Gana Koota an Important Factor in Hindu Marriage Match Making

Gana koota is an important factor in Hindu marriage match making system. You might have seen that parents or elders go to astrologer to match the kundlis of the boy and girl who are about to get marry.
The kundlis of both the boy and girl are matched by an astrologer to find out the common qualities in them. Astrologers consider Gana koota, one of the Ashtkootas while assessing gunas (favourable points) in the kundlis of the boy and girl.
According to Vedic astrology there are 3 types of Ganas. These are Devata, Manushya and Rakshash Gana. These 3 types of Gana represent the human gunas namely Satva, Rajoguna and Tamoguna. Astrology says that the gunas give people different characteristics.
In this article we will discuss how an astrologer determines Gana of a person. Vedic astrology says that a person’s birth nakshatra determines his or her Gana. In this chart you can find out the Gana of a person born in a nakshatra.
Now let’s see the matching Ganas. According to astrology it is excellent if both bride and groom has the same Gana. In this situation there will be a loving and compatible relationship between the couple. A marriage is considered fair if one of the couple is a Devgana and the other is Manushya Gana. Astrology says that normally marriage can be fixed between Dev and Manushya Gana. But Rakshash Gana is an inauspicious Gana for these 2 Ganas. It is not considered a good match if a Rakshasa gana person marries a Deva or Manushya gana person. For the Raskhasa gana, marriage should preferably be with the person of the same gana.
One important think to note is that the Gana is not the only factor when matching for marriage. A host of other factors are considered and overall compatibility depends on the amalgamation of all these factors. So even if the Ganas do not match, the marriage will still be considered favorable if other factors match and the overall compatibility score is high.
Here we will see how Gunank is obtained from Gana Koota.

• If the bride and groom both are Dev Gana then the Gunank is 6.
  • If the groom and bride have Manushya Gana then the Gunank will be 6.
  • If Rashash Gana is the gana of the bride and the groom then also the Gunank is 6.
  • The Gunank will be 5 if the combination of groom and bride are Dev and Manushya Gana.
  • The Gunank will be 5 if the combination of bride and groom are Dev and Manushya Gana.
  • If the groom and bride have Manushya and Rakshash Gana respectively then the Gunank is 1.
  • If the groom and bride have Rakshash and Manushya then also the Gunank will be 1.
  • If the groom is Dev and the bride is Manushya Gana then the Gunank is 0.
  • If the groom is Rakshash and the bride is Dev Gana then also the Gunank will be 0.

Astrology says that Gana Dosha is not inflicted in the following situations,

• If the lord of the signs of the bride and groom are mutual friends.
  • If both have the same lord of the sign.
  • If the couple’s lord of navamsha are friends, and
  • Same navamsha.
Article Categories: Vedic Astrology

1. Geetha.J said on Sep 21, 2010 10:30 AM
    Thanks a lot for the brief explanation of gana koota.I want more help from your website,Thank you.
  2. DIVYA RAHEJA said on Feb 18, 2011 08:24 PM
    hiiii I want to know about gana dosha..My kundli coming rakshaa n boy coming dev .so Is there any remedy. Total score is 21.5.Will this result in gud compatibility.
  3. monika said on Feb 22, 2011 12:58 PM
    hollo. mera gana rakshash hai or mere husband ka manushaya koi remedy bataye
  4. nayna said on Aug 17, 2011 11:55 PM
    please tell me if thr is any remedy for gana gana is manushya and my husband's is rakshash. i am very unhappy in my marriage please help..
  5. sandeep said on Oct 07, 2011 03:31 PM
    Hello, my kundli has Dev gana,and girl Kundli has Rakshas gana. is there any chance of compatibility, since total score is coming out 27. can you pls reply on this
  6. ParmitaDeogharia said on Nov 09, 2011 01:16 AM
    Will it possible to be happy after marriage if groom is manushya gana and bride is raksha gana????
  7. susmita chatterjee said on Nov 10, 2011 11:36 PM
    i want to know my rashi and gan as per my date of dob is 6-12-1986
  8. ritika babbar said on Dec 07, 2011 01:35 PM
    boy was rakshas gan and girl was also rakshas gan what to o
  9. suparna nandi said on Feb 12, 2012 11:54 AM
    i want to know my gan and rashi my d.o.b is 6th october 1985 time is 9.23 pm
  10. Shreya said on Mar 06, 2012 03:34 PM
    Hi Sir My kundli has Dev gana,and girl Kundli has Rakshas gana. Is there any chance of compatibility, since total score is coming out 28.5? can you please suggest on this??
