Astrological Remedies-3 Rahu, Ketu and Kalsarp Yoga

Jyotish UpcharAstrology provides remedies for inauspicious planetary positions. By using these rememdies, you can avoid bad results of planets like Rahu, Ketu and combinations like Kalsarp Yoga.

Remedies for Rahu
Rahu is also considered an inauspicious planet like Saturn. Rahu may cause many problems for the person who has it in an inauspicious position in the kundali. The best remedial way to calm Rahu is to donate iron weapons, blue clothes, blankets, iron sheets, sesame seeds, mustard oil, electrical equipments, coconut and radish. The person suffering from ill-effects of Rahu can donate red coloured cereals to workers. The best way to pacify the planet is to donate the gemstone related with it.

Some other Remedies for Rahu
The affected person can keep fast on Saturdays to lessen the malefic effects of Rahu. He should donate rice to the poor and Brahmins.

During the affected period he should help people who are suffering from leprosy. He also should help poor people in their daughter’s marriage.

Another remedy to calm Rahu is to donate a pillow which one has slept on, the next morning.

Remedies for Rahu Dasha
Drinking alcohol and taking tobacco may prove bad during Rahu Dasha. So, one must avoid these things in this period. If a person is affected by Rahu Dasha he should move out from his joint family and should live separately.

Remedies for Ketu
In Vedic astrology Rahu and Ketu have been considered a part of the same body. Ketu is an inauspicious planet and it creates problem for the person who has this planet in his kundli. To reduce the bad results from Ketu, charity is the best remedy. The things the person suffering from ill-effects of Ketu should donate are: goat, calf, blankets, iron weapons, sesame, grey coloured materials, etc.

To calm Ketu, the person can donate gemstones of this planet too. If he is suffering from problems from the children’s as a bad result of Ketu he should donate blankets in any temple.

Remedies for Ketu Dasha
Fasting is a very effective remedy during Ketu Dasha. Keeping fasts on Tuesdays and Saturdays will prove beneficial in pacifying this Dasha. Feeding Brahmins and dogs with rice is also a good remedy. The person influenced by Ketu should serve elder people and ascetics and avoid telling his secrets to others. Through these ways Ketu will calm down and stop being malefic for the person.

Remedies for Kalsarp Yoga
Kalsarp yoga is formed by the position of the planets in respect to Rahu and Ketu. Due to this inauspicious youga, though you get success in your life but there may be sudden and severe setbacks and hardships..

To get out of this Dosha the person should follow the remedial methods for Rahu and Ketu and must chant the Mahamrityunjaya mantra as well as the Sarpa mantra. He should strengthen the benefic effects of the lords of the first, fifth and ninth houses by performing their remedies.

