Relationships of Planets
Friendly Planets and Enemy Planets, Panchdha Relationship-IV
Panchadha Chakra is formed based on the Natural Friendship and Instantaneous Friendship Panchadha Chakra are classified in 5 types.These Classifications are following :
Great Friends, Friends, Even, Enemy, Great Enemies.
If any planet is a friends in Natural friendship and Instantaneous friendship , then it is considered to be a great friend in Panchdha Chakra. Even in Natural friendship and enemy in Instantaneous friendship forms Enemy in Panchdha Chakra. Enemy in Natural friendship and enemy in Instantaneous friendship is considered to be a great enemy in Panchadha Chakra.
There are 5 types of friendships in Panchadha Chakra.Great Friends, Friends, Even, Enemy, Great Enemies.
Come let us study Panchadha Chakra in detail.
|Natural friendship + Instantaneous Friendship = Panchadha Chakra|
|Friend + Friend = Great Friends|
|Friend + Even = Friend|
|Even + Friend = Friend|
|Friend + Enemy = Enemy|
|Even + Even = Even|
|Even + Enemy = Enemy|
|Enemy + Friend = Even|
|Enemy + Even = Enemy|
|Enemy + Enemy = Great Enemy|
Vedic Astrology Lessons
- Types of Kundalis - Different Types of Kundli
- Facts Related To Planetary Transits
- Yogas for No Children
- Analysis of Nakshatras For Salvation - Part 2
- Time of Conception - An Analysis
- Analysis of Arishta Yoga For Happy Married Life
- Analysis of Janma Kundali
- Analysis of Dasha Phal - Part 1
- Analysis of Dasha According to Position of Planets
- Analysis of Nakshatras For Salvation - Part 1
- Analysis of Indu Lagna
- Relation Between Nakshatra and Body Parts
- Yogas Formed With a Combination of Two Planets
- Important Facts In Muhurat
- Effects of Sadesati On Nakshatras