  11. tim said on Apr 03, 2012 10:50 AM
    nice article on gana koota. I see many requests for more information on how to adjust for an imbalance in gana koota when a high score is present BUT no more explanation from your side. can you kindly give that. Thank you, Dr tim
  12. sow said on Apr 12, 2012 10:01 AM
    Hi, I fall to a category of rakshasa gana and the boy belongs to manushya gana but our overall score is 25, let me know if it is ok.
  13. rishika kapoor said on May 04, 2012 05:30 PM
    Hi, Sir,my gana is dev gana and the boy gana is rakshas gana,and my total guna is matched are is this the gud compatibilty,because ue both love to eachother very much.and we want to get marry with each plz tell me the remedy for which i canmake my relationship very strong.
  14. Deepak said on May 14, 2012 02:43 PM
    Boy: DoB: 22/07/1982, 2:04 am, Delhi Girl: DoB: 01/07/1982, 4:30 am, Sonipat
  15. swetha said on May 22, 2012 01:34 PM
    i want to know the gana koota of me and fiance by the names my name is swetha and my guy name is venkatesh and also that if me marry it is good or not.
  16. Amit said on May 29, 2012 09:20 PM
    Hi my dob is 2 june 1984 and my birth time is 6:45pm at lucknow kindly tell me wat is my guna
  17. madhurima acharya said on Jul 18, 2012 04:33 PM
    my gan is manusye & my lover ki gan is rakhkhas,my rashi is cancer(karkat),my lover ki rashi is aries(mesha),our matchmaking marks is 23.5 and when each point are discuss,there was that boy & girl both come under rakhkhas gan.i want to know that is this discussion is right??? plzzzz tell me i am very depressed
  18. madhurima acharya said on Jul 24, 2012 02:47 PM
    in kundali,i am rakhkhas gan & my lover is manusya lover ki rashi is aries,my rashi is cancer.......i want to know that in this case .is gan dosh can be nullified or rejected????
  19. nandita said on Aug 03, 2012 04:17 PM
    girl dob is 8 10 1989 and boy dob is 6 5 1989 tell mm how much guna do they get
  20. Mittal Patel said on Aug 09, 2012 11:25 AM
    Bride have raksasha gan and groom have dev gana and results is 30 gun marriage is possible
  21. Sabita said on Aug 23, 2012 02:00 PM
    i want to know my rashi and gana according to my date of birth 22/03/81.Can i marry a manushya gana person?
  22. raghavender reddy said on Sep 07, 2012 11:56 AM
    i want to know know my gana, my date of birth is 13 april 1980
  23. dimple singh said on Sep 22, 2012 07:30 PM
    iam rakshas gana and my boyfrnd manushya gana thn wat can be done....
  24. Arpita Kala said on Oct 16, 2012 03:11 PM
    I want to know my gana.DOB-09-11-1986,TIME-1720,PLACE-HALDIA TOWNSHIP.
  25. goutam said on Oct 28, 2012 06:22 PM
  26. Ananya Basu said on Oct 28, 2012 09:42 PM
    my date of birth is 17-1-1990 birth time 12-40 noon what is my gana?
  27. vikas said on Nov 01, 2012 02:03 PM
    dimple u will be ok with ur bf..but ur bf wont be much relaxd Ananya u can mail for more infor
  28. ghanadevi said on Nov 30, 2012 06:38 PM
    I belongs to manushya gana. Shall i marry rakshas gana boy?
  29. subir mazumder said on Dec 24, 2012 01:25 PM
    my date of birth is 02nd may 1971 & birth time at near about 5.00pm. what is my gana ?
  30. AMAN GARG said on Dec 30, 2012 02:07 PM
    my gan is manushya and girl's gan is rakshash and my nakshatra is rohini and that of girl is dhanishta. kindly advise that if the gan dosh has been cancelled or not.
  31. sabana said on Mar 18, 2013 04:28 PM
    my date of birth is 16-2-1984 birth time 2-25 day, my gana is rakshas and my partners gana is manushya, is it possible to marry?
  32. Anubhav Mukherjee said on Mar 27, 2013 08:28 AM
    hi. my rasi is leo and my gf rasi is meesha. and my gan is rakshas but her gan is manusha. am mangalic but she non mangalic. i love her so much what can i do now! my d. o. b is 11/04/1995 and birth time 12:59 pm her d. o. b is 4/02/1995 and birth time 9:17 am. please help us we are very depressed for our relationships... :'(
  33. NILRATAN SARKAR said on Mar 30, 2013 09:03 AM
    i love a girl and she is very simple but it arises that i belong to rakshagan and the girl belong to devgon.the girl details is name -- MOUSHIMI SARKAR date of birth -- 26-08-88 time 7.15 am rashi - mokor logno-- tula gon-- devgon place silchar
  34. mohanreddy said on Apr 08, 2013 01:11 PM
    my nameis mohan reddy date of birth 15.10.1990 time 12.30 pm check my ganam & rashi
  35. shampi deb said on Apr 15, 2013 11:33 PM
    my rashi is tauras and my boy frnd rashi is aries but his gan is manusha and mine is rakshas.My d.o.b is 6.5.1989 and his 6.4.1981. Plz help us we are very depressed...............
