Medical Astrology - The Planet and its Related Disease
The Planetary positions at birth clearly indicate the nature of the disease one would suffer from, when and how they would affect us and how best to alleviate them.
The seven planets, i.e, the Sun, Moon, Mars, Mercury, Venus, Jupiter and Saturn possess dominion over the different organs of the human body parts, their peculiarities and constitution. Each planet also rules certain anatomical structures and certain diseases also.
Following are the details of the planets, different organs of the body and related anatomical structures and its related diseases:
- The Sun: Sun is the parent body of the Solar System.The Sun rules over the zodiac sign Leo. The organs of the human body governed by the Sun are Bile, heart, brain, head, eyes and bones. The anatomical structures governed by the Sun are Cerebellum, blood, lungs, stomach, breast, Ovaries, seminal vesicles. The diseases related to the Sun are heart diseases, appendicitis, fistula and inflammatory complaints.
- The Moon : Moon is the feminine planet which is cold, moist, phlegmatic, watery and nocturnal. The Moon rules over the zodiac sign Cancer. The organs of the human body governed by the Moon are Breast, saliva, womb, water, blood and lymphatic and glandular system. The anatomical structures governed by the Moon are Pericardium, veins, lymphatic vessels, intestinal functions, eyes, alimentary canal and membrane. The diseases related to the Moon are genital and urinary derangement, testicles, wind and colic, bronchial catarrh, dropsy, tumours, insanity and defective eyesight.
- Mars: Mars is a hot, dry, fiery violent planet also known as a bloody planet. .The Moon rules over the zodiac sign Aries and Scorpio. The organs of the human body governed by the Mars are Bile, ears, nose, forehead, sinews, fibre and muscular tissues. The anatomical structures governed by the Mars are muscular tissues, cerebral hemisphere. The diseases related to the Mars are inflammation of the lungs, homeostasis, hemorrhage from the lungs, spitting of blood, consumption, hypertrophy, typhoid and fever, infectious and contagious diseases.
- Mercury : Mercury is the chief ruler of the nerve forces and mental faculties of the mankind. Mercury rules over the zodiac sign Gemini and Virgo. The organs of the human body governed by the Mercury are abdomen, tongue, lungs, bowels, nerve centres, bile and muscular tissues. The anatomical structures governed by the Mercury are nerves breath, air cells, sense, perception, hair and mouth. The diseases related to the Mercury are nasal disorders, impediments of speech, brain and nervous disorders, asthma, bronchitis, delirium, neurasthenia, headaches, neuralgia, palpitation, worms, genital-urinary troubles.
- Jupiter : Jupiter is a hot, sanguine, airy, social and author of temperance, justice and moderation. Jupiter rules over the zodiac sign Sagittarius and Pisces. The organs of the human body governed by Jupiter are phlegm, blood, thighs, kidneys, flesh, fat and arterial system. The anatomical structures governed by Jupiter are arteries, veins, auricle and ventricle, the pleura and ears. The diseases related to Jupiter are apoplexy, pleurisy, degeneration, piles, tumours and diabetes.
- Venus: Venus is the star of destiny and is one of the most dominating planets in the horoscope. Venus rules over the zodiac sign Taurus and Libra. The organs of the human body governed by Venus are ovaries, eyes, generative system, water and phlegm. The anatomical structures governed by Venus are kidneys, aorta, flesh, marrow, skin, cheeks and complexion. The diseases related to Venus are suppression of urine, discharge from eyes, cutaneous eruptions, throat diseases, digestive troubles and venereal complaints.
- Saturn : Saturn is the most distant planet from the Sun which signifies prudence and caution. Saturn rules over the zodiac sign Capricorn and Aquarius. The organs of the human body governed by Saturn are feet, wind, acids, knees, marrow and secretive system. The anatomical structures governed by Saturn are spleen, upper stomach, endo-cardium, ribs, bones, hair, nails, cold and catarrah. The diseases related to Saturn are incidental to exposure, rheumatism, consumption, bronchitis, asthma, gout, constipation and bright disease.
How Vedic Jyotish can help detect and treat ailments
Leave a comment
Log In into your account
Latest Astrology Questions
Vedic Astrology Lessons
- Types of Kundalis - Different Types of Kundli
- Facts Related To Planetary Transits
- Yogas for No Children
- Analysis of Nakshatras For Salvation - Part 2
- Time of Conception - An Analysis
- Analysis of Arishta Yoga For Happy Married Life
- Analysis of Janma Kundali
- Analysis of Dasha Phal - Part 1
- Analysis of Dasha According to Position of Planets
- Analysis of Nakshatras For Salvation - Part 1
- Analysis of Indu Lagna
- Relation Between Nakshatra and Body Parts
- Yogas Formed With a Combination of Two Planets
- Important Facts In Muhurat
- Effects of Sadesati On Nakshatras