Analysis of Dasha Phal - Part 1
In Vedic astrology, auspiciousness and inauspiciousness of every planet depends on the Ascendant of Janma Kundali. This is because every planet gives different results for different Ascendants. If a planet is auspicious for one Ascendant, it may be inauspicious for another. Hence, auspiciousness and inauspiciousness should be properly analysed. Planets are auspicious or inauspicious during their Dashas. Planets are most influential during their Dashas and Antardashas. Results of planets depend on many different factors. Let us try to analyse Dasha Phal of planets.
Whenever a Kundali is analysed, qualities of natural auspicious and inauspicious planets are analysed. The position, state, relationship to Ascendant, houses ruled by them, relationship with other planets, relationship with other houses etc. are also studied for natural auspicious and inauspicious planets. All of these are analysed with respect to Dasha of a planet. All this information enlightens you about the Dasha Phal of planets.
- A natural auspicious planet is unable to give auspicious results during its dasha or antardasha if it is powerful and suffers from Kendradhipati Dosha.
- Moon’s dasha gives auspicious results to the native when it is in its own sign, friendly sign or exalted sign in a trine or seventh house from Dashanath.
- A natural auspicious planet does not give auspicious results during its dasha if it suffers from Kendradhipati dosha and resides in third, sixth or eleventh house. Such a planet can even give worse inauspicious results than a natural inauspicious planet.
- A natural auspicious planet gives auspicious results if it is Kendradhipati and resides in third or eleventh house from its center house. This is because such a placement resolves Kendradhipati dosha.
- When a natural auspicious planet is Kendradhipati and rules second or seventh house or resides in one of these houses, it may give very inauspicious and dangerous results during its dasha or antardasha.
- During dasha or antardasha of a Yoga Karak planet, the native receives very auspicious results. Such a planet has the ability to give maximum auspicious results.
- If the Lord of a trine house is in a Trik house, it gives auspicious results during its dasha or antardasha. However, these auspicious results will be attained after a lot of efforts and struggles.
- Besides being the ruler of a trine house, if a planet is also the ruler of third, sixth or eleventh house, the beginning period of its dasha may cause some problems for the native. However, the native will achieve success after some initial problems.
- If a natural inauspicious planet is the Lord of a trine house in a Janma Kundali it may not give many auspicious results. However, if a natural auspicious planet is the Lord of a trine house, it gives numerous auspicious results.
- If a planet’s dasha is active in the native’s Kundali, the planet also gives results related to the house in which it is present. In fact, the planet also gives results related to its Karak elements.
- In the native’s Janma Kundali, if a planet is the Lord of two inauspicious houses, it becomes extremely malefic. Third, sixth and eleventh house are not considered to be auspicious. A planet becomes extremely inauspicious if it is the Lord of any two houses from these three. For instance, Jupiter becomes extremely auspicious for Libra Ascendant when it is the Lord of third and sixth house. Thus, it gives inauspicious results during its dasha.
- The eighth house in a Janma Kundali is always considered to be inauspicious. However, results received from the Lord of eighth house depend on its transits. The Lord of eighth house minimized auspiciousness of the house in which it is present. In fact, it also minimizes the auspiciousness of a planet with which it is present.
- Results receives from the Lord of twelfth house depend on its state in the Kundali. The native needs to study the position of the Lord of twelfth house and its relationship with other planets in the Kundali.
- Dashanath gives stress and causes health problems when it resides in a Badhak house during its dasha. If this planet is in center from Badhak house, the native may have to travel abroad. During this dasha, the native is stressed and experiences problems.
- If two enemy planets are aspecting each other, the native receives inauspicious results during their dasha.
- In the native’s Kundali, if two planets are inter-changing signs, their characteristics and qualities also interchange.
Timing of Events in Vedic Astrology
Vedic Astrology Lessons
- Types of Kundalis - Different Types of Kundli
- Facts Related To Planetary Transits
- Yogas for No Children
- Analysis of Nakshatras For Salvation - Part 2
- Time of Conception - An Analysis
- Analysis of Arishta Yoga For Happy Married Life
- Analysis of Janma Kundali
- Analysis of Dasha Phal - Part 1
- Analysis of Dasha According to Position of Planets
- Analysis of Nakshatras For Salvation - Part 1
- Analysis of Indu Lagna
- Relation Between Nakshatra and Body Parts
- Yogas Formed With a Combination of Two Planets
- Important Facts In Muhurat
- Effects of Sadesati On Nakshatras