  36. NIRUPAMA said on Apr 19, 2013 05:38 PM
    my date of birth-7-12-1987 time-4.44pm ,my gana is manushya and my partners gana is rakshas, is it possible to marry?
  37. payel nag said on Apr 21, 2013 10:16 PM
    My gana is rakchasa and my husband's gan is manusha,tell me how to make my marriage strong and happy
  38. Bijan Saha said on May 26, 2013 12:59 AM
    mera ganhe devgan or mera gf ka naragan is it a gud match
  39. PIYA BANERJEE said on May 27, 2013 03:50 PM
    Hello,Thank you for your information.I have rakshas gana with Aquarious sign but my would be has Manushya gana with Pisces sign.I want to know is it good match? will you please help me by giving this information.
  40. savin said on Jun 10, 2013 10:18 PM
    Will it possible to be a happy marriage if groom is dev gana and bride is raksha gana???? . The total score is 21.
  41. pratibha said on Jul 17, 2013 04:52 PM
    best comment
  42. said on Aug 10, 2013 11:42 AM
    uma meshwaridate of bitth23.11.1988 time 9.25PM & yeshvanthkumardate of birth 10.2.1985 ganakuta maching
  43. Sandeep.C said on Aug 17, 2013 03:05 PM
    plz suggest me , bride name is pratima DOB 30.april.1988,time 8.30am, and groom name is sandeep , DOB 27.aug.1984 ,time 5.03pm. will this kundli match and after marriage how it will be
  44. RANJIT KUMAR MONDAL said on Sep 26, 2013 02:06 PM
    My Daughter Name Pooja Mondal. D.O.B. 11TH OCTOBER,1986 TIME 2030HRS, PLACE, :- JUHU/ANDHERI-WEST/ MUMBAI CONTACT NO:-9869607492. FIND HER GON
  45. nidhi said on Sep 29, 2013 02:13 PM
    my gana is rakshas and my boy gana is manushya, is it possible to marry?if v marry toh wil it affects boys health or boy wil die eary?
  46. nidhi said on Sep 29, 2013 02:20 PM
    my gana is rakshas and boys gana is manushya, is it possible to marry?if v marry toh wil it affct boys health or wil he die soon?the total score is 22.5...plz rplly soon
  47. mita biswas said on Nov 28, 2013 08:07 PM
    If boy rakshsas and girl nara guna..and points is is possible for marriage??plz reply as soon as possile
  48. anindita said on Dec 16, 2013 09:03 PM
    do manav gan belong to rakash gan??
  49. shreya said on Dec 22, 2013 01:13 AM
    in above chart the points for devta girl and rakshsa boy is given as 1. which should be 0 as per the explanation given below the chart. same for manushya girl and rakshs boy 0 is given which should be 1.
  50. nitin said on Dec 23, 2013 10:12 PM
    hi i am boy and my gun is dev and my girl is rakshas gan . our total matching gun are 30. can marrige be possible or not
  51. nagaraj said on Dec 25, 2013 07:09 PM
    Girls guna is Rakshasa and the boys guna is Deva The total score in cimpatibility is 21.5 out of 36 Can we go ahead
  52. Shrikant said on Jan 18, 2014 04:39 AM
    mera dev gan he or mere gf ka rakshas gan to kya hamari shadi ho sakti he
  53. tiku said on Jan 20, 2014 12:11 PM
  54. aparna said on Feb 04, 2014 12:59 AM
    Me raksha ganna and my boy is manusya ganna can v both marry
  55. Ankitha said on Feb 07, 2014 11:38 AM
    Hi Sir, Please help here , we both are loving each other but as per astrology our match is not preferable. please check & advise . DOB girls : 23-01-1990 (06:45 AM) DOB Boys:04-06-1988 (04:00 AM)
  56. roy said on Feb 10, 2014 05:51 PM
    My time of birth is doubtful and it is causing problem as Gana is coming as Rakshas. What time in April 2,1985 shifts my Gana from Rakshas to either Dev or Manushya
  57. justin said on Feb 15, 2014 01:14 AM
    Im loving a girl she is deva ganam n im rakshsha ganam ...can v get married
  58. piu said on Feb 22, 2014 02:27 AM
    my date of birth 23/12/1990(03:45 AM) plase tell me what is my gana???? please tell me as soon as is urgent
  59. shalini said on Feb 22, 2014 10:49 AM
