Antardasha Venus - Effects of Venus Antardasha
Antardasha is the extended period of a Mahadasha that is subdivided into nine segments of Mahadasha. It is also known as ’sub-ruling-periods’. Antardasha runs in the same order as the Mahadashas with the same proportional length. Dasha and Antardasha of planets are calculated on the basis of the years of mahadasha of the planet with the other planet. The Mahadasha of Venus is believed to be of 20 years.
The planet Venus is considered to be one of the most benefic planet for human beings. It bestows a person with all kinds of worldly comforts, luxuries and materialistic wealth. The native under the Antardasha of Venus is usually blessed with an amused and blissful life.
A well placed Venus in a kundali keeps the stress away and makes the native charming and attractive for the opposite gender. Such a person gets inclined towards arts and creativity and appreciates beauty and intelligence. The native would appear truly charming and vivacious in this period.
Venus Antardasha Effects
- If Venus is in a Kendra to Lagna, or in its exaltation, or in its own sign then the native may acquire a kingdom, experience great enjoyment and comfort of luxuries, gain precious items and clothes etc. in the Antaradasha of Venus in the Dasha of Mars.
- If Venus is related to Lagna's lord leads to happy and blissful married life, well mannered children and increased good fortune.
- If Venus is in the 5th, 9th, 11th, or 2nd house from the lord of the Dasha, then the native might gain property, wealth from the employer, acquisition of a house, land, villages etc. Other effects of this antardasha may include celebrations on the birth of a son, marriage at home etc.
- If Venus is related to the lord of Karma, then the native may get involved in the construction of wells, reservoirs etc. and perform religious, charitable and pious deeds.
- If Venus will be in the 6th, 8th, or 12th house from the lord of the Dasha, or is associated with malefics, then there will be sorrows, physical distress, loss of wealth, danger from thieves, disturbance in the family, destruction of cattle to the native.
- Venus places in the lord of the 2nd, or 7th house may cause body pains during the Antardasha. Premature death is indicated if Venus is associated with the lord of Ari or Randhra during the Antardasha.
Timings of Events in Venus Antardasha
- The effects of the Antardasha would be moderate in the beginning stage.
- The results will be good during the middle portion of the antardasha.
- In the last phase of the antardasha the native may have to suffer from evil effects like; disrepute, loss of position, inimical relations with kinsmen and loss of comforts and happiness.