Astrological Reasons For Divorce
In the present times, divorce has become a common trend among married couples. There can be number of reasons for increasing number of divorces such as impatience, ego, and lack of time for each other. In this modern age, every person has become a machine. Males and females both have their respective career and sometimes coping up with work issues take over personal issues leading to separation. However, there can be some yogas in astrology that also become the cause of divorces.
In this post, we’ll discuss astrological reasons for divorces. What are the yogas in a horoscope that result in a divorce and reasons related to the formation of these yogas.
- When Venus is situated in the unfavourable condition from ascendant and Moon.
- When the lord of the fourth house is situated in the sixth house or vice versa then the divorce is likely to take place through legal procedures.
- When the lord of the twelfth house conjucts the lord of the fourth house and the fourth house is situated in the sixth, eighth and twelfth house.
- When the lord f the seventh house and Venus are influenced by the effects of Saturn, Sun and Rahu.
- When the lord of the seventh house conjucts the lord of the twelfth house in the seventh or twelfth house.
- When the lord of the seventh house and the lord of the twelfth house change signs, especially when one of them change signs with Rahu.
- Lord of the seventh house and the lord of the twelfth house are situated in the tenth house with Rahu/ketu.
- Mars or Saturn signs are in the birth ascendant, Venus is the the ascendant and Sun, Saturn or Rahu are situated in the seventh house.
- Rahu is situated in the ascendant with Saturn or Venus, while the Sun, Rahu, Saturn and the lord of the twelfth house are situated in the fourth house.
- When Venus is situated in the Ardra, Mool, Krittika or Jyeshta nakshatra.
- Rahu or Saturn is in the ascendant or seventh house, and the fourth house is afflicted.
- Malefic planet is situated in the sixth, eighth and twelfth house and fourth house is afflicted.
- The lord of the sixth house become the planet of separation and it is situated in the fourth, seventh or twelfth house.
Yogas For Long Duration Court Cases
Sometimes couples take mutual divorce and in some cases couples prefer filing court case against each other that lasts for years. Let’s take a look at some yogas that cause such situations.
- The lord of the sixth house is retrograde in the horoscope.
- The lord of the eighth house aspects the sixth house.
- The retrograde planet (Venus) aspects the eighth house.
Effects of Retrograde and Set Venus/Mars in a Marriage
In order to determine the life after marriage, Venus is analyzed in a male;s horoscope and Mars for females. If both the planets are not in their good state, then the native may have to suffer from problems in the marriage. Let’s discuss some facts about Venus and Mars in this concern.
- A man with retrograde Venus is likely to be extreme in terms of intimacy. Such a persio is either fully neutral or lustful. The situations remains same when Mars is retrograde in a female’s horoscope.
- The couple may have to suffer from a lot of problems after marriage if the debilitated or retrograde Mars is aspected by malefic planets.
- Set Mars in a horoscope makes a female impotent and she lacks the desire for intimacy. The situation remains same when Venus is set in a male’s horoscope.