    I love a guy who is debari gon and i am debo gon..can we marry! Please say how our relationship would be and the problems
  60. anu said on Mar 10, 2014 03:35 AM
    Sir my parents matched my kundali and 35/36 score was there. But some people are saying that it is not the right match because above 30 is considered as brother and sister.. Is it convenient to get married? Please help me ,the details are: Boy (time/ birth date/ place/gotra) 08:30pm /17 august 1985/ bikaner rajasthan/ mittal Girl ( time/ birth date/ place/gotra) 02:45am/ 19july 1988 / lucknow uttar pradesh/ kaushalya) please confirm ...its urgent thank you
  61. Sandhya said on Mar 13, 2014 02:39 AM
    DearSir,we have fixed our daughter Nupur's marriage .earlier she was happy . From last 3-4 days she is confused.n not happy.please tell me what to do to make her happy.As every thing is fixed we can not break.Her birth details-name Nupur,13.09.1988/8.20 am/rourkela Odisha.Boys details-Rohit/29.12.1983/10.41 am/Patna Bihar.please reply soon.Thanks
  62. Leelashwini said on Mar 17, 2014 12:16 AM
    I need to knw about my marrige when i ill get married . Plzz do suggest me
  63. pallavi sharan said on Mar 24, 2014 10:09 AM
    my name is PALLAVI SHARAN and BOY NAME IS-DHEERAJ YADAV MY dob is 06-june-1991 and boy dob is- 01-JANUARY-1992....... MY BIRTH OF TIME IS 05:55AM...... bt boy ka birth of time nahi h to kya ap y bta sakte h hmari sadi ho sakti dono sadi krna chah rhe hai bt boy ka time of birth na hone se kundli kase match kre....kya sirf name and birthday s kundli match ho sakti h agr aisa ho sakta h to kya hm dono ki sadi k liye match h........kya hmari sadi ho payegi plz reply sir........
  64. Sripan sarkar said on Apr 13, 2014 01:11 AM
    Mera manushya gan aur meri girlfriend rakshas gan to kya hum dono ko koi bara samasya ho sakti hai in future mein
  65. barun kumar ballav said on Apr 20, 2014 03:30 AM
    What rectifications required when boy is Rakhhas gan and girl is nara gon?
  66. Deepa said on Apr 24, 2014 09:54 AM
    we are married. My husband's gana is Raksha and mine is Manushya gana. I am facing too much problem. kindly be give some remidies
  67. jyotshna said on May 25, 2014 11:50 AM
    mera gana rakyas aur ladke ka dev whether we can marry without matching the gana.plse tell me d solution
  68. Preeti Chetri said on Jun 20, 2014 10:28 AM
    What rectifications required when boy is Rakhhas gan and girl is manushya gon? Please reply and advice urgently as I need your help. Kindly reply in my mail id.
  69. Preeti Chetri said on Jun 20, 2014 10:28 AM
  70. r dave said on Jul 10, 2014 11:54 PM
    My guna is 26.5/36 bet' me & my girl friend. My gana is Devta & hers is Rakshas. Is it a good match? Any remedy? My Birhday Dec. 6 1981 & her is Oct. 1989 Please reply earliest at my e mail. Thank you.
  71. vinita said on Jul 17, 2014 07:17 AM
    hi i am girl and my gun is mnushya and boy is rakshas gan . our total matching gun are 23.5. can marrige be possible or not
  72. divya dave said on Jul 28, 2014 02:16 AM
    Hello.. i am a girl of rakshas gana and my friends gana is manushya.overall kundali match score is 25.5. but as per panditji marriage is difficult due to my gana. please confirm is marriage between rakshas and manushya gana is possible or not. thanku
  73. preethi said on Aug 13, 2014 12:35 AM
    I want to kniw about my gana. my d.o.b 30/6/1994. name . preerhi
  74. Subhajit Mukherjee said on Sep 01, 2014 10:02 AM
    Hello My gana is rakshas and my girl firend's gana in manushya. Please confirm is marriage between rakshas and manushya is possible.
  75. jyoti said on Sep 12, 2014 09:41 AM
  76. nikita said on Sep 16, 2014 02:01 AM
    iam rakshas gana and my boyfrnd manushya gana thn wat can be done.... ?IF HE WILL DIE IF WE MARRY?
