Disease and Yogas Related to a Patient
- When the lord of ascendant and the lord of the sixth house are forming an Itthashal Yoga, then the disease will continue for a long period of time.
- When a change of sign takes place between the lord of sixth house and the lord of the ascendant, then also the disease will continue for a long period of time.
- When malefic planets are present in the second, seventh or twelfth house, then the patient dies.
- When malefic planets are present in the first, seventh or eighth house, then also the patient dies.
- When Moon has an auspicious Parashari aspect in the question related to the disease, then it is considered auspicious for the patient.
- When Mars and Jupiter are in the ascendant at the time of questioning, then the doctor will not be changed.
- When there is a retrograde planet in the fourth house, then the treatment would not benefit the patient.
- When Moon forms an Itthashal Yoga with a retrograde planet, then also the treatment would not benefit the patient.
- When the degree of Saturn and ascendant is same or Saturn and Ascendant are present on the same degree, then the medicine would not benefit the patient.
- When the degree of the lord of ascendant and Rahu is almost same in the question related to a disease, then it is inauspicious for the patient.
Leave a comment
Log In into your account
Latest Astrology Questions
Vedic Astrology Lessons
- Types of Kundalis - Different Types of Kundli
- Facts Related To Planetary Transits
- Yogas for No Children
- Analysis of Nakshatras For Salvation - Part 2
- Time of Conception - An Analysis
- Analysis of Arishta Yoga For Happy Married Life
- Analysis of Janma Kundali
- Analysis of Dasha Phal - Part 1
- Analysis of Dasha According to Position of Planets
- Analysis of Nakshatras For Salvation - Part 1
- Analysis of Indu Lagna
- Relation Between Nakshatra and Body Parts
- Yogas Formed With a Combination of Two Planets
- Important Facts In Muhurat
- Effects of Sadesati On Nakshatras