It is Important to Assess the Stri Dirgha for a Happy Married Life

Stri DirghaParents want their children to be successful in life. They try their level best to settle their kid’s life and give all the happiness from their side. Marriage is the most important part of life and any mistake means trouble throughout life. This made marriage a serious concern for the parents. Astrology says that before fixing a boy’s and a girl’s marriage, their kundlis should be thoroughly examined so that negative factors can be identified.

South Indian astrology follows the principles of Devarshi Narada. This is also known as ‘Stri Dirgha’ or ‘Kanya Door’. In this method the groom’s nakshatra is counted from the nakshatra of the bride. There are 3 circles each formed by 9 nakshatras. According to Indian astrology a couple will have an uncompromising relationship if the groom’s nakshatra is in the first 9 before the wife’s nakshatra.

Similarly if the husband’s nakshatra is in the second 9 from the wife’s nakshatra then married life is normal. And if the groom’s nakshatra is situated in the 3rd circle of 9 planets it is considered excellent for the couple. In this condition the duo will have a very loving married life.

Marriage is a social responsibility and a human legacy. It nurtures the family tree and social traditions.  In this aspect astrologers say that it is very auspicious if husband’s nakshatra is in the 14, 15, 16, 17 or 18th place from the wife’s nakshatra. This arrangement in the marriage kundli blesses the couple with many children and strengthens their love and relationship.

According to the sayings of Devarshi Narada some distance between the nakshatras of male and female is auspicious. If while counting the couple’s nakshatras comes nearer to each other it may not be a favorable sign for their married life as it reduces the positive results. But this verdict is contradictory to the Nridur Dosha.

Article Categories: Marriage Match Making

1. Siya said on Apr 20, 2012 11:55 AM
    Namashkar Guruji My DOB: 29.07.1983, Time: 00:50 midnight, Place : Delhi My B/f Details is: Ajeet 02.05.1979, Time: 11:55 am, Place: varanasi We both are in love since 2000, around 12 yrs. passed but still his family is against of our marriage. my question is: 1. is there any possibility of love marriage yoga in both kundli. 2. Kya hum dono ki shadi kab hogi, 3. Can you suggest any Upay, hum dono kese ekdusre ke sath shadi kr sakte he, Please suggest, me bahut pareshan hu,, as unki family giving pressure to him to getting marry to another girl, but still he is with me,, but dont know the future as unki family tone totke me bahut belive rakhti h , please help.
  2. manju said on Jun 22, 2012 07:38 PM
    namashkar guruji mera name manju h or meri dob 1.9.1986 h time 3:45 am ka h,city lucknow h meri sadi ka yog kb tk hoga mere ghar m sab paresan rahte h sadi ki baat to bahut hoti h pr pakki kahin nahi hoti h.plz help
  3. karan jain said on Aug 08, 2012 11:37 AM
    MY NAME IS KARAN JAIN DOD-15.08.1974 TIME-03.14 AM PLACE-MUMBAI BORIVLI AND MY WIFE NAME IS MITTAL JAIN DOD-21.05.1991,TIME-11.29 AM,PLACE-AHMEDABAD GUJRAT. OUR IS LOVE MARRIAGE ON 09.12.2010 WE ARE FACING MANY PROBLEMS IN MARRIED LIFE MY WIFE HAD WENT TO HER PARRENTS HOUSE ON 05.05.2012 AND NOT READY TO COME BACK. PLEASE SUJJEST ME WHAT SHOULD I DO TO BRING HER BACK AND SAVE MY MARRIAGE I LOVE HER VERY MUCH AND DONT WANT TO LOOSE HER & MY MARRIAGE TOO.
  4. mani kapoor said on Sep 08, 2012 10:15 AM
    DOB= 24-12-1988, time= 8:20PM , Place=Kanpur, Kya Meri shadi love hongi, jisse me pyr karti hun.. Uska Name= Ashish,DOB= 01-01-1985, Time =3:55PM, place=Banda (UP),, plzz bataeye kya hmri shadi ense ho skti hai
  5. riddhi said on Sep 25, 2012 12:06 PM
    Name : riddhi DOB: 13/1/1988 Place : Bangalore ( Karnataka ) Please let me know about my marriege life & and when would it will happen ?
  6. Gayatri said on Jan 09, 2013 11:54 AM
    Name: Gayatri; DOB: 21/04/1985; Time: 3:05 am;Birth Place: Bihar. husband Name is : Shiv; DOB: 14/11/1981; Birth Place: Bihar Time:11:15 am. Wedding date: 13/06/2012. It was an arrange marriage and everything was very peacefull but immidiately after marriage some problems arrived into our life which we could not even in version of predicting before marriage. Today we have yet to complete our 7 months but we are in version of being saperate on the basis of daily clashes...I was never like this before but the resons are so strong that my heart is not at all ready to accept them and move ahed on the same road... Can you pls predict and tell me if these are because of our stars or what. Being based on the moral ground we will get saperate very soon...but pls do let me knw if we can attemp any remeady to save this marriage, as we know that being an indian family it will never bring glory to my family that their daughter got saperate in 7 months itself. If possible,pls help ...
  7. RETHEESH E ELENCHERI said on Dec 28, 2013 11:12 AM
    After Revati star Aswati comes. If female star is Aswati is it auspicious with Revati male ?
  8. vrinda said on Jun 04, 2014 02:49 PM
    Hii I'm a girl born on 09-02-1992 at 5:23am. I'm in love with a boy of a much lower caste and he is born on 03-02-1992. My parents completely reject his proposal and some rejections are there in his family too. I am a southindian and he is a northindian. But we cannot live without each other. Can you please suggest some ideas and mantras to overcome this situation?
  9. mamta said on Jun 21, 2014 01:03 AM
    d.o.b 18/8/74, timing 5.35am and husband sandeep d.o.b 25/2/75 timing 3.45pm mere husband ne dusri shadi karlee hai abhi vo mere hi sath hai kya humari shaddi me koi chance hai save ka vaise koi clash nahi hai hum dono ke bich me bas vo doosri lady hi hai me usko lekar fight bhi nahi karti
  10. Tushar khandelwal said on Sep 05, 2014 03:13 PM
    D.o.b-16/09/1997. Time-12:50pm, place--Dombivli (Maharashtra). Study in12 science. Does not like to study. What field will be best. After 12.any remedy.
  11. pooja said on Jan 29, 2015 02:16 AM
    Pranam guruji...I'm in love with a south Indian rajput boy n I'm a north indian brahmin girl...his date of birth is 17 Jan 1992 n mine is 3 Feb 1992 ..plz tell me about our future married life...weather we should gt marry ...he luvs me a lot
  12. dolly raj said on Jul 16, 2015 06:18 AM
    what is my kundali.My dob 17-02-1992.time-4.00pm.Place-hardoi(u.P.)