I would like to go with the same nakshatra girl.
  101. Rajnikanth said on Dec 14, 2013 06:20 PM
    when i will get married and how is my marriage life. 16-07-1981 16:00PM Hyderabad
  102. padmavathi said on Dec 19, 2013 12:44 PM
    Hi my nakshatra is Ashlesha- 4,Feminine gender and my boy friend nakshatra is purva palguni-4 Feminine gender.how is the marriage life.please sujjest me. Thanking you,
  103. Giri said on Dec 22, 2013 11:41 AM
    looks like lots of people do not understand the basic's the said details above are for reference there are few things missing too in it
  104. gopal said on Jan 12, 2014 03:35 PM
    My nakshtra is purva Bhadrapada-4 There is proposal from bride with ashlesha-3 I am manushya gan and bride is demon gan what are the implications
  105. divya said on Jan 19, 2014 10:12 PM
    Hi I am Divya, I am born in moola nakshatra 3rd pada, dhanu rashi, please let me know my matching compatibility.
  106. shaik sadiq said on Jan 28, 2014 04:49 AM
    Hi I am Sadiq, My Nakshtra is Pushya and Her Nakshtra is Magha. we are deap in love from 3 years, we have to get to marriage. my parents are also agree. Could you please tell me we both are made for each other or could any problem. please tell me your valuable response.
  107. bibin said on Jan 30, 2014 02:44 PM
    am chitira nakshatra and my girl friend is Ashwini nakshatra,Is there any problems if we marry.Or does our nakshatras match?!!
  108. supriya said on Feb 10, 2014 10:24 AM
    hi my nakshtra is kanya rashi uthara 05-05-1990 my boy frnd nakshtra mithuna rashi punarvashu 26-03-1988 how is the marriage life. please sujjest me. thanking you
  109. vaishnavi jp said on Feb 15, 2014 07:04 AM
    I have a relationship with my bf.. he was born in moola nakshtra & i was born in ashwini nakshtra. my uncle says that there is a chance of loss of one life after our marriage. can any one suggest us plsss whether we can go with this or not. we dont want any risk in my parents or his parents life. pls reply as soon as possible........
  110. sushma said on Feb 25, 2014 05:47 AM
    meri shadi kab hogi or life kaisi hogi
  111. sushma said on Feb 25, 2014 05:52 AM
    Mera b'day 11.1.1993 timing 8.32am or mere boyfrnd ka b'day 20.1.1991 timing 3.30am toh hamari shadi kab hogi or life kaisi hogi
  112. nareshkumar said on Feb 27, 2014 02:08 AM
    am male from Magha-1st pada which nakshatra is suitable for marriage
  113. chennakrishnareddy said on Mar 06, 2014 06:05 AM
    hi my sathabisha-3 pada when i get ajob dob:7-9-1987 time:1:10pm
  114. adarsh said on Mar 07, 2014 11:47 AM
    my brothers dob 27-04-1984 birth place -Pune Maharashtra time 12-15 pm. Praposal for bride,s dob- 23-07-1990 time 5-04 pm place Vardha Maharashtra. Please suggest ur opinion.
  115. neeraj said on Mar 08, 2014 02:03 AM
    Hi, I m poorvabhadrapada 4 meen rashi karka lagna manushygan and girl karka rashi rakshasgan and Ashlesha 3 born nakshatra Please suggest ok or not?
  116. Jaya Sudha said on Mar 14, 2014 05:12 AM
    my star is Uttarashada makara rashi (11-09-889) and boy friend's is Shraavan makara rashi (27-11-84).How is the marriage life? can you suggest please.
  117. krishna said on Mar 18, 2014 04:01 AM
    I have a bf, he was born in anuradha nakshatra, and mine is nuradha nakshatra,can u please suggest can we go with this?
  118. neelima said on Mar 18, 2014 01:12 PM
  119. kiran said on Mar 19, 2014 09:13 AM
    Bride: Uttarashade 1st pada/Dhanus Groom: Aswini 1st pad / Mesha compatibility?
  120. neelima said on Mar 19, 2014 11:39 AM
    hi, i have bf, he was born in ardra nakshtra 1st padam (june 5th 1989 mrng8.20) and mine is anuradha nakshtram 2nd padam(june 7th 1990 mrng 5.45) can you please rply both nkshathra should be match for marriage or not pls send me rply yesterday i kept bt i didnt get rply plsssssssssss rply me
  121. Horoscope Matching said on Mar 23, 2014 09:22 PM
    I think more than nakshatras, first thing is first. That is Lagna & Navmansh. If 7th house is powerful & surrounded by benefic planets, every problem of your life automatically disappear. This is my opinion as an student of astrology.
  122. bhavani said on Apr 17, 2014 02:15 PM
    i am pushya nakshtra and would like to know which nakshtra of female native is suitable for marriage
  123. P.Bharati said on Apr 18, 2014 03:43 AM
    What about Chitta Swati and other remaimg 4 stars gender
  124. Durga said on Apr 20, 2014 12:56 PM
    DOB:24/09/1971 Between: 12-12.30 noon Chennai No steadiness in life,marriage,and job. Please sir kindly hide the below details: I got married on 22nd feb 2005 but it end up in divorce. (one son) Again married on 16th May 2010 - full of problems. will i be successful in 2nd marriage. relatives say that i have to leave him. No kids
  125. bhagyasree said on May 01, 2014 12:16 PM
    I belong to mooola nakshatra and my boy friend belongs to visakha nakshatra...will our marriage be possible?
