The Square on various Lines of Hand and Mounts
The square is one of the most interesting sign on a hand and are very few in number. It is often referred as the mark of preservation because it indicates protection of the subject at the particular point from where it starts. The squares are usually found on the lines but are also found rarely on the mounts. Some general representations of a square on various lines and mounts are provided below.
- When the line of fate runs through a well-formed square, it represents a great financial crisis in the life of the subject but if the line goes across the square, the danger would be averted.
- The presence of a square is a sign of protection from a serious loss even if the line of fate breaks in the centre.
- When a square is present outside the line of fate but only touches it, it represents the preservation from an accident.
- When the line of head runs through a well-formed square, it symbolizes endurance and preservation of the brain from a terrible strain of work or from anxiety.
- When a square is present above the line of head under the mount of Saturn, it indicates an escape from an injury of the head.
When the line of heart runs through a square, it represents a great trouble in a well-established relationship of two people in love.
- The presence of a square under the mount of Saturn above the line of heart indicates some fatality to the person the subject is in love with.
- When the line of life passes through a square, it denotes a narrow escape from death. Even if line of life is broken at that point, the square is still a sign of protection.
- A square on the mount of Venus inside the line of life denotes a protection from the trouble caused due to strong affection.
- When the square lies in the centre of the mount of Venus, it tells that the subject will escape from all kinds of danger caused through passion.
- When a square lies outside the line of life in the plain of Mars, it represents the imprisonment or seclusion from the world.
- If a square is present on any mount, it denotes the excess arising through the qualities of that mount.
- When a square is present on the mount of Jupiter, it depicts protection from the ambition of the subject.
- On the mount of Saturn, it denotes protection from the fatality that shadows the life of the subject.
- On the mount of Sun, it indicates protection from the excess desire of the fame.
- On the mount of Mercury, it symbolizes a protection from the excess restlessness of the subject.
- A square on the mount of Mars represents a protection from the danger through enemies.
- A square on the mount of Moon represents an escape from an excess of imagination.