Analysis of Ailments through Mounts
Mounts in your palm are used to analyse many different subjects. One such subject is the analysis of ailments. If the lifeline in a person’s hand is inappropriate and mounts also show signs of certain problems, a person's health may be affected. Let us talk about ailments related to mounts on your palm.
- If there is a Dosha on the lifeline and Jupiter mount is developed, you may suffer from digestive problems.
- If an aggressive Mars is developed, a person may suffer from partial paralysis.
- If there is a Dosha on the lifeline and a defensive Mars if strong, a person may have a nervous disorder.
- If there is a symbol of cross beneath the Moon mount or zig-zag lines are present, a person may suffer from an ailment beneath the navel. A person may suffer from stomach problems if there is a Dosha in the middle of his hand.
- If there is a Dosha above the Moon mount, a person may suffer from chest and throat problems.
- If there is a Dosha on the Venus mount, a person may suffer from sexual disorders.
- If there is a Dosha on the Saturn mount, a person may suffer from problems related to bones. He may also suffer from dental problems.
- If there is a symbol of an island on or beneath the Sun mount, a person may suffer from eye problems.
- Moon is the Karak planet for mind. If there is a symbol of a star on the Moon mount, a person may be paralyzed.
Analysis of Ailments through Nails
Palmistry explains a lot of different things. Everything plays an important role in palmistry. Hands, signs, fingers and palms are equally important. Nails are attached to the bottom of fingers and increase upwards in length. One nail takes about five months to change completely. If there is a Dosha near the root of a nail, a person may suffer from an ailment within one month. If the Dosha is present in the middle, the period of ailment is two and a half months. If the Dosha is present near the tip, the period of ailment may be around four months. Let us talk about this in detail.
- If a person has long, shiny nails with a pink image in them, a person stays healthy.
- If there is a small hole in the nails, a person may suffer from partial paralysis. The time to recover can be analysed from the above mentioned rules about five months.
- If the hole in the nails is big, a person may suffer from skin problems. He may also suffer from influenza.
- If the middle part of your nail is mounted, like a turtle’s back, you may suffer from lung problems.
- Long lines or white spots on your nails is a sign of stress. If you have yellow nails, this problem may be severe.
- Zig-zag lines on your nails indicate severe mental stress and tensions.
- People who have white colored nails are arrogant and proud. They get easily excited.
- Yellow colored nails indicate liver problems. However, yellow colored nails before a menstrual cycle is usual for women. If nails are yellow on other days or men have blue nails, it is an indication of an illness. There may be lung problems.
- If a person has short nails, he may suffer from nervous disorders. Such a person gets easily stressed. He may also suffer from intestinal problems.
- If nails are not very broad, but long, a person may be physically weak. Such a person easily gets tired. He may fall ill because of nose, ear, throat, eyes, or chest problems. Such a person may also suffer from ailments related to backbone.
Palmistry - the ancient art of telling fortune through the hand