  77. sandhya said on Oct 02, 2014 03:11 AM
    im rakshas gana ... which gana boy suitbl for me plz tl me
  78. veer singh said on Oct 06, 2014 09:13 AM
    My date of birth is 20/12/1980 9.20 am and my gana is manusya and my wife date of birth is 20/10/1984 12.00 pm my life is spoiled and nearest divorce how I can safe our relationship
  79. soumya said on Oct 07, 2014 02:23 PM
    Hi I'm manushya gana and my husband is rakshasa Gana.. Pls tell me how to make my marriage life happy
  80. saisrihitha said on Oct 08, 2014 02:55 PM
    Hi iam rakshasa gana and the person whom iam going to marry is manushya we marry??is there any problem?what r the remedies?pls tell mee
  81. geet said on Oct 09, 2014 04:40 AM
    Hi I'm devta gana and my husband is rakshasa Gana.. Pls tell me how to make my marriage life happy
  82. preety sharma said on Oct 17, 2014 09:23 AM
    I am rakshas and the boy whom i love is manushya gana.. Is their will be possibility for us to get married.
  83. DEBANGSHU MONDAL said on Oct 19, 2014 02:14 AM
    my dob- 11/11/1989, time- 9.05am which gana do i belong
  84. Neha said on Nov 03, 2014 09:31 PM
    My gana rakchas and boy's gana is manushya there is posibhliy for marige if the score is 20 plz give the remedy
  85. mehak bansal said on Nov 21, 2014 10:19 AM
    M rakshas gana nd my would be manushye gana... So please tell me remedy to make are future good or is m lucky 4 my would be husband..
  86. sanjib said on Nov 26, 2014 11:16 AM
    i am born in 3rd july 1984. place digha, west bengal. when i put my data result is rakshas gon.i want noro gon or dev tell me time..its urgent
  87. shweta said on Dec 01, 2014 01:11 PM
    My name is shweta bansal..dob is 21sep1986...timing is 12:45 pm...wen i l get married?? And where ? Plz let me know soon..
  88. seema madival said on Dec 05, 2014 05:39 AM
    shweta said on Dec 01, 2014 01:11 PM My name is seema madival.dob is 26 April 1984...timing is 2:30pm...wen i l get married?? And where ? Plz let me know soon..
  89. rani nimje said on Dec 13, 2014 07:57 AM
    Hi My gan is rakhsas and boy gan is devgan but total score comes to 22. Can we get married. Please help
  90. karuna said on Jan 04, 2015 06:52 AM
    Hi I am karuna I have dev gan and my hasband has rakshas,please tell me some remidies to overcome this dosh and for good compatibility.
  91. sathish said on Jan 19, 2015 07:43 AM
    i want know the salavali or koota of the me & sudha
  92. karuna walunj said on Jan 27, 2015 01:51 AM
    Mera gan devgan hai aur mere hasaband ka rakshas gan hai I am very unhappy in marriage please koi upay ho to bataiye
  93. Rajdeep said on Feb 12, 2015 07:06 AM
    i am believed rakshas gana. and my would be wife is devagana. w hat is the remedy to overcome problems
  94. smita Das said on Mar 09, 2015 04:19 PM
    My gan is rankshas and my boyfriends gan is manushya if I married him he will die? Plz tell me the solution
  95. piya roy said on Mar 07, 2015 05:41 AM
    ami rakosh gon and mangolik,rashgh sajjitarious or my boy friend noro gon rashi scorpio.hamari sadhi hone bala he koi provlem hoga kia?
  96. rishi said on Mar 25, 2015 02:59 AM
    Boy's date birth 7/12/1983 5.20 am girl's birth 10/01/1991 5.30 am is there ganakuta dosha exception pl. Clarify Regards Rishi
  97. ROOPA SHREE said on Mar 26, 2015 12:47 AM
    sir i want to no for VINOD which gana will come, pls tell
  98. Priyashi deb said on Apr 09, 2015 11:29 PM
    my bf is of rakhush gana n me manusha gana den if we mary wht difculties ll b dere
  99. sneha ganguly said on Apr 11, 2015 02:34 AM
    my d.o.b is 7/12/1998 place- durgapur west bengal timing- 9:40 pm i want know my gana?
  100. R.laxmi said on Apr 20, 2015 04:53 AM
    My gaan is rakhyash with strong mangalik dosh. And my boy friend has manushya gan with no mangal dosh. We love each other since last 9 year.can this problem be solved. Plz analyze our kundali and suggest some thing i am very much tensed. My d.o.b- 02.04.1989 time-8.57 pm place- odisha. Boy's d.o.b- 21.07.1986 time-6.30 am place- odisha
  101. nirupama said on Apr 29, 2015 11:12 AM
    my name is nirupama n my bf name is Satish Kumar is we both can get marry or not, my rashi s kanya , uttra nakshatra d.o.b 26.9.1992, and my bf's kumba rashi, d.o.b 6.6.1984 plzzz tel me we can ahh ???