Article Categories: Vedic Astrology

1. devasish said on Oct 06, 2010 06:38 PM
    guru chandal yog remedies
  2. MPSingh said on Sep 25, 2010 06:41 PM
    Dear Sir/Mam, plz provide the kal sarp yoga chandaal yoga remedies,short term & short process, I M thankful to u, with warms regards, MPSingh
  3. jess said on Dec 29, 2010 04:07 PM
    what is the sarpa mantra?
  4. jyotsna said on Apr 07, 2011 08:13 PM
    can the pooja of kalsarpa yoga be performed at home or the Shiva temple near by.
  5. rajendra said on Apr 26, 2011 01:43 PM
    what 1st, 5th & 9th house? how to strenghten the benefit effects of lords of 1st, 5th & 9th house by performing their remedies?
  6. manjit said on May 03, 2011 11:25 PM
    pls remedy of chandal yog from lal kitab
  7. santosh said on Sep 21, 2011 02:59 PM
    kindly provide the remedy of kakarkotak kalsarp dosh and shubh muhrat for remedy urgently
  8. RM said on Aug 01, 2011 03:53 PM
    Pls provide me the chandal yog (in 4th house)remedies . Its very very urgent
  9. Raju Datta said on Sep 28, 2011 11:22 AM
    How to get rid of Down Sani with lagnapati.Also Mangal Sani distri in Lagna Pati.
  10. VP said on Oct 02, 2011 08:26 PM
    pls provide guru chandal yog remedies
  11. M M Gupta said on Oct 17, 2011 11:52 AM
    Want to know remedies for kalsarpajogas (2 types) One - Lagna Simha , Rahu in 'dhanu' and ketu in 'mithun' and two- lagna 'tula' rahu in 'karkat' and ketu in 'makar' how many days needed for each? where to be performed? whether personal presence is needed? if person is not present at the spot of remedy wil ful benefits be achieved? Will answer more queries if needed
  12. M M Gupta said on Oct 17, 2011 11:59 AM
  13. avishek ghosh said on Nov 06, 2011 09:04 PM
    date of birth 24.o9.86 remedies of kalsarpayog ,grahan yoga[rabi=ketu] ,bis yoga[saturn;moon] urgently
  14. Shashi kant Trivedi said on Nov 14, 2011 01:16 PM
    sir, I am sufering from Kal Sharp Yog . Tell me the remide to get red of this problem.
  15. subimal mukherjee said on Nov 29, 2011 10:35 AM
    my dob 3/10/1981,6:47p.m. at burdwan(wb)town
  16. jyotishacharya Ratnesh said on Dec 10, 2011 05:56 PM
    if the rahu & ketu in uchcha
  17. prashant said on Jan 14, 2012 11:49 AM
    dob 5/5/1981 plz tell remedy for rahu mahadasha
  18. manish yadav said on Jan 20, 2012 09:13 PM
    sir iam suffering from chandal yog pls tell me the remedy
  19. Sachin Kulkarni said on Jan 28, 2012 01:46 AM
    Is this correct that one should wear Ketu's gem cat's eye during Rahu Mahadasha?
  20. Punit said on Feb 22, 2012 09:11 AM
    Dear sir my bod: 18.11.87 Time:9.25am B.place : mansa(guj) I found chandal yog in fourth house please suggest me planet ring ... Urgent .. Coz I m not take decision .
  21. gopal dutta said on Mar 02, 2012 11:40 AM
    i want remady of rahu/rahu dasha
  22. raajeevkichlu said on Mar 04, 2012 11:49 PM
    i want remedy of Rahu / Dasha
  23. sandeep said on Mar 08, 2012 05:47 PM
    dear sir my bod:08-12-1986 Time:04:10pm B Place Amritsar I am in Big trouble I am very disturbed.Please solve my Problem. I am very Thankful to u.
  24. chitrakanta said on Mar 23, 2012 09:56 PM
    kindly suggest regarding ketu mahadasa, ketu in 8th house of kanya lagna.
  25. NEERAJ JAIN said on Apr 24, 2012 05:19 PM
    dob 11.10.1984 place ajmer time morning 6.58. i am chartered accountant. and facing ultimate worries please help me
  26. gayathri said on Jun 05, 2012 01:10 PM
    sir actlly in my date of birth horoscope all the astrologers are telling planets r in veri high position but onli bcoz of raghu dasha all the good things are gtin late for mi actlli my mom wants to look proposal for mi but coz f this raghu period we r gettin scared what r the remedies wot if we do tis problem il come to an end.kndli guide us better
  27. Anand k said on Jun 11, 2012 01:48 PM
    Sir, my dob :01-Feb-1987,place : Madurai (Tamil nadu),time : 7.04 p.m, i m suffering b'coz of this dosha plz help me
  28. santosh said on Jul 31, 2012 07:57 PM
    my dob 28.11.1979 -5.14am ghazipur district u.p
  29. Sharada said on Jul 30, 2012 01:10 PM
    Sir my D.O.B is 9/12/1975, place Karnataka Mysore , my marriage is getting delayed, please suggest me solution for same, Thanks
  30. BODDEDA SRAVYA said on Sep 02, 2012 02:00 AM
    sir,i'm sravya ,date of birth 24-08-1991,time of birth is 00:48 am at visakhapatnam,i've rahu dasa from 10 years,i've problems mentally and facing failures and depressed in life,what are remedies
