Venus - A Study in Light of Vedic Mantras
Venus is known as 'Shukra' in Hindu mythology. He is also known as the Acharya of the Asuras. As a natural benefic, Venus is next to Jupiter. He belongs to the Brahmin caste. It is a feminine planet. Venus is considered a minister in the designation scheme of planets. But, it is not as wise as Jupiter. While Jupiter represents spirituality, Venus is inclined towards learning. It has inclination towards enjoyment of arts and other finer sides in this world.
Qualities of Venus
He signifies material pleasures since is an embodiment of love. It also represents sexual happiness, luxury, arts and learning. It controls beauty, smoothness, softness, ornaments, decoration, cupidity, curly hair, sweetness, passion, wealth etc. It mainly represents family life, taste, landed properties, happy life, luck in business and controlling obesity.
Favourable Condition of Venus
A favourable Venus is nature friendly and supports worldly pleasures, happy married life, expertise in music, literature and fine arts, beauty, vehicles and other modern luxuries in life. It is said that a person taking birth in the sign of Venus would be handsome in appearance. The characteristics of prospective wife can also be predicted by Venus.
Unfavourable Condition of Venus
A weak or afflicted Venus will create disharmony in relationships, inability to relate to others, illegal affairs, disagreements at home, divorce etc.
Association of Venus
Venus is associated with Mantras, Ayurvedic medicines and hypnotism.
Venus - Parts of the body
Venus controls the reproductive system, eyes, throat, chin, cheeks and kidneys.
Venus - Career
Poets, musicians, seekers of secret sciences like mesmerism, Tantric Vidhyas, renowned artists and famous movie stars are mostly natives of Venus. It rules the knowledge of life saving drugs, cinema, painting, hotels etc. Venus indicates how you mingle with others and what sort of friends you would like to have.
Venus - Diseases
Mainly eye diseases, venereal complaints, pimples, impotency, loss of appetite, indigestion, skin rashes etc are related with Venus.
Venus - Mantras
Beej Mantra: 'Om draam, dreem, draum, saha sukraya namaha'
Gayathri Mantra:"Om brihu puthraya vidmahe sweta vahanaaya dhimahi thannaha sukra prachodayat "
Ved Vyasa Mantra: "Himakunda munerlaabham daityanam paramam gurum sarva sashtra pravaktaram bhagavam prana mamya hava "
Any one of the above Mantra should be recited 108 times on Fridays, sitting at one place, doing it at a stretch and without any interruption. Devotion and faith are most important in chanting the above Vedic Mantras.
Favourites of Venus
Colour - Light blue and white
Day - Friday
Gem - Diamond
Deity - Goddess Lakshmi
- Worship Goddess Lakshmi with white flowers on Fridays.
- Donate curd, sugar, or white cloth to poor on Fridays.
- Never donate used clothes on Fridays. If possible buy something new and donate.
- Keep a lamp lighted at the entrance to the house on Fridays.
- Keeping fast on Fridays also brings wealth and happiness.
Venus in Vedic Astrology (Shukra astrology - Jyotish)
Vedic Astrology Lessons
- Types of Kundalis - Different Types of Kundli
- Facts Related To Planetary Transits
- Yogas for No Children
- Analysis of Nakshatras For Salvation - Part 2
- Time of Conception - An Analysis
- Analysis of Arishta Yoga For Happy Married Life
- Analysis of Janma Kundali
- Analysis of Dasha Phal - Part 1
- Analysis of Dasha According to Position of Planets
- Analysis of Nakshatras For Salvation - Part 1
- Analysis of Indu Lagna
- Relation Between Nakshatra and Body Parts
- Yogas Formed With a Combination of Two Planets
- Important Facts In Muhurat
- Effects of Sadesati On Nakshatras