Yoni Milan - Yoni Dosha - Yoni Kuta - Yoni Dosha in Kundli
Each human being on this earth is related to some or the other Yoni. Yoni have a special significance in Vedic astrology. They are classified on the basis of 28 Nakshatras.
Maharishi Atri believed that Yoni of Nakshatra of a bride and groom should be same for a successful married life. A couple with same Yoni possess same qualities which reduces the chances of conflicts and disharmony in a relationship.
Yoni are of 14 types and two Nakshatras belong to each Yoni.
Classification of Yoni on the basis of Nakshatra
|Gau||Uttara Phalguni, Uttara Bhadrapad|
|Singha||Purva Bhadrapad, Dhanishtha|
Five types of relationships between Yoni and nakshatras are provided below :
Swabhava Yoni indicates that the boy and the girl both belong to same Yoni. Such marriage is considered to be auspicious.
Friendly Yoni indicates harmonious relationships between the couple.
If both bride and groom both belong to neutral yoni then the married life is likely to be average.
If bride and groom are placed in the opposite Yoni, then the marriage is not considered auspicious.
If the bride and groom have enemy Yoni, then they should not marry each other because this relationship may create problems in the married life.
Points for Yoni Milan
Yoni milan, Yoni Dosha or Yoni Koot have been allocated 4 points.
- When both groom and bride have same Yoni then result will be 4
- When groom and bride have friendly Yoni then result will be 3.
- When groom and bride have neutral Yoni then result will be 2.
- When groom and bride have opposite Yoni then result will be 1.
- When groom and bride have enemy Yoni then result will be 0.
Yoni milan is traditionally used to match the horoscope of bride and groom for the purpose of marriage. But, it can also be used in matters of partnership in business or relationship between employee and employers. People with neutral Yoni are similar in nature. It is seen that they have similar values and interests also.
Effects of Yoni Dosha
- If two people have yoni dosha in their horoscope then it can be corrected if the lord of their songs are friends and behave like friends of each other.
- If lord of the sign of the bride and groom belongs to the same planet then also this defect can be corrected.
- If the lords of their Navmansh are friendly with each other then Yoni defect gets cancelled.
- If Bhakoot is pure in the birth-chart of the bride and groom then also this defect gets cancelled.
- Vashya shuddhi or Vashya milan also cancels the defect.