An observation on Dasha period
I am a very ordinary student of astrology, and hence my knowledge is but extremely miniscule in interpreting even my own horoscope,
As per my horoscope, I am supposedly running a good dasha, and also have gone through vary many lucky periods of life. But the fact is, that I have many accidents, a troublesome education (though I am somewhat qualified- an MBA from a good institute), I am divorced, have no friends, and from 2010 onwards, have no job. Only some intermittent money flow was there for a few months.
However, if i used a special calculation of dasha, I arrive at a completely different picture which is in accordance to the dasha that I have calculated. I have found, that if Rahu/Ketu is in 12th house, then calculating dasha from Lagna sphuta gives a more conforming results.
And if so, then I am in big trouble till 2019. Please guide me through this troublesome time, as i am clueless how to survive even the next day.
D.O.B- 1st April 2013, Kolkata (West Bengal), 1:00 am midnight
This question has no answers yet. Be the first to answer.
Answer the question
Log In into your account
Latest Astrology Questions
Vedic Astrology Lessons
- Types of Kundalis - Different Types of Kundli
- Facts Related To Planetary Transits
- Yogas for No Children
- Analysis of Nakshatras For Salvation - Part 2
- Time of Conception - An Analysis
- Analysis of Arishta Yoga For Happy Married Life
- Analysis of Janma Kundali
- Analysis of Dasha Phal - Part 1
- Analysis of Dasha According to Position of Planets
- Analysis of Nakshatras For Salvation - Part 1
- Analysis of Indu Lagna
- Relation Between Nakshatra and Body Parts
- Yogas Formed With a Combination of Two Planets
- Important Facts In Muhurat
- Effects of Sadesati On Nakshatras