  126. sandhya sukumaran said on May 07, 2014 02:30 AM
    I am Sandhya.My birth time 28-10-1986.Tuesday 3.35 Pm.Magha Nakshatra.when i will get married and how is my marriage life.Which nakshtra is suitable for marriage.Please tell me your valuable response.Thanking You Sandhya.
  127. Siva said on May 27, 2014 05:46 AM
    My Nakshtra s Chitra,, which Nakshtra would be suite for me except vishaka Nakasthra.. is swathi nakshtra suit for me.. and any other nakshtra is suit
  128. sangeeth said on Jun 03, 2014 12:15 PM
    My name is sangeeth. My nakshtra is revathi.DOB:15-11-1994. and my girlfriend nakshtra is also revathi.can you please tell me both the same nakshtra should match for marriage.
  129. Adithya said on Jun 03, 2014 12:29 PM
    Moola male to ashwini female ?? Let me know if this match is okay
  130. kamal said on Jun 19, 2014 11:04 AM
    My star is thiruvathhirai mithuna rashi will it match with my gf moola star and dhanur rashi... Kindly let me know.. Im getting fear abt it
  131. tejaswi said on Jun 23, 2014 07:48 AM
    hi mine is tula rasi visakha nakshthra. can i marry a person with tula rasi swathi nakshathra. how would it results?
  132. Ranjan kumar swain said on Jun 22, 2014 11:54 PM
    My rashi is kanya and I love a girl and her rashi is mithun . If I marry her my life is happy or not plz send me ans
  133. giri said on Jun 27, 2014 11:37 PM
    Hello...I belong to masculine nakshtra magha and the girl whom I love her so much belong to the same nakshtra magha.....can v able to marry?? do v ve any other chances???? waiting fr yur reply!!!
  134. divya said on Jul 16, 2014 01:57 AM
    I am divya born on kadaga rasi ayilyam nakshathram .I love Shankar who is a makara rasi uthiradam nakshathram .we got married on sept 12 2012 but we are separated. I want to reunion .will we reunion .will we lead a happy life please send me the results
  135. B N Dhuliya said on Jul 20, 2014 12:47 AM
    Bride naztra is Chitra-2 and groom is Aslesha. Can be match kundly of both ?
  136. naga sailaja said on Jul 20, 2014 07:55 AM
    sir/medam my name is sailaja my dob:15th april 1981 and my husband name is naga venkata satya prasad his dob:5th november 1975. our daughter name is sejal and dob:18th february 2007. but now we r not with my husband. please suggest me. what can i do? we want his love. please suggest me sir.thankyou
  137. priya said on Jul 28, 2014 03:38 AM
    as per indian astrology is there any rule that girl having moolam natkshatharam can only marry a boy who not have father
  138. vandana said on Aug 05, 2014 08:20 AM
    Hi my bf natshatra is Aslesha 4 pada .Will it affect my parents health.PLease urgent..
  139. YJ said on Aug 07, 2014 10:19 AM
    You did not mention 6 nakshatras over here....one of them is Swathi. Would like to know guy of Rohini 4 pada & girl of Swathi 4 pada can get married ??
  140. jyothi said on Aug 13, 2014 09:18 AM
    My nakshatra is sravanam and the boy whom im going to marry has uttarashadha as his nakshatra.is it compatible
  141. rk said on Aug 19, 2014 06:00 AM
    my d.o.b is 16 july 1994,shall i marry moola nakshatra girl i want to know about that
  142. remya said on Aug 31, 2014 02:07 AM
    Hi am remya whethr can I marry a vishaka boy
  143. megha said on Sep 06, 2014 05:29 AM
    I want to marry moola nakshatra dhanista rashi boy.. what is the future?
  144. vidhya said on Sep 11, 2014 10:38 AM
    i am dhanista nakshatra (avittam) got married with ashlesha(aayilam) nakshatra person.so want know our future?
  145. Lakshmi s said on Sep 15, 2014 11:49 AM
    My D O B is 8th April 1988, Friday 4.30PM Bangalore. Plz tell me when I will marry. Waiting for reply. Regards Lakshmi.
  146. Jagadeesh said on Sep 18, 2014 07:44 AM
    I am uttarashada Nakshtra and the girl is Mula nakshatra 4th pada. Is it a good match for marriage?
  147. KARTHIKABHARANI said on Sep 22, 2014 12:07 AM
    05-11-1987 time 16-20minutes FOR MARIAGE & JOB PLEASE
  148. Vindhya said on Sep 30, 2014 03:03 AM
    I am rohini nakshatra vrishabha rasi girl..want to marry sathabhisha nakshatra and limb ga rasi boy..what is the future?
  149. Haritha said on Sep 30, 2014 03:13 AM
    I AM PUSHYAMI NAKSHTRA 4 PADA. IS SRAVANA NAKSHTRA GROOM IS GOOD FOR MAIIAGE?
  150. sandhya said on Oct 02, 2014 03:06 AM
    i am magha nakshtra and would like to know which nakshtra of male native is suitable for marriage
  151. IPSHA MOHANTY said on Oct 10, 2014 07:38 AM
    i have low manglik dosha and the boy with whom i want to marry has no dosha.can our marriage be possible?
  152. sagar said on Oct 15, 2014 12:44 PM
    hello sir my nakshatra is shatbisha and my g f have mola nakhstra and we both want to marry bt there is kundali problam so please tell me that solution
  153. harsh said on Oct 17, 2014 04:42 AM
    21 nakshatra are graded 6 are missing. further pl. take a closer look, which one is male or female.