  102. Aayushi said on May 10, 2015 09:50 AM
    Mine is Rakasha and guy is Manus.will it be a good match..our total score is 20
  103. trishna said on May 13, 2015 06:47 AM
    Can I marry with my boyfriend whose gana is debarigana and my rashi is libra my dob is 25/12/1992
  104. anindita said on May 15, 2015 03:56 PM
    My gana is Nara gana and my boyfriend has rakshas gana,we both can get marry or not..plz help DOB is 19/01/1996,,and my boyfriend's DOB is 5/07/1994
  105. monika said on May 22, 2015 12:42 PM
    Kindly advise is this marriage prefrable.. Boy dob = 26sep1982 ,10:00pm ,amritsar Girl dob= 09jan1988, 5:25pm ,amritsar Thank you...
  106. monika sharma said on May 27, 2015 01:26 AM
    Have not recieved any rply til now.. from where I can see your rply regarding my problem..
  107. Sushant Singh said on May 27, 2015 12:22 PM
    In the pictorial chart given here it shows when the man is Dev and the woman is Manushya then the score is 6 but in the clarification it says the score is 5.
  108. santhosh said on May 28, 2015 08:46 AM
    1 Date 21/10/1987 6.20 Am
  109. Lopamudra panda said on Jun 18, 2015 01:40 AM
    My gana is rakhysa gana my bf gana is dev gan ....
  110. Mou said on Jul 03, 2015 06:01 AM
    I'm rakkhosh gana and my lover is manushya gana...can we have any problem after marriage...pls tell me
  111. Upasana Sinha said on Jul 03, 2015 10:02 AM
    Girl's Details: DOB 27.06.1991, POB Kolkata TOB 12.22 noon I want to know the girl's 'Gana'only
  112. MANNA DEBNATH said on Jul 06, 2015 02:26 AM
    DOB- 11TH AUG 1981 GUWAHATI 3.15PM
  113. SOUMIK SEN said on Jul 13, 2015 07:33 AM
    I am rakkhosn gana and my lover is dev gana and both we are mangalik , I wants to know if the marriage is possible or not
  114. Somya said on Jul 14, 2015 07:55 AM
    My gann is rakshas and my lover is devgana. Can we have any problem after marriage
  115. Prashant said on Aug 05, 2015 02:05 PM
    Me and my partner both are of Rakshas gana... can we have a good married life ?
  116. vivek dey said on Aug 08, 2015 08:05 AM
    Hi my gan is dev but her is rakshas. is there any remedy
  117. sanjeev rana said on Aug 11, 2015 03:20 AM
    Im married but our Gana is 0 some time we having small fights. But kundli matching total marks is 21.5. Is their any way to crocet Gana kuta.
  118. indrajit giri said on Aug 11, 2015 12:02 AM
    Hi sir/mam I m married my gana is manava nd my wife nara gana from the first day of marriage m having problem 2 years we are facing our prblm now a days we don't have any baby but we r trying to get by Dr suggestion.plz suggest me this is the perfect match ?
  119. Usha.g said on Aug 16, 2015 12:04 PM
    Plz telme my hudbi name vijay kumar.R date of birth 1/11/1992 timings 9:39 am think so and my name is usha.G my date of birth 17/08/1993 timingz 4:30 pm.. Tel me gud matching for marriage or not?
  120. Deepika Upreti said on Sep 19, 2015 06:25 AM
    Hi, Sir,my gana is dev gana and the boy gana is rakshas gana,and my total guna is matched are 14.So, what to do? I love him very much and so do he? Our total guna matched only 14 :( We want to get marry with each plz tell me the remedy for which i can make my relationship very strong.
  121. KINJAL said on Sep 28, 2015 04:30 AM
    hi sir,i have dev gan n boy have raxas scre is is suitable for mrg? plz ans must. thank you.
  122. Vijith said on Oct 17, 2015 03:13 PM
    Hi sir, I have dev gana and girl have rakshas gana. my scre is 20 it is suitable for marriage? Plz answer it Thanks
  123. mamatha said on Oct 20, 2015 03:09 AM
    hi this is mamatha mine gana is asura and my hus is manushya ....we are staying happy always quarrels pls any remedy fr this means parihara
  124. bijal thacker said on Oct 26, 2015 02:26 AM
    am rakhsas gana n my friend is manushya...agai n my maitri obtained is ,5 other parameters r compatible my dob is 12,1 95...at11.08 am..kolkata n my boy friend is 19.3.96 at20.56 pm Kolkata. ..can I pursue wid marriage. thanks in advance
  125. Rohit said on Oct 28, 2015 02:32 PM
    Could you please explain the effect of gana dosha. Girl is rakshas and Guy is manushya. what will be the effect.
