Diamond is the gemstone of Venus. In this article, we will discuss about the properties, benefits and yoga of this precious gem.
Diamond: The Gemstone for Venus in Vedic Astrology
Diamond is worn for Venus. If a person is unable to get the auspicious results of Venus, the person should wear diamond to reduce its inauspiciousness. If Venus is influenced by malefic effects in the birth chart or placed in malefic house, it is unable to give auspicious results. Diamond can be supportive in this case to maintain the auspiciousness of the Venus. Diamond is known as Varjmani or Indramani in Sanskrit. In Hindi and Marathi, it is known as Heera and in Farsi, it is known as Almaas. And, in English, it is known as diamond.
Benefits of Diamond in Vedic Astrology
Diamond is auspicious to wear for happiness, beauty, creativity, jewelry, literature, vehicles and to invest in shares. It is also worn for marriage, music, gambling, cultivation of cotton, love affair, poetry and for the ability to act.
The woman who runs a business of cosmetics or beauty products can wear diamond to get good results. It is favorable to wear this gemstone when attraction towards opposite sex increases. If the person is facing problems in marriage, he should wear diamond.
Properties of Diamond in Vedic Astrology
There are many qualities and uniqueness in diamond. It is one of the solid gemstones. There are three main qualities of diamond; beauty, strength and coolness. Due to these qualities, diamond is known as the queen of all the gemstones.
Health Benefits of Diamond in Vedic Astrology
Ash of diamond helps increase the intellectual power of the person. This helps increase the patience level of the person. A patient of tuberculosis should use the ash of diamond as a remedy to cure his disease. It is also beneficial for the patient of diabetes.
Special Qualities of Diamond in Vedic Astrology
It is believed that the person who wears this gem does not have fear of supernatural powers. The person is able to defeat his enemies and dominate his competitors. Due to these reasons, the person who wears diamond is blessed with wealth and prosperity. This gemstone also helps maintain physical and mental strength.
Substitutes of Diamond in Vedic Astrology
The person who is unable to wear diamond can wear its substitute. However, the substitutes of gemstones are less effective. The substitutes of diamond are Simma, Kurangi, Datla, Kansala and Tanku. White sapphire, zircon, white Turmali and white Sfatik of more than 3 Rattis can also be considered as the alternative of diamond.
Yoga for Wearing Diamond in Vedic Astrology
- It is suitable for the person who is born in Taurus or Libra ascendant and their ascendant lord is Venus.
- The person of Gemini ascendant and Venus is his fifth or twelfth lord.
- Diamond is also auspicious for the person who has mool trikon sign in the fifth house of his birth chart.
- The person who is born in Virgo ascendant and has
- Venus as the second or ninth lord. The person who is born in Capricorn ascendant and Venus is the yogakarak planet in his birth chart. Venus is also a yogakarak planet for the person born in Aquarius ascendant.
- The signs of the remaining ascendant are not in the auspicious houses, therefore, they should not wear diamond.