Analysis of Janma Kundali
Before studying your Janma Kundali, a skilled astrologer needs to consider some important aspects related to your Kundali. An astrologer needs to analyse every planet in detail, condition of houses in your kundali, Dasha or Antardasha, transits and so on. All these subjects need to be studied in detail. In this article, we will tell you some important things about analysing a Janma Kundali.
In order to understand planets in your Kundali, you need to consider some important things. These have been mentioned below :
- First of all, you need to check the position of the planet. You need the check the house where a planet is present and which house it rules.
- You need to study the Karak elements of a planet.
- You need to analyse if the planets are naturally auspicious or inauspicious.
- You also need to check a planet’s strength.
- You need to check the period during which a planet’s Mahadasha or Antardasha will be active.
- You need to analyse the effects of transits on your birth Ascendant.
- You need to check the aspects of other planets on a particular planet.
- You will have to check the state of the Lord of sign in which a planet is present. You also need to check its strength.
Besides Janma Kundali, you also need to study some other Kundalis to make accurate predictions. These have been mentioned below :
- Besides Janma Kundali, you need to study Chandra Kundali.
- You also need to analyse the position of planets in Bhava Chalit Kundali.
- You need to check the strength of planets and related Yogas in Navansh Kundali.
- Results related to a particular house can be predicted if that house is studied in its Varga Kundali. For instance, Dashmansh Kundali is studied to gather information about your business. Similarly, Saptansh Kundali is studied to analyse children. In the same way, you need to study other Varga Kundalis.
- You need to study Varsha Kundali for a year in which you are predicting an incident.
- Transits of planets should be analysed with Birth Ascendant and Lunar Ascendant.
A skilled astrologer always focuses on some other important aspects of a Kundali too. Some of these have been mentioned below :
- An astrologer should analyse Ashantmak transit of every planet. It is also important to understand Ashantmak state of every house. For instance, a planet’s strength, aspect, state of Nakshatras and Tajik aspect in Varsha Kundali.
- An astrologer needs to study the active Mahadasha, Antardasha and Pratyantar Dasha in a Kundali.
- An astrologer also needs to study active transits of planets in a Kundali.
Let us now discuss some important things related to houses in your Kundali. Whenever you want to study a Kundali, you also need to analyse the state and condition of different houses in the Kundali. Let us give you some basic information about this aspect of a Kundali.
- You need to study a house whose results you are expecting.
- You need to study the planets present in that house.
- You need to study the house, planets present in it and aspects on both of them.
- It is important to analyse the position of the Lord of the house from Ascendant. This will tell you if the house if auspicious or not.
- It is also important to study the sign in which the Lord of a house is present. This will also tell you about the auspiciousness of a house.
- You need to analyse the aspects on the Lord of the house. Check whether these aspects are auspicious or inauspicious.
- You should analyse the transits related to the Lord of the house. Check whether these transits are auspicious or inauspicious.
- You need to analyse the Karak elements of a house and the Lord of that house.
- You need to check if the Lord of the house is in an exalted sign, debilitated sign or friendly sign.
- You should analyse if the Lord of the house if weak or in an enemy region.
- It is important to study the house, its Lord and Karak elements in detail. This explains a lot about a particular house.
With help from all the above mentioned points, we can conclude that in order to study a Kundali and make accurate predictions, you need to know as much as you can about Ascendant, Lord of Ascendant, Lord of Birth sign, aspects on them, and transits with other planets.
Besides this, you also need to check the state of ninth house and Lord of ninth house. This is because ninth house is related to your fortune. Condition of Ninth house and Lord of ninth house from Ascendant and Moon should also be studied. This will tell you about the strength of a Kundali. Yogas formed in Janma Kundali should also be studied in Navansh Kundali. The strength of Ascendant and Lord of Ascendant in Navansh Kundali should also be analysed.
Importance of Verga Kundali in Astrology
Vedic Astrology Lessons
- Types of Kundalis - Different Types of Kundli
- Facts Related To Planetary Transits
- Yogas for No Children
- Analysis of Nakshatras For Salvation - Part 2
- Time of Conception - An Analysis
- Analysis of Arishta Yoga For Happy Married Life
- Analysis of Janma Kundali
- Analysis of Dasha Phal - Part 1
- Analysis of Dasha According to Position of Planets
- Analysis of Nakshatras For Salvation - Part 1
- Analysis of Indu Lagna
- Relation Between Nakshatra and Body Parts
- Yogas Formed With a Combination of Two Planets
- Important Facts In Muhurat
- Effects of Sadesati On Nakshatras