The life of an individual is the combination of happiness and sorrows. The sorrows may be in the form of inability to get a child or a job, money loss, professional difficulties or household conflicts and so on. There is a Dosha which creates many problems for a person. It is known as Pitra Dosha. Let’s understand what is Pitra Dosha?
What is Pitra Dosha?
Manes are known as Pitra in Hindi. Pitra are those people who died unnatural death and did not get salvation. Due to this, people perform remedies for the pacification of Pitra Dosha.
Manes who are creating problems also want to get relief from Pitra Yoni. This Dosha is formed if the young generation does not perform any tasks for their manes.
How Pitra Dosha Forms?
Pitra Dosha is formed if anyone in the family dies unnatural death or it happens many times. It can also happen if family members do not offer water and food to their manes or do not remember their manes in the spiritual activities. Pitra Dosha occurs if no one in the family is interested to perform spiritual tasks or if any family member kills a cow or destroys a foetus in the womb. In these situations, Sun and Rahu form conjunction in the ninth house in the birth chart of that person who is afflicted by Pitra Dosha.
The ninth house is the house of father and Sun as a Karaka planet of father is also the Karaka planet of progress, age, promotion and spirituality. If Rahu which is malefic and shadow planet affects this planet then it forms Grehan Yoga and Pitra Dosha as well. If this Yoga is present in the horoscope, the person gets delayed support of his luck and he has to struggle a lot to achieve success on the work front.
According to the Hindu scriptures, a person should worship his manes before the worship of deities because they have great importance. Therefore, you should satisfy your manes first to make the deities happy. Krishna Paksha of the Ashwini month as per Hindu calendar is the best duration for the pacification of manes. It will start on 24th September and will get finished on 07th October on the day of Amavasya.
How to remove Pitra Dosha - Pitra Dosha Remedy
- Your manes will get satisfied if you will do Pinddaan, worship and Tarpana on the date of death of manes in the Krishna Paksha of Ashwini month with sesame, couch grass, flowers, raw rice and Ganga water or pure water. After that, offer food, clothes, fruits and donation to the Brahmins to pacify your manes.
- People who don’t know the date of death of their manes can perform all these activities for pacification of their manes on the day of Amavasya. This year, Amavasya day of Ashwini month will fall on 07th October.
- If the person will worship the Peepal tree then Pitra will be removed. If he will offer Kheer to his manes on the day of Somvati Amavasya then Pitra Dosha will be removed. You can also offer food and clothes to Brahmins on every Amavasya to reduce negativity of Pitra Dosha.
- On every Amavasya, put Kheer in the ash of cow dung cake and recall your manes in the south direction and apologize for your mistakes and Karmas. It is one of the beneficial remedies.
- Give respect your father and other senior members of family and take their blessings to strengthen the position of Sun.
- Stand on a mat and look at the Sun during Sunrise, chant Gayatri Mantra to strengthen the position of Sun in your horoscope.
- Wearing ruby could increase the strength of the Sun, but it depends on the position of Sun in the horoscope.