  126. Dr AMBIKA HANCHATE said on Nov 12, 2015 04:04 AM
    Yes! its really too fine subjects for who want to know deeply about there own kundali matching or analyzing .many time and many where i went to get details about regard if both boy and girl had rakshasa gana .then what will do? is marraige life there good or what? every one said same no! not good ! but ere after reading this article now i tension free yes! we will marry with same gana while its come rakshasa in both . Thank you very much
  127. kripala said on Nov 17, 2015 09:45 AM
    My name is kripala DOB.12.4.89, my girl friend name is laxmi she's DOB.14.2.91,please give the our marriage&gana kuuta
  128. san kumar said on Dec 06, 2015 12:55 PM
    I am dev gana and wife is rakshas gan- is any remedy
  129. Vandana sharma said on Dec 16, 2015 08:55 PM
    Girl dob is 10.08.1987 at 8.49 pm and boy dob is 30.12.1984 at 10.05 pm. Is mairrage is possible or not
  130. Anitha said on Jan 14, 2016 04:53 AM
    I m rakshasa gana and boy is manushya gana and our total count is 19 can v marry and be happy in our life...I would lyk to knw Plz help me for this confusion...
  131. Sindhu said on Jan 29, 2016 09:16 PM
    Hi.. Mine is raksha gana and boys is deva gana and our score is 27, is can v marry? Is there any solution for gana dosha? Please let me know as soo possible
  132. savita said on Jan 31, 2016 05:34 AM
    if a girl is rashash and boy is devta any chance of marriage ..please tel me solution
  133. Manu Vinod said on Feb 01, 2016 05:49 PM
    if a boy is devatha and a girl is amanushya any chance for marriage..and how will be the future life
  134. Yamuna said on Feb 03, 2016 03:45 PM
    Mine(DOB-29/05/1991, time-1.15pm) is rakahasa gana n boy (DOB-24/05/1991, time-1.20pm) is deva gana...please give solution..v have to get marry
  135. Robin jain said on Feb 05, 2016 10:25 AM
    I my gana is manyush gana nd my girl friend gana is rakshan gana and total score is 18.5 can we marry ???
  136. latha said on Feb 10, 2016 05:55 AM
    i devagana husband rakshasagana i have lot of family problems please..... give solutions
  137. Madhushree said on Feb 12, 2016 12:53 PM
    Hello I want to know that mine and boy gana. Madhushree (16/10/1993,11:45pm) and veerabhadra (9/2/1988,8:03pm).
  138. shankar said on Feb 15, 2016 04:57 AM
    name vishwanath dob 1/7/1988 time 0.55am comes under which gana
  139. Kalu said on Feb 20, 2016 10:41 AM
    Hello sir, girl's dob-10/06/1992(deva kana) & boy's dob-10/12/1985(rakhyasa gana). Kindly suggest considering all other things is it good for successful marriage life.
  140. Kiran said on Mar 16, 2016 09:48 AM
    For any of your query.. What's app me on 8970040810.. To know your gana, match btw u and Ur loved one... And complete detail.. Send me Ur DOB Time and place
  141. Kavita said on Mar 26, 2016 02:37 PM
    My partner gan is dev and my rakhsh Gun 36/21 so is this best of my life plz suggest me
  142. Himmat jadhav said on Mar 29, 2016 09:15 AM
    The best & thanx.
  143. Meghla karmakar said on Mar 29, 2016 12:40 PM
    My gon is raksha and my partners gon is dev. And our overall score is 15.5 can we marry. Or there will be problem in our marriage life plzzz tell me
  144. Sumanth said on Apr 01, 2016 09:10 AM
    I want to know the gana koota of me..
  145. Binay said on Apr 12, 2016 02:26 PM
    My gana koot is manushya and her gana koot is rakshasa will i marry to her or not. And our kundali is matching 20 out of 36
  146. niks said on Apr 16, 2016 01:22 AM
    Hi sir, I have rakshas gana and my boy have dev gana. my scre is 21 it is suitable for marriage? Plz answer it Thanks
  147. kavita sharma said on Apr 18, 2016 12:14 PM
    Hi mera naam kavita he or meri sadi saurav k sath hone wali he... Hum dono manglik he 21 goon milte he lekin me dave gan hu or vo rakshas goon.... Kya hamari sadi me koi problm ho gi
  148. nidhi yadav said on May 05, 2016 02:50 AM
    mera date of birth -04-09-1989 ko hua hai .larka ka 16-09-1989. hmne kundali dikhya gun 4.5/36 mila larka ka gun manusaya hai aur mera rakshaya.. kya isse shadi k bd he will die... iska koi toh remedy hoga hmko plz btayiye..
  149. M.Das said on May 05, 2016 10:31 AM
    My gon is debari and my partners gon is noro...our rashi and nokshotro is same...and the guno is 28...will our marraige a gud one??plz suggest
  150. Nandhini N said on May 21, 2016 10:02 AM
    hiiii I want to know about gana dosha..My kundli coming dev n boy coming rakshas .so Is there any remedy. Total score is 19.5.Will this result in gud compatibility.
  151. bishnu lama said on May 24, 2016 07:11 AM
    Mera gf ka name mridusmita Das hai oska rasi sing hai .ohh konsa gan se howa devgan se ya rakshes
  152. partha das said on May 25, 2016 08:10 AM
    I am raksasha gana my gf manushya gana and both are mangalik.can I marriage her.tell remedy
  153. kanika said on May 26, 2016 03:40 AM
    I m kanika nd jis sey mera rishtey ki baat chl rhi h uska name Deepak hai meri date of birth 20march 1994 and timing 1:30am nd Deepak ki date of birth 30june 1990 timing 2:55am plz match the gana
  154. souvik chandra saha said on Jul 01, 2016 03:37 PM
    Dear Sir/Madam please guide as i am a cancer with rakshak gan and girl is a aries with nar gan. can i proceed to marry her or i should not. please guide. regards souvik
  155. geethalakshmi said on Jul 07, 2016 08:20 PM
    My name is geethalakshmi my boy name belongs to rakshasa gana and boy's is maushyagana our score is 30 shall we marry
  156. Ramya su said on Jul 16, 2016 02:36 AM
    my name is Ramya and boy name is Divakar ms. is their matching the salavali and guna kota send to my email address
  157. rajiv kumar said on Jul 17, 2016 11:25 PM
    Dear sir,my rashi name's starting word is te,and I am manush gun and my annaged girl' rashi name is ashwarya and she is rachhas gun.pls can you told me that how will my marriage susscess.
  158. Vijay Kumar Das said on Jul 23, 2016 08:15 PM
    My gana kaya hai? My DOB is 09.01.1999
  159. KARTIK SEN said on Jul 29, 2016 12:35 AM
    Dear Sir, I am Rakshas Gan and my DOB is 16.11.1986 at 1.25p.m. when my marriage will be happen?
  160. neha singhal said on Aug 03, 2016 02:24 AM
    Dear sir...I m related with manav gan and my husband relate with raksha gun... Wat happened if both guns are different... Pls define me in dtail... And our kundli score is 11.5... We are facing too much problem in our life... Pls suggest me some tips..
  161. Pappu Ghosh said on Aug 04, 2016 10:49 PM
    Sir, my Gana is rakshas and whom i love her gana is manushya. so please tell me the solution. we want to marry & live together.
  162. Pappu Ghosh said on Aug 04, 2016 11:07 PM
    Sir, confusion with my date of birth ... mother says birth day is Wednesday night 4 am but after day of Wednesday the night goes to Thursday. so sir can u make any solution the fact. my year is December 1988 bt the confusion in day between 5th to 8th December Wednesday or Thursday. mother says i got birth after daylight of Wednesday night 4 am. so is it Wednesday or Thursday. Please make solution the fact and confirm my gana.....
  163. Janardhan Andhe said on Aug 18, 2016 12:50 AM
    HI sir, My gana is DEVAGANA and my FIANCE RAKSHASA GANA but toal results is 30 is marrige is possible are not
  164. jyoti said on Aug 22, 2016 06:15 AM
    Ashtakoot Matching between boy and girl is 27/36 Mr. Kushal and Ms. jyoti has 'High Mangal Dosha' Conclusion: This Marriage Is Preferable. Sir, my Gana is rakshas-jyoti and whom i want to marry is devgana-kushal. so please tell me the solution. we want to marry & live together.
  165. simran said on Aug 22, 2016 08:57 AM
    im from rakshasa gana n my partner is of dev matching gun is 30 and we both are of scorpio rashi...can the gana dosh be cacelled?? and can we marry? after marriage there will not be any harm on him ?? because he is dev gana and im rakshasa
  166. Manideep said on Sep 07, 2016 06:36 PM
    I want to.know my raashi.. dob is 08 Nov, 1990. Time of birth 7.45am. place of birth ap,india
  167. varadaraja sn said on Sep 12, 2016 02:10 AM
    my lover name is parimala c. pls advice which gana we have ? and how is the marriage life?
  168. babita said on Sep 12, 2016 03:59 AM
    Mine is manusya gana n my fiancee is raksasa gana is there any solution that he will accept me
  169. Shivani said on Sep 13, 2016 11:46 PM
    I am rakshas gan. And my fiance is of manushya gan. Our kundli milan is 27. Plz suggest what to do.
  170. Dipika Das said on Oct 20, 2016 11:22 PM
    HI sir, My gana is RAKSHASH and boy is NARA GANA but toal results is 20.plz tell me is marrige possible or not..