Different Types of Astrology
In the last chapter we learnt about the introduction and expansion of astrology. Lets go ahead and learn few more things about astrology...
Vedic astrology is like a giant Banyan tree. It is impossible to completely separate the different branches of this banyan tree, because you never know when one branch merges into another. Before learning Vedic astrology, it is necessary to know the different types of Astrology.
In simple words Vedic astrology is divided into two parts:
Mathematical astrology involves Panchang and mathematical calculations. It also has many branches as follows. It gives calculations to determine the position and speed of planets. Mathematical astrology includes additions, subtractions, multiplication, square root etc. It also explains the method to calculate the speed and position of earth, sky etc.
This astrology mentions the positions of planets and yogas being formed in the horoscope and their benefic results. This details the methods to calculate muhurat, which includes the calculations of planets, dates, constellations etc.
Tajik comes under Result Astrology. This includes the making of yearly horoscope, which calculates year, month, days of whole year and good rewards are considered over it.
In question astrology, horoscope is formed on the basis of the time the question has been asked and results are given or the question is solved thereafter. This is a unique form of astrology.
This astrology is also known as Rashtra astrology. This astrology is used to know about the rise or decline of a nation or country.
Any earthquake or natural disaster involving Indra bows in a specific year is considered in it.
Vedic Astrology Lessons
- Types of Kundalis - Different Types of Kundli
- Facts Related To Planetary Transits
- Yogas for No Children
- Analysis of Nakshatras For Salvation - Part 2
- Time of Conception - An Analysis
- Analysis of Arishta Yoga For Happy Married Life
- Analysis of Janma Kundali
- Analysis of Dasha Phal - Part 1
- Analysis of Dasha According to Position of Planets
- Analysis of Nakshatras For Salvation - Part 1
- Analysis of Indu Lagna
- Relation Between Nakshatra and Body Parts
- Yogas Formed With a Combination of Two Planets
- Important Facts In Muhurat
- Effects of Sadesati On Nakshatras