Abhijit Muhurat Gives Auspicious Results Even When the Day is Inauspicious

People consider auspicious muhurats before doing any work so that it gives positive results. Astrology says that good muhurat enhances the chances of success of the work. But sometimes people do not find auspicious muhurat for their work, though it is urgent. In this circumstance people face problems as proper muhurat is not available for performing the work.

Today people are very busy. They have limited time to spend with their relatives and missing a good muhurat for some important occasion can really cause problems. It is because all the relatives may not gather on same days. In this scenario the abhijiit muhurat acts as a rescuer with all its auspiciousness.

The motto of astrology is to simplify the principles of the society and life by showing the auspicious path. That’s why people consider astrological principles to avoid the negative influences in their life. Abhijit muhurat is a flexible astrological principle which relieves people if they perform an auspicious work in it.

According to Vedic astrology there is a special muhurat called abhijit. This muhurat is auspicious for any work. Abhijit muhurtha is not special to any particular condition but it is present every day. Astrologers say that a day’s 8th muhurat is called abhijit muhurat.

The duration of the abhijit muhurat lingers up to 48 minutes. 24 minutes before and after the sidereal time is called the abhijit muhurat. Basically it stays up to 48 minutes but the duration may reduce if the day is shorter. As the abhijit muhurat is auspicious people opt for this muhurat to perform their work. Abhijit muhurat safeguards a work even if the day is inauspicious.

Astrologers say that if in any condition an auspicious work does not have a good muhurat then natives can perform their works on the auspicious abhijit muhurat.
Article Categories: Marriage Match Making

1. era gautam said on Sep 07, 2010 09:41 PM
    what is the right mahurat of ganpati sthapana(2010).
  2. sweths said on Feb 05, 2013 11:42 AM
    Is abijith muhurthum good for marraige ?? on 22 feb 2013 when is good muhurthum for marraige??
  3. M T Viswanathan said on Feb 09, 2013 10:10 AM
    Abhijith muhoortham - can we perform marriages on these time on any date ?
  4. sudheesh.A.R said on Feb 16, 2013 07:00 PM
    sudheesh date of birth 22.06.1985 aayilyam , 6.05 am what is my position by considering my star and what is the better time for my marrige. is it happend in this year
  5. vipin said on Jun 14, 2013 10:42 AM
    Date of birth 10 sept 1984 time 10am when I can go to abroad for the good job and about my position when my marriage happen
  6. PS RAMALINGESWAR said on Oct 11, 2013 10:25 AM
    It is a very useful article. If the period from miday (before and after) (+/- 5minutes)is mentioned it would be more helpful.(if sunrise and sunset is not clear) With regards.
  7. tariq shah said on Sep 06, 2015 03:44 AM
    if satrun in accendant at time of abhijeet mohurtha then still time is auspiceus
  8. Pragati said on Jan 28, 2016 12:30 AM
    25 Dec 2016 when is good muhurthum for marraige??
  9. Dink Dirac munjoban said on Jun 13, 2016 09:26 AM
    Commando commander der he hum aye varan kondum.
  10. Swapnapriya said on Aug 03, 2016 09:41 PM
    I want to perform bramahathi dosha for my daughter.her date of birth is 19 April 1985 her star is revathi.give a suitable time and date
  11. Meena said on Nov 14, 2016 11:08 PM
    my son born on dec 10, 1998 12:39 am in Michigan usa ,is it very unauspecious muiu rat? How it will effect him
  12. Dr. smita kar said on Dec 31, 2016 11:53 AM
    Namaste' i want to concieve on thus coming 24 january my ovulation tym is nearby..that day will b my 16th day from d date of mensuration. Plz tell me if i move on woth abhijit muhurat that fall arround 12.38-1.8pm will b suitable for concieving or not... My doubt regarding this is dat this abhijit muhurat falls during afternoon ...as per my knowledge afternoon time is not good for concieving. Plz let me know what should i do Thank u
  13. Rajesh said on Feb 04, 2017 04:57 AM
    Can we perform marriage during Abhijit Muhurtham (Especially on 30-June-2017)??
  14. Sreekumary Ramachandran said on Jun 05, 2017 03:41 AM
    is there abhijith muhoortham on 20th August 2017 for Ring Exchange of my son -anizham and girl- moolam. please inform the details.
  15. RAJARAM SAH said on Jun 19, 2017 08:52 PM
    We want to buy a second hand car . When we should bring it home, any subh muhurtam (time). Please explain.
  16. Venugopal said on Jul 03, 2017 12:15 AM
    I want join a new job on 5th or 6th July 2017. Please let me know the auspicious day and time to report in new office.