Auspicious Yogas of Sun and Their Impact on Human Nature

Auspicious Yogas of SunVedic astrology has given prime importance to the planetary combinations in a kundli. According to astrological principles a planet when independent and when in combination with other  planets in a house of the kundli gives different results to its natives.

In this article we will discuss some of the major combinations of Sun with other planets and their impact on the lives of its natives.

Raj Rajeshwar Yoga
This yoga is formed when Sun is placed in Jupiter’s native sign Pisces and Moon is placed in Cancer. It is the most powerful Rajyoga in astrology. A native of this yoga is endowed with power and self-esteem akin to Sun and a  charming and pleasant nature like Moon. This yoga makes a person very creative and intelligent. He earns name and fame in the society. Natives of this yoga benefit from government jobs and earn good money. This yoga makes its natives very wealthy and prosperous.

A native of this yoga reaches the top most level in his profession and is rewarded. He has a personality that attracts people from all sections of the society. The natives of Raj Rajeshwar yoga lead an amazing family life, enjoying the sweetest fruits of life.

Budhaditya Yoga
Mercury is the closest planet to Sun. It is usually placed in combination with Sun. The auspicious placement of Mercury and its combination with Sun in a house negates all the unfavorable effects associated with the house. This yoga is also a Rajyoga. A native who has this yoga in his or her kundli is courageous and energetic like Sun. As Mercury is the significator of intelligence, the native acquires knowledge in different subjects. These people are honored in the society. They lead a happy and flourishing life.

Bhaskar Yoga
Bhaskar is one of the several names of Sun. This yoga is formed when Mercury is placed in the 2nd house from the Sun, Moon is placed in the 11th house from the Mercury and Jupiter is placed either in the 5th or the 9th house from the Moon. It is a very rare yoga. A native with this yoga in his or her kundli is as great as is this yoga. This auspicious yoga provides immense wealth, happiness and luxury to its natives. They are interested in arts and have a very caring nature.

Vasi Yoga
Vasi yoga is formed when the 12th house from the Sun is occupied by any planet other than Moon. This yoga provides auspicious or inauspicious results depending upon the planet placed in the 12th house. The placement of benefic planet in this house makes its natives intelligent and virtuous. A native is skilled and wise and develops the art of communication under the auspicious Vasi yoga. It blesses a happy and successful family life to its natives.

On the other side, a malefic planet in this house results in weak memory and selfish nature. A native may not have a sympathetic attitude towards other people and may have to live away from his or her family and thus face several difficulties in life.

Veshi Yoga
The Veshi yoga is formed when there is any planet except Moon in the 2nd house from the Sun. The result of this yoga depends upon the placement of auspicious or inauspicious planet in the house. A benefic planet in this house makes the personality of a native very beautiful and attractive. She becomes a good orator and an efficient leader. They are active social workers.

Inauspicious Veshi yoga is made up of malefic planets. A person who has this malefic yoga may face many difficulties, especially in his or her business or professional life. A native’s financial condition deteriorates and he may face rejection in his professional life.
Article Categories: Vedic Astrology

1. sutapa banerjee said on Dec 10, 2010 07:54 AM
    My DOB is 2nd august & time is 1.42pm.i have the budhyadithya yogas in 9th house as the respect of lagna in my kundali.do i get a goverment banking job?&when?
  2. Sanketh said on Nov 02, 2011 11:49 PM
    My dob is 9/11/1990 born @ 5:10 pm in chitradurga(karnataka) will i become ias officer
  3. navneet gaur said on Jan 22, 2012 11:57 AM
    when will i get government job and which carrier give me luxury life.
  4. narendra kumar said on Mar 20, 2012 03:40 PM
    sir i am narendra kumar my date of birth is 02/09/1989 and time 9:38am and place sayla dist. Jalore rajasthan. Sir please tell me about my career ,finance and when i got a government job and which area
  5. sheikh mohd zaafr said on Apr 25, 2012 06:04 PM
    Dear Sir My DOB is 13/4/1975 Time 22:30 place:Kanpur please tell me is there wealth in my life
  6. satish v mokashi said on Jul 20, 2012 04:45 PM
    .i am satish , My dob is 18.03.67 .Time 8.40 am and place is ramdurg karnatak. wht yoga's do i have in my kundli.
  7. Ratnaz Scrudbo said on Jan 02, 2013 12:18 AM
    Kindest Dear, My Date of Birth is 20 May, 1965. Time 16:04. How I an increase my capacity for joy, love and government job? Please help me to be honest with self and look upon heavenly disguise as 108 Sun Salutation.
  8. RAJEEV said on Feb 24, 2013 11:29 PM
    DATE OF BIRTH 22.10.1994 AT 8.15am i want to become famous can i become
  9. amit pratapsingh said on Mar 26, 2013 12:57 PM
    dob7-oct-1985 time 1:45am place allahabad govt employment age and nature of employment
  10. chandan sahu said on May 19, 2013 06:28 PM
    My date of birth is 30-jan-1990 8:40 am.....place vishakhapatnam, andhrapradesh....please help me know about yogas i have in my kundli.
  11. rajesh bahal said on Jun 21, 2013 09:55 AM
    you have discussed Vasi & Veshi yoga but you have not discussed a person having benefic planets on 2nd & 12th house of planet Sun and third natural benefic planet also aspecting Sun from 7th aspect.My birth details are 25-05-1959, 05:51 AM, Jodhpur. What will be the outcome of this yoga regards Rajesh 09811773883
  12. c.udayakumar said on Feb 12, 2015 11:22 PM
    what about banu madimum yoga
  13. vish said on May 20, 2015 03:47 PM
    Dob- 20 june 1984 Time - 9:45-10 am Place- akola Please suggest me if any malefic effect of the planets in kundli.
  14. Basavaraj Hiremath said on Dec 15, 2015 09:03 AM
    Dear Sir my DOB is 16/9/1983 time is 9 am place- Hubli karnataka in my kundali sun and mercury is in 11 th house (Lion) can i get govt job?
  15. srinivas said on Aug 16, 2016 03:12 AM
    DOB 21-06-1967 TOB 19.10 POB anakapalle/visakhapatnam/ANDHRA PRADESH sir please tell my yogas in my life
  16. Raghavendran K said on Nov 11, 2016 03:27 AM
    Hello sir, My DOB 18/march/1989, 10.40 AM in tanjore Tamil nadu. As per your statement i have Raja Rajeshwari and vasi yoga. But when these yoga will get activate. In my life i faced only hurdeles. Please advice me sir.