Medical Astrology - Predictions for Terrible Diseases
There are some terrible diseases from which humanity has not been immune. Following are the information which relates to the causes of each and every disease on the earth.
- If the Moon is between Saturn and Mars, and the Sun is in Capricorn, the person suffers from asthma and pneumonia.
- If the Sun and the Moon mutually exchange their houses either in rashi or Navamsa, the person suffers from consumption.
- If the Sun, the Moon, Mars and Saturn are in the 6th, 8th, 2nd, and 12th respectively, the person becomes blind owing to the excessive accumulation of humour represented by the strongest of these planets.
- Weak Moon in the 12th with the Saturn will bring about insanity to the native.
- If the Moon, the Sun and Mars are in the 7th house and have no good aspects, the person suffers from toothache.
- If the Saturn is in the 9th or in the 5th and is aspected by malefics, the native suffers from innumerable diseases.
- The Malefic planets in the 3rd, 5th, 9th, and 11th having no beneficial aspect produce deafness to the native indicated by the strongest of these planets.
Planets and Nature of death
Each dosha causes certain diseases and the exact nature of the disease from which a person dies should be ascertained with reference to the dosha attributed to the planet, ruling, posited in, or aspecting the 8th house in a horoscope.
- Sun : The Sun indicates death by fevers, apoplexy, paralysis.
- Moon : The Moon indicates death by watery diseases, drowning, loose motions, diarrhoea, dysentery, blood impurities.
- Mars : Mars brings death by pneumonia, cholera, plague, and such other epidemics, hemorrhage, bronchitis, abortion and consequent surgical operation, accidents incidental to gun-shots, etc.
- Mercury : Mercury brings death to the person by fever of brain, smallpox, nervous disorders, sleeping sickness, kala-azar, whooping cough and assaults.
- Jupiter : Jupiter causes death by mental worry or by some unknown disease, pleurisy, liver disease, inflammation of the lungs, heart failure and sparms.
- Venus : Venus indicates death by excessive thirst, fast, excessive heating, syphilis, gonorrhoea.
- Saturn : Saturn causes death by suffocation, burns, rheumatic fever, paralysis, melancholia and consumption.
Cause of Accidental Death
- Accidental death is caused if the Sun and Mars occupy the 10th and the 4th at the birth. Death will be due to injuries received by stone-throwing.
- If Saturrn, Moon and Mars are in the 4th, 7th and 10th respectively, death occurs by drowning in the well or falling into it.
- The Sun and Moon in Virgo with or aspected by malefics cause death by drinking poison or being poisoned by enemies.
- When Mars and Saturn are afflicted, death occurs by suffocation.
- Saturn in Taurus in conjunction with a malefic indicates death by hanging.
- Death may occur in prison if Saturn aspects the Sun or the Moon rising.
- Saturn in Cancer and the Moon in Capricorn at birth cause death by droopy.
- If the Moon is in Capricorn or Aquarius with malefics on either side, death will be due to suicide or by falling off a mountain.
Leave a comment
Log In into your account
Latest Astrology Questions
Vedic Astrology Lessons
- Yogas in a Kundali for Diabetes
- Significance of Transits Through Nakshatra in Ashtakavarga
- Procedure for Formulating Sarva Ashtak Varga
- Rules of Ashtakavarga For Auspicious Planet Bindus
- Shodhya Pinda of Ashtakavarga
- Determination of results Through Ashtakvarga
- Significance of Planets in Ashtakavarga
- Ashtak Varga and Transits
- Terminologies used in Ashtak Varga
- Ashtak Varga - Ashtakavarga - an Introduction
- Consideration of Prosperity in Ashtakvarga
- Analysis of Rajyoga Through Ashtakvarga
- Inspection of Birth Chart Through Ashtakavarga
- Results of Rise of Different houses in a Varsha Kundali
- Analyzing Muntha in Varsha Kundali