  31. srihari said on Oct 12, 2012 04:37 PM
    Can you please tell what is kalasarpa mantra is?
  32. vanita said on Oct 21, 2012 04:15 PM
    My DOB: 22/07/1968, TOB:11.15PM, Sirsi, Karnataka. I have been told I have kalasarpa yoga. Please advice me remidies for me to improve my health and find a job. Thanks, Vanita
  33. PIJUSH KANTI SANTRA said on Oct 22, 2012 06:50 PM
    Date of birth 02/11/1962 at22:45PM place at HOWRAH(INDIA) Please suggest regarding Kalsarpa yoga/Dosha remedies
  34. bs.bhaabuhussain said on Dec 24, 2012 07:21 PM
    sir, my dob>17.06.1965, time>08.15, can i know about the remedial way in my predictions about rahu kedhu.pls.
  35. syed said on Jan 04, 2013 02:13 PM
    sir, i wants to know about the correct remedial way of rahu kethu effects in my chart, kataga lugnam from rahu in 10 th, kethu in 4 th house, already i wear gomedagam stone... even anything to do some poojas or wear cats eye stone with jointly with gomedagam.... pls reply
  36. Anu said on Feb 07, 2013 12:38 PM
    I want to know remedies for my chart DOB 21.02.1976,TIME 9.35AM,BORN IN MALAYSIA.ALWAYS STRUGGLE AT WORK.CANT SUSTAIN AT WORK,NO PROGRESS AT WORK SO MUCH OF PROBLEM.WHAT CAN I DO?
  37. MKL said on Mar 02, 2013 08:11 PM
    sir, my dob>30.01.1979, time>09:36AM, can i know about the remedial way in my predictions about rahu kedhu.pls.
  38. anita vasudev said on Mar 05, 2013 06:57 PM
    Dear sir. My son's name nithin shiv vasudev. His d.o.b 21st june 1995 . His time 8.34 night . In england london slough. Can u tell me .do he had rahu dasha ? And wen this staerted and wen going to finish. Genral reading about his education plz if u can give. I will waite your email impatitcely. Thanks
  39. Manoj Kumar Prasad said on Mar 19, 2013 08:17 PM
    sir my dob is 06-08-1979 Time 3AM at Gorakhpur(up) i'm suffering with many problems pls advise me about my career,merrige life.
  40. S Anantha Ram Rao said on Mar 26, 2013 12:30 PM
    Sir am facing problems from 2009 October till date, I lost my job and my financial problem is getting down day by day applying for job getting call letters but in the last moment getting negative results. My DOB : 15/12/1964 and TOB : 09:28 am, POB : Jamshedpur, Jharkhand. Sir pls help me
  41. PRADEEP said on Apr 26, 2013 11:38 AM
    NAMASTE I AM PRADEEP I AM NOT MARRIED I AM 35YR OLD AND I HAVE NOT GOOD SALARY SO THATS WHY EVERY PEOPLE DON'T SEE ME BECAUSE I HAVE ONLY 11000/- RS SALARY AND I AM NOT MARRIED SO WHAT CAN I DO : 9650528479
  42. TUSHAR said on Jun 21, 2013 04:02 AM
    Thank youo for providing the remedies of ketu dasha.
  43. manju khurana said on Aug 26, 2013 06:51 AM
    sir my date of birth is5-8-1976. My life is full with struglle. Birth time 5 oclock in the morning. Every body hates me even my husband.ihave a bad habbit of smoking after marrige. Husbends buisness is almost down. What can i do
  44. shashi bhushan said on Sep 03, 2013 09:04 PM
    favorable aspects of rahu ketu in 6 and 12th house.
  45. mallikarani said on Sep 03, 2013 11:34 PM
    what is gragana dhoso ples explain
  46. Moirangthem Banti Devi said on Sep 06, 2013 01:01 PM
    my horoscope is dhosa
  47. ashish vohra said on Oct 24, 2013 11:47 AM
    my born date time and city contry-2august1993 8:32 am new delhi india
  48. BRHANDA said on Dec 03, 2013 02:22 AM
    TO get relieve from kalsarp: on any sunday.take 18 dry coconut, go to 18 different temples, place eachone before any statue in the temple. ii) 3 puranmassi...2 amavas perform puja by any brahmn, at river bank on pair of snake, the eye of the both should be fitted with cat.s eye(lehsunniya nag) & tail gomed. puja with raw milh & seasam.in pujan navgrah puja,rahu ketu puja, & kalsarp puja be performed by expert karmkandi brahmin
  49. uday said on Jan 19, 2014 06:04 AM
    My DOB 30Sep 19770 at 6 .30 pm I am having rahu dasa now please provide me remedies ,
  50. Sadhana Gogoi said on Feb 23, 2014 04:09 AM
    Hello sir DOB 29/07/1988 place -Binagurri, WB Time- 4.40am I alway do hard work in my life. But somehow i alway faced fail to achived. As it is in career or love life. Please what i will do to rid all this prblem.
  51. kalpana said on Mar 30, 2014 10:09 AM
    Daughters name Shivangi dob is25.7.1992 not doing well in studies despite hard work suggest remedies