Characteristics of the Natives of Shravan Nakshatra

Vedic astrology gives huge importance to Nakshatras. It says that a native’s entire life is influenced by his or her birth nakshatra. Her life is influenced by nakshatra, lord of the nakshatra, sign and lord of the sign. In this article we will discuss the nature of a native born in Shravan nakshatra.

Shravan nakshatra is considered an auspicious nakshatra in Vedic astrology. The nakshatra is named after an Indian mythical character Shravan Kumar, utmost devotee of his parents.

Moon is the lord of this nakshatra and the 4 quarters of this nakshatra are in Capricorn. Natives of this nakshatra are very caring and fond of their parents. They have a very warm and pious nature.

Natives born in Shravan nakshatra are responsible to their duties. They are very reliable and never hurt anyone’s trust. Shravan natives are religious and search for the eternal truth. People know them for their spiritual and honest nature.

They earn a good livelihood. Another specialty of their character is that they are very conscious about works and for this reason their work does not contain a mistakes.

Natives of Shravan are intelligent. With their merit they have many ideas and plans but due to secret enemies they have to leave their plans incomplete in mid way. Shravan nakshatra gives its natives self-esteem and courage. Basically they are fearless and do not hesitate to call spade a spade.

Coming in to livelihood, astrology says that both service and business are favorable for the natives of Shravan nakshatra. They successfully earn from any of these careers. Natives of Shravan nakshtra are interested in medical science, engineering, education and art. They have a sound financial life as they don’t squander money uselessly. People misunderstand them as miser because of this nature.

Article Categories: Vedic Astrology

1. jigna upadhyay said on Dec 30, 2011 01:19 PM
    i am oblighed to know about shravan nakshatra because its based on my life fact thankyou for your information.
  2. mythili said on Feb 16, 2012 09:48 AM
    i am born in shravan nakshatra and i find all your statements to be true as far as i am concerned
  3. sunil methre said on Mar 05, 2012 02:07 PM
    All correct about shravan nakashatra.i realised this.thank u
  4. sravan said on Jun 02, 2012 12:46 PM
    i am born in shravan nakshatra The matter is entire different from my character.pls can you help me, for my fortune ?
  5. Neeraj said on Nov 04, 2012 11:24 PM
    I am also born under the Shravan Nakshetra and the traits mentioned in your website absolutely matches with that of mine. I am really amazed that by the accuracy and by the greatness of Vedic philosophy!
  6. ashley said on Apr 22, 2013 05:45 PM
    oh....its really true. the sentence--People misunderstand them as miser because of this nature. Shravan natives are loved and honored in the society for their straight and simple behavior.r really true
  7. Ninad Ravindra Kulkarni said on May 31, 2013 11:30 AM
    I am born in shravan nakshtra.What ever you have said in this article matches with my life so far.Life has been kind to me so far...expecting even better life ahead...
  8. Ninad R Kulkarni said on May 31, 2013 11:33 AM
    Shahrukh khan,raj thakaray,rajnikant are the famous examples of shravan nakshatra.I Mentioned raj thakaray bcs most of the india misunderstood him.
  9. chitturi.priyanka said on Jun 15, 2013 05:21 AM
    I was born on July 6 1993.can you tell me about my future
  10. Story of Shravan Kumar said on Aug 05, 2013 03:32 PM
    its very valuable post...
  11. ADAIKKALAVAN said on Oct 12, 2013 11:41 PM
    Sir My character is matched with your article. But I am not a fearless person and I am also a spendthrif character.
  12. sravya said on Nov 06, 2013 08:07 PM
    All correct about the sravan nakstra people. Its really good
  13. Satish said on Nov 11, 2013 01:01 PM
    Every Thing is Right but proffession and Career is confusing
  14. Ananthu said on Feb 05, 2014 09:45 AM
    Yeah. Its true facts that